Author Topic: I'm guaranteeing we get a nice free agent and go deep in the playoffs this year  (Read 4379 times)

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
A donut because i'm guaranteeing it. There is 0 chance we aren't.  I'll buy donuts for everyone.

mmm... donuts

you all aren't getting donuts though.

At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
I'm pretty torn, on the one hand I want free agency to go well and the team to improve, on the other hand free Internet donut. 

...on second thought the donut will probably be stale by the time it gets here so I'm on Team OP.

lol.

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 269
A donut because i'm guaranteeing it. There is 0 chance we aren't.  I'll buy donuts for everyone.

mmm... donuts

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
The issue will be what constitutes a nice free agent.  For some Harris fits that bill for others he does not.  I think it will be harder to make the playoffs than last year unless we upgrade our talent.   The jury is still out whether the draft did that.   It is way too early to predict.

nah, in the eastern conference we could easily end up a 2 seed. 90% the teams that improve this off-season that get way overrated before the season starts will fall apart for whatever reason. and we'll get the 2 seed with 25 wins.

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
I think Danny is gonna go after Love very hard. By tomorrow they'll be a strong connection between the two. I am not saying we def. get him I just think it comes down to us and the Cavs. I mean just look at this roster there has to be more right? We are so log jammed at certain spots. 

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
I think Danny is gonna go after Love very hard. By tomorrow they'll be a strong connection between the two. I am not saying we def. get him I just think it comes down to us and the Cavs. I mean just look at this roster there has to be more right? We are so log jammed at certain spots.

That' s my feeling something is going to happen.

Offline JoeyAinge

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 4
Say we get love, what's up with sully and kelly? Can't keep both, sully is due for a huge season but his stock around the league is no where near as high as to us. We have 6 guards. So we're set there. Maybe package one of the two and AB plus a pick for a SF. Idk man, draft really killed us.

Lineup of

Smart
Bradley
Turner
Love
Zeller/Sully/Kelly

Is a 1st round and out team... Again.

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
Oh, well, if you're guaranteeing it, nothing to worry about.  Glad we cleared that up.  I feel much better about this off-season now.
no doughnuts for you!!!!!  >:(
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
Say we get love, what's up with sully and kelly? Can't keep both, sully is due for a huge season but his stock around the league is no where near as high as to us. We have 6 guards. So we're set there. Maybe package one of the two and AB plus a pick for a SF. Idk man, draft really killed us.

Lineup of

Smart
Bradley
Turner
Love
Zeller/Sully/Kelly

Is a 1st round and out team... Again.

simple, sign Bass as well...

Offline Robb

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 128
I guarantee that I am looking forward to the next 8 hours with a lot more optimism knowing that if not a playoff run, at least an Internet donut is in my future.
We're the ones we've been waiting for.

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
TP to the OP, of course!
Things happen when you believe in.
I'm "all in" (never thought I would use this saying so much). Luckily my wife is not next to me right now, I would have thrown her behind the sofa (for those who saw the Cavs advertisement).

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2522
The C's will be Dunkin' basketballs or we'll be Dunkin' donuts.  Can't lose.

I like chocolate honey dipped.

Offline Scintan

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 656
Sign Wade
Sign Love
Trade for Cousins

Print tickets for the Eastern Conference finals

When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
The C's will be Dunkin' basketballs or we'll be Dunkin' donuts.  Can't lose.

I like chocolate honey dipped.

If its Dunks coffee (can't have donuts without coffee) I'm praying for the playoffs.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Sign Wade
Sign Love
Trade for Cousins

Print tickets for the Eastern Conference finals

Im rsvping yes