Author Topic: Trade Idea for noel  (Read 838 times)

Trade Idea for noel
« on: June 30, 2015, 02:34:18 PM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=nt6j9ua

we give up avery bradley and our Brooklyn 2016 pick for eric bledsoe who we send to the 76ers for noel.

The 76ers get the face of their franchise to team up with okafor. sam pinkie doesn't get killed in philly.

the suns  who want to trade away eric bledsoe get avery bradley to play sg for them while they develop  booker to be their guy while also getting a valuable pick. right now their roster is a bunch of so-so players but this would help them develop knight and have a chance at a good draft pick with Brooklyn's.

the celtics
get their center of the future. fix the crowded back court problem. can sign tobias harris and have avery good young team for bradley stevens to coach. and most importantly we get to keep smart.
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Re: Trade Idea for noel
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 02:44:29 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I do not see the Sixers wanting to move Noel, he made a strong case for rookie of the year.   I do not see them moving him until it becomes closer to the time when he is going off his rookie contract.   Hopefully, he comes home to us when this happens.

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 02:46:15 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Interesting. I like it, TP.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 02:47:30 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
I think Philly would be wise to spend this next season figuring out which 2 of the 3 play best together and trading the third about a year from now.

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 02:49:53 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
I'm down for that trade...as long as we don't have to give up Smart

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 03:05:47 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
I think AB and the Brooklyn pick would be worth more than Bledsoe.  I think it would take more than either offering to even get Philly thinking about a deal.

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 03:10:08 PM »

Offline Irish Stew

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 56
This is an interesting idea because it would only cost us Bradley and Brooklyn 2016 for Noel as opposed to a direct trade with Philly that I thought might require Smart, Brooklyn 2016 and possibly Young. I'm pretty sure Phoenix would bite because they would be getting a nice return. Sam Hinkie might be the stumbling block. I think that he might ask us to throw Young to them in addition to Bledsoe. Nevertheless, this is a well thought out framework for a trade to bring Noel here and maybe just Bledsoe would be enough.

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 03:29:23 PM »

Offline RAAAAAAAANDY

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 57
I think if they liked Bledsoe that much they'd have gone after him last year when he was an RFA and or tried to do a S&T w/ Phoenix.

But this is definitely one of the more interesting ideas I've seen on it.

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 03:45:50 PM »

Offline Soytiz

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 15
Like the trade a lot but maybe we can squeeze another player from Philly like Covington because I think Bledsoe has a tad more value than Noel. I've been quite a fan of Covington after picking him up in my Fantasy League. What do you think? For those unfamiliar with Robert Covington here's a piece about him:

http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2015/3/15/8215815/how-the-philadelphia-76ers-struck-gold-with-robert-covington

Nota Bene @Irish Stew
Totally agree that Hinkie may ask for Young.