Author Topic: Shaquille O'Neal outs himself as a 9/11 truther on his own website...  (Read 11315 times)

Re: Shaquille O'Neal outs himself as a 9/11 truther on his own website...
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2015, 03:56:54 PM »

Offline RAAAAAAAANDY

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 57
WOW Shaq just went up a notch, TP for him.

Love how they never talk about building #7 either, most people think only 2 buildings fell that day but #7 got a little fire in it and than it fell down. ::)

If having a massive part of the foundation carved out by two 100+ story buildings falling is considered "a little fire" then yeah sure.

The fact that so many people believe something that makes so little sense and has so little evidence is kinda depressing. Not surprising, but still a bit disappointing.

Not trying to persuade people one way or another I have my own opinion based on roughly 1,000 hours of reading, watching and listening all sides of this debate.

It's unfortunate that the FBI found the entire 911 plan in the Philippines in the late 90's and it still want off without a hitch.  :'(

You should probably weight people who actually know what they're talking about more heavily.

You're assuming what you believe is correct and the facts you don't like are wrong. I'm not saying or believe it was an inside job but don't go around eating apple pie waving our flag thinking we are always the good guys. Try traveling out of the country someday or just stop watching Fox so called news. History says follow the money add to the fact the lies that came spewing out of the Bush crime family administration make things look pretty bad.

What you mean like the Middle East, where I'm typing this post? The facts I don't like are quite correct by the way. A group of men in a network bent on attacking America flew 4 planes into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and a field in Pennsylvania. Around 3,000 people from several different countries died. Those are all facts, and I don't like them.

Spare the apple pie and waving flag thing, this doesn't make sense because it doesn't make sense. Not because I think America is perfect, it's not for a variety of reasons. There's no actual evidence other than "Bush Crime Family" "follow the money" "a politician lied about something" none of which constitute anything resembling evidence. Popular Mechanics eviscerated all of their scientific claims.

Here's the thing about following the money. George Bush has been wealthy since the day he was born, and has the most closely monitored finances on the planet with an army of people from the opposite party looking for any sort of discrepancy. It's the least logical way for him to extort money possible.

Like I said I don't think it was an inside job, bombs in the buildings or any of that stuff. What I don't like is we knew/had the plan, knew the terrorists were in the country, received numerous intel from other countries about plots and it still happened, why?

Incompetence.

The compartmentalization of classified information makes it nearly impossible to shift that where it probably needed to go, and the threat probably wasn't assessed as credible.

There are false warnings all the time from intelligence officials, hell we had theses super danger "code red" warnings every five minutes for months after 9/11 and nothing happened.

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2015, 04:36:52 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182

Love how they never talk about building #7 either, most people think only 2 buildings fell that day but #7 got a little fire in it and than it fell down. ::)

If having a massive part of the foundation carved out by two 100+ story buildings falling is considered "a little fire" then yeah sure.

The fact that so many people believe something that makes so little sense and has so little evidence is kinda depressing. Not surprising, but still a bit disappointing.

Not trying to persuade people one way or another I have my own opinion based on roughly 1,000 hours of reading, watching and listening all sides of this debate.

It's unfortunate that the FBI found the entire 911 plan in the Philippines in the late 90's and it still want off without a hitch.  :'(

You should probably weight people who actually know what they're talking about more heavily.

You're assuming what you believe is correct and the facts you don't like are wrong. I'm not saying or believe it was an inside job but don't go around eating apple pie waving our flag thinking we are always the good guys. Try traveling out of the country someday or just stop watching Fox so called news. History says follow the money add to the fact the lies that came spewing out of the Bush crime family administration make things look pretty bad.

What you mean like the Middle East, where I'm typing this post? The facts I don't like are quite correct by the way. A group of men in a network bent on attacking America flew 4 planes into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and a field in Pennsylvania. Around 3,000 people from several different countries died. Those are all facts, and I don't like them.

Spare the apple pie and waving flag thing, this doesn't make sense because it doesn't make sense. Not because I think America is perfect, it's not for a variety of reasons. There's no actual evidence other than "Bush Crime Family" "follow the money" "a politician lied about something" none of which constitute anything resembling evidence. Popular Mechanics eviscerated all of their scientific claims.

Here's the thing about following the money. George Bush has been wealthy since the day he was born, and has the most closely monitored finances on the planet with an army of people from the opposite party looking for any sort of discrepancy. It's the least logical way for him to extort money possible.

Like I said I don't think it was an inside job, bombs in the buildings or any of that stuff. What I don't like is we knew/had the plan, knew the terrorists were in the country, received numerous intel from other countries about plots and it still happened, why?

Incompetence.

The compartmentalization of classified information makes it nearly impossible to shift that where it probably needed to go, and the threat probably wasn't assessed as credible.

There are false warnings all the time from intelligence officials, hell we had theses super danger "code red" warnings every five minutes for months after 9/11 and nothing happened.

Your probably right, one thing I do know is never stop asking questions. I love conspiracies even if I find most silly. When you grow up living in one you look at them all different than other people do. When you know things that are facts that most people think are crazy or only happen in a movie it gives you a very different perspective.   

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2015, 06:10:12 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

Incompetence.

Your probably right, one thing I do know is never stop asking questions. I love conspiracies even if I find most silly. When you grow up living in one you look at them all different than other people do. When you know things that are facts that most people think are crazy or only happen in a movie it gives you a very different perspective.

You must've loved this movie. (actually, I thought it pretty entertaining.:))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYGUai7PNc

A great line from the trailer paraphrased is that if you believe in enough conspiracy theories, one of them is bound to be true.

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2015, 06:57:40 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182

Incompetence.

You must've loved this movie. (actually, I thought it pretty entertaining.:))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYGUai7PNc

A great line from the trailer paraphrased is that if you believe in enough conspiracy theories, one of them is bound to be true.

Hahahaha yup one of my favorites, love in the beginning when he's driving the cab going on and on to all his customers.  ;D