Author Topic: Lakers gonna pay lamarcus aldrige big bucks who the celtics gonna pay  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2704
Paul Pierce

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
Monroe
R. Lopez
Love
Harris
?

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
Welp that's gonna be the Lakers' 2009-2010 Pau Gasol  :(

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
That is the amount everyone is going to offer him.

Since the C's play in the East I think Aldridge would win more games on the Celtics than on the Lakers.

The lakers lineup of
Russell
Clarkson
Kobe (on his last legs)
Randle (has played like 10 minutes in the NBA)
Aldridge

Isn't that great. Everyone in that lineup is either mediocre or a minus defensively.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
That sucks.

However, if I am not mistaken, that would finish off all of the Lakers cap space.

Is Russell/Kobe/Swaggy/LMA/(insert center, maybe they resign Jordan Hill) going to be good enough to win the West?

Not so sure about that.

Now if they get Cousins in a deal then obviously Kobe/LMA/Cousins changes everything.

Whatever happened to Blakely's Aldridge/Wes Matthews to the Celts rumor? ???

Numbskull.

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
The Celts are going to pay ... Kosta Koufos.  And Danilo Gallinari, once they trade for him.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
That sucks.

However, if I am not mistaken, that would finish off all of the Lakers cap space.

Is Russell/Kobe/Swaggy/LMA/(insert center, maybe they resign Jordan Hill) going to be good enough to win the West?

Not so sure about that.

Now if they get Cousins in a deal then obviously Kobe/LMA/Cousins changes everything.

Whatever happened to Blakely's Aldridge/Wes Matthews rumor? ???

Numbskull.

With what assets?? They are not trading Russell.  Randle has very little trade value.  I think if Cousins goes, we have the best chance of landing him. Given the value Danny was willing to give CHA for the 9th pick, he will back up the truck to get Cousins. Even if it means starting all over...

Only competition would be Philly, if they offered up Okafor. Which they may do if Embiid is cleared to play.

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
lol, 37 YO Kobe, an unproven PG in Russell, and T-Rex.

And I guess LMA will be Mr. Fantastic of that 4?

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
That sucks.

Not so sure about that.

Numbskull.

With what assets?? They are not trading Russell.  Randle has very little trade value.  I think if Cousins goes, we have the best chance of landing him. Given the value Danny was willing to give CHA for the 9th pick, he will back up the truck to get Cousins. Even if it means starting all over...

Only competition would be Philly, if they offered up Okafor. Which they may do if Embiid is cleared to play.

It's a good point.

How on earth do the Lakers make the salaries match to trade for Cousins when he makes 14 million and  both Russell and Randle are on rookie contracts?

Unless they get a 3rd team involved somehow and that would really p--- me off because essentially that would mean is the Lakers were hand gifted Cousins.

I suppose the Lakers could do a sign and trade of Jordan Hill, Nick Young, Russell and Randle but then that would strip the Lakers of most of their roster.

Re: Lakers gonna pay lamarcus aldrige big bucks who the celtics gonna pay
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 02:26:42 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
That sucks.

Not so sure about that.

Numbskull.

It's a good point.

How on earth do the Lakers make the salaries match to trade for Cousins when he makes 14 million and  both Russell and Randle are on rookie contracts?

Unless they get a 3rd team involved somehow and that would really p--- me off because essentially that would mean is the Lakers were hand gifted Cousins.

They're under the cap, they don't need to match salaries.