Author Topic: My trade for favors idea  (Read 1196 times)

My trade for favors idea
« on: June 25, 2015, 03:05:15 PM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=qgabbtn

I say we trade bradley,olynyk and our 16th for favors. favors is 23 and a 3rd tier star. Favors might attract others he is signed to a team friendly deal.

many people reporting that the jazz are interested in trading favors away.
http://www.inquisitr.com/2202041/nba-trade-rumors-utah-jazz-ready-to-trade-derrick-favors-trey-burke/
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25224739/report-jazz-might-trade-derrick-favors-to-facilitate-paul-millsap-return\

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/report-jazz-thinking-about-trading-favors-bringing-back-millsap-062515

he would be great for us because if we go get okafor he would be a great for us defensively.

zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Re: My trade for favors idea
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 03:11:23 PM »

Offline flybono

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 48
If its one thing we have learned the last few days, the Players are out there to be had either by trade or Free Agency..

Celtics need a legit PG, C and power forward. All positions are available. Time to make a deal!
Time to empty the bank and sign legit players even if it means an overpay on July 1st..

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 03:17:27 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
If its one thing we have learned the last few days, the Players are out there to be had either by trade or Free Agency..

Celtics need a legit PG, C and power forward. All positions are available. Time to make a deal!
Time to empty the bank and sign legit players even if it means an overpay on July 1st..

I think the Celtics need rim protectors and rebounders with scoring capabilities more. They also need a legit SF. We've got a logjam at PG/guards in Thomas, Bradley, Smart, and Pressey...no need to draft another PG/trade for another guard.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 03:19:14 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Pierce/Crowder and Love would be perfect fits to this team. Now all we would need is a DMC, or a WCS.

One can dream of course.  ;D
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 03:25:14 PM »

Offline djbilly33

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 11
I would love a few scenarios and probably should post in a different thread but who really reads what I post lol.

For starters I would love, no pun intended to lure Love, Lopez and Pierce. A starting 5 of IT, Smart, Paul, Love and Lopez might be enough to get us to the finals. I don't think this will happen but it would be pretty cool.

2nd scenario I would like to see us sign LeMarcus, trade for Cousins and get Paul back, again paired with IT and Smart in the backcourt.

3rd scenario is trade AB the 16th and 28th pick for 8-10th pick and draft WCS, see if we can get Love and Paul and again pair them with Smart and IT.

None of these will probably happen and I have a feeling the Lakers or going to make some serious noise come tonight, they have Kobe, Randle returning, this years pick. A team of Kobe, Randle, Anthony Towns and then throw money at a PG and SF and they'll be a team to be reckoned with.

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 03:26:27 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
He is getting 12 mil a year. for the next three years and although not a superstar, he is a high-level starter. I would flip AB, KO, 16 for him in an instant. He is only going to improve and he is already a very nice player.

When Favors discussions have arisen in the past I have always dismissed them telling people that it is completely illogical for Utah to consider trading a stud 23 year old 2 way PF on a team friendly deal.

Usually Id look at that offer and say no way that gets Favors but now I have no clue  what Utah is doing.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 03:42:03 PM »

Offline byennie

• Webmaster
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 3033
I would very much enjoy a Favors / Love front line.

AB, KO and future picks? Then draft another shooter.