Author Topic: Bledsoe available, include him in 3 team deal for Cousins  (Read 3193 times)

Re: Bledsoe available, include him in 3 team deal for Cousins
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2015, 12:55:01 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
I think Sacramento wants Bledsoe to pair with Cousins.
Not sure what Phoenix would want from Sac, though.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2015, 08:43:15 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
If Bledsoe truly is available, I'd love to have him on the Celtics.

Great scorer and would be a huge upgrade to our backcourt.

I would deal Smart and Young for Noel (like Aldrige said) and then a package of Bradley, Sully or Olynyk, Wallace's deal and picks for Bledsoe.

He'd be our answer to Kyrie as I think he's almost just as good.

As for Cousins, LOVE to have him but I am starting to realize that we are going to be landing him any time soon.

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2015, 08:49:57 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2703
I dont understand what Phoenix's strategy is with their point guards. They had signed Dragic, he performed as well as anyone could hope for, so they decided to keep him long term but also acquire Bledsoe. Ok, well, they were lucky enough that Bledsoe and Dragic worked well together somehow, so what do they do? They sign Isaiah Thomas and draft Tyler Ennis, two more PGs. Then they go and unload all of them except Bledsoe and take back another PG in Knight, and now they want to move Bledsoe? I don't get it. If I where a PG, I'd stay far, far away from that front office.

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2015, 09:30:49 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
I dont understand what Phoenix's strategy is with their point guards. They had signed Dragic, he performed as well as anyone could hope for, so they decided to keep him long term but also acquire Bledsoe. Ok, well, they were lucky enough that Bledsoe and Dragic worked well together somehow, so what do they do? They sign Isaiah Thomas and draft Tyler Ennis, two more PGs. Then they go and unload all of them except Bledsoe and take back another PG in Knight, and now they want to move Bledsoe? I don't get it. If I where a PG, I'd stay far, far away from that front office.

And don't forget they drafted Devin Booker.
My guess is either

A.)The Suns need size and only way to get it is by dealing Bledsoe in a trade

B.)These rumors are unsubstantiated

Regardless, I'd deal for Bledsoe any day of the week.