Author Topic: NBA 2k  (Read 2679 times)

NBA 2k
« on: June 27, 2015, 05:33:18 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
Anyone play nba 2k and know if there is a roster out there with the rookies on it yet? I know they have draft classes witht he rookies but getting them on the right rosters is a pain.

Re: NBA 2k
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 05:35:16 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Anyone play nba 2k and know if there is a roster out there with the rookies on it yet? I know they have draft classes witht he rookies but getting them on the right rosters is a pain.

Generally rookies never ever get put on a roster unless its generated via online on PC. I have PS4, and I'm pretty sure since 2K is coming out in  2-3 months, they aren't going to generate the time and effort to put the new rosters in.

If it does change, I'll let you know, but knowing 2K, they rarely do this.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 05:59:06 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo

Generally rookies never ever get put on a roster unless its generated via online on PC. I have PS4, and I'm pretty sure since 2K is coming out in  2-3 months, they aren't going to generate the time and effort to put the new rosters in.

If it does change, I'll let you know, but knowing 2K, they rarely do this.

It doesn't have to be official. I just want rosters to play in season mode .  I dont like how nba 2k1 5you cant in exibition either but its ok. Id just like to play a season with the cu rrent rosters.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 06:10:08 PM »

Offline ChefEricT

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 16
What system do you play on?  I found one for XBox One last night.  It's not perfect, but it was a decent start for me to work with.  Rozier had a 85 overall rating and Hunter was 82.  That's pushing it a bit.
Mock Deadline Denver Nuggets
Nurcic/Henson
Patterson/Bennett/Arthur
Ross/Budinger
Miller/Hunter/Foye
Rubio/Ennis/Bayless

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 06:12:37 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
What system do you play on?  I found one for XBox One last night.  It's not perfect, but it was a decent start for me to work with.  Rozier had a 85 overall rating and Hunter was 82.  That's pushing it a bit.

I'm on ps4.  They have a draft class that is really accurate. Rozier is a 71 I think.  Its a draft class though i dont know how to get those guys on the real roster except creating them myself.

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 06:15:49 PM »

Offline ChefEricT

• Joe Mazzulla
I searched "draft" in the create roster area and got a few options.  They were named Post Draft or After Draft.
Nurcic/Henson
Patterson/Bennett/Arthur
Ross/Budinger
Miller/Hunter/Foye
Rubio/Ennis/Bayless

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 06:20:51 PM »

Offline GreenPride17

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 4

I'm on ps4.  They have a draft class that is really accurate. Rozier is a 71 I think.  Its a draft class though i dont know how to get those guys on the real roster except creating them myself.

Could you give me the user to find that roster? Thanks in advance

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 06:32:17 PM »

Offline ChefEricT

• Joe Mazzulla
I used "NateAdams209"  "2015 Draft".  Like I said, not perfect but a good starting point.
Nurcic/Henson
Patterson/Bennett/Arthur
Ross/Budinger
Miller/Hunter/Foye
Rubio/Ennis/Bayless

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 06:53:50 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo

Could you give me the user to find that roster? Thanks in advance

If you go to draft classes it's the 1st  one on the list and the most downloaded one. Rozier is a 70. Hunter is a 71.   Embracethepace made it.

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 07:01:11 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Cool just found that draft class on a roster.  I just searched draft 15.