Author Topic: plan b - bring back Gerald Green?  (Read 528 times)

plan b - bring back Gerald Green?
« on: June 30, 2015, 12:32:10 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
2 to 3 year - 7 Million per season?  He has matured as a player. May never be that good, but has shown in some games the past 2 seasons where he can dominate and carry the offense.  Good 3 pt shooter in general.  Has become a good defender.  Not great but the effort is there, his explosiveness helps and can guard multiple positions. 

If all else false and we don't want to leave FA market empty handed, would you sign Green??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dojuoSTbxvo

Re: plan b - bring back Gerald Green?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 12:33:35 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
i would rather play the youngsters. let the kids get those minutes since gg is not, was not, will not be part of the celtic future.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Re: plan b - bring back Gerald Green?
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 12:50:09 AM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
If we do not land a FA, then it is my professional opinion that we play the younger kids and get a top pick. I would however like to get Harris, but only if Danny and Brad think he will get better and his contract will be valuable.

If that happens I'd not resign:Bass, Jonas, waive/trade Gigi, Crowder. Then I would use IT ET AB Zeller to trade for a assets/prospect that will take a year or 2......Myles Turner, Kristaps, or picks in 2017