Author Topic: Where the rumors at?!  (Read 1135 times)

Where the rumors at?!
« on: June 15, 2015, 03:03:23 PM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126
Lets start a thread of all the trade rumors/speculation leading up to the draft. This is my favorite so far:

http://clnsradio.com/boston-celtics-news/item/12038-could-the-boston-celtics-land-derrick-rose-this-summer-in-a-trade-with-the-chicago-bulls

lol :P

Re: Where the rumors at?!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 03:12:44 PM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Lets start a thread of all the trade rumors/speculation leading up to the draft. This is my favorite so far:

http://clnsradio.com/boston-celtics-news/item/12038-could-the-boston-celtics-land-derrick-rose-this-summer-in-a-trade-with-the-chicago-bulls

lol :P

Nice find, TP !
lol

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 03:15:02 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
I would want that to happen just so I could get a Rose Celtics jersey. One of my favorite players of the modern era before his injuries.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 03:19:29 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1772
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
IT, Sullinger, and others? I was thinking more Wallace, AB, and a pick. I like Rose and am hoping he can turn it back around after a series of unfortunate injuries, but I am in no hurry to dump IT (or Sully) and don't think he offers much more than IT at this point in his career.

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 03:20:42 PM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395
Maybe I am naive, but it is hard for me to imagine us trading IT right now. It seems like Danny Ainge for whatever reason has really bought in to having IT help recruit players to Boston (and he seems to be actually doing it). I think trading him out somewhere would look bad at this point. I know time would heal all, but would still find it surprising.

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 03:22:22 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1008
Wow, Derrick Rose eh...he's definitely an explosive and elite PG when healthy.

I'm just wary of his knees, however.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 03:24:39 PM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
Yeah i don't think we end up with Rose but that would be pretty awesome. Scared of his knees though. Although he looked good in the playoffs. I'd rather pick up Gasol and LMA.  ;D

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 03:43:01 PM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126
IT, Sullinger, and others? I was thinking more Wallace, AB, and a pick. I like Rose and am hoping he can turn it back around after a series of unfortunate injuries, but I am in no hurry to dump IT (or Sully) and don't think he offers much more than IT at this point in his career.

Agreed!

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2015, 03:43:40 PM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Come on guys, you can't seriously think about Rose in Boston, right?
His body can't hold his skills set. In order to stay healthy he has to play at 50% of his potential. Which is less than IT level to me.
Ainge has been in love with IT, Evans & Cousins since their first year in nba and always try to get one of them each year. Now he got one, do you think he will trade him after 3 months? haha

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2015, 03:57:55 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
Come on guys, you can't seriously think about Rose in Boston, right?
His body can't hold his skills set. In order to stay healthy he has to play at 50% of his potential. Which is less than IT level to me.
Ainge has been in love with IT, Evans & Cousins since their first year in nba and always try to get one of them each year. Now he got one, do you think he will trade him after 3 months? haha

yea i would only trade for him if it's wallace, ko and a few picks . Definitely not giving up a lot for him at this point .