Author Topic: Shaquille O'Neal outs himself as a 9/11 truther on his own website...  (Read 11308 times)

Re: Shaquille O'Neal outs himself as a 9/11 truther on his own website...
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2015, 02:41:49 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Maybe he knows that jet fuel can't melt Steel.

Or maybe he is just Shaqting the fuel........

I think we're seeing the sad result of  some residual resentment towards Hakeem and Ralph Samson, myself.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2015, 03:09:24 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I think certain people in the administration like Cheney profited from the war.  This was found to be true from politifact.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/may/24/chris-matthews/chris-matthews-says-cheney-got-34-million-payday-h/

I don't think he started the war though.   But there is an industrial military complex in this country that advocates for their business.   Even, Pres.   Eisenhower, a republican believed this to be true.  Some candidates are deep in bed with various corporations, and this happens to both parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY
I'm not sure that guys that give like 80% of what they make to charity care so much about a company they used to work for

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2015, 04:13:05 PM »

Offline RAAAAAAAANDY

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 57
There was a plan in place before 9/11 to invade Iraq, it needed an event to act as a trigger and 9/11 serve as that. The anthraxx scare right after 9/11 was bs i think though.

There are plans in place to strike pretty much any country we're on bad terms with should the need arise...

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2015, 04:13:24 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
Politifact?  It'd be hard to come up with a bigger oxymoron than that.

O'Neal should stick to stumbling around the TNT set. 

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2015, 04:15:45 PM »

Offline RAAAAAAAANDY

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum
I think certain people in the administration like Cheney profited from the war.  This was found to be true from politifact.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/may/24/chris-matthews/chris-matthews-says-cheney-got-34-million-payday-h/

I don't think he started the war though.   But there is an industrial military complex in this country that advocates for their business.   Even, Pres.   Eisenhower, a republican believed this to be true.  Some candidates are deep in bed with various corporations, and this happens to both parties.

I mean the military industrial complex is essentially congress members not wanting to lose jobs in their home districts...

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2015, 06:47:35 PM »

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70
A lot of the politicians and big corporations and big banks and big news channels are corrupt and untrustworthy. There are a lot of powerful people that profit from pain. A lot of powerful people that have questionable morals. I think that is why it is easy to gravitate towards believing that it was an inside job. I don't know enough to be on either side but I can understand the distrust.
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2015, 06:53:37 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
WOW Shaq just went up a notch, TP for him.

Love how they never talk about building #7 either, most people think only 2 buildings fell that day but #7 got a little fire in it and than it fell down. ::)

If having a massive part of the foundation carved out by two 100+ story buildings falling is considered "a little fire" then yeah sure.

The fact that so many people believe something that makes so little sense and has so little evidence is kinda depressing. Not surprising, but still a bit disappointing.

Not trying to persuade people one way or another I have my own opinion based on roughly 1,000 hours of reading, watching and listening all sides of this debate.

It's unfortunate that the FBI found the entire 911 plan in the Philippines in the late 90's and it still want off without a hitch.  :'(

You should probably weight people who actually know what they're talking about more heavily.

You're assuming what you believe is correct and the facts you don't like are wrong. I'm not saying or believe it was an inside job but don't go around eating apple pie waving our flag thinking we are always the good guys. Try traveling out of the country someday or just stop watching Fox so called news. History says follow the money add to the fact the lies that came spewing out of the Bush crime family administration make things look pretty bad. 

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2015, 06:59:59 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

I'm not sure that guys that give like 80% of what they make to charity care so much about a company they used to work for

Cheney gives 80% of his money to charity? I need to see print of that. At times like many very wealthy people he has given to charity for the same reasons as others. Giving away a few million can save you 10's of millions in taxes under the right situation. That doesn't make any of those guys good people, all it means is they have good accountants.

Cheney as the good guy please that makes me sick, stop watching Fox news it is not a legitimate news source!

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2015, 11:34:06 PM »

Offline Hemingway

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 123
Yeah really, 80%? C'mon that doesn't even sound close to true. If you want to make things up just saying over 50% would have been more believable.

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2015, 12:05:19 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja

Love how they never talk about building #7 either, most people think only 2 buildings fell that day but #7 got a little fire in it and than it fell down. ::)

If having a massive part of the foundation carved out by two 100+ story buildings falling is considered "a little fire" then yeah sure.

The fact that so many people believe something that makes so little sense and has so little evidence is kinda depressing. Not surprising, but still a bit disappointing.

Not trying to persuade people one way or another I have my own opinion based on roughly 1,000 hours of reading, watching and listening all sides of this debate.

It's unfortunate that the FBI found the entire 911 plan in the Philippines in the late 90's and it still want off without a hitch.  :'(

You should probably weight people who actually know what they're talking about more heavily.

You're assuming what you believe is correct and the facts you don't like are wrong. I'm not saying or believe it was an inside job but don't go around eating apple pie waving our flag thinking we are always the good guys. Try traveling out of the country someday or just stop watching Fox so called news. History says follow the money add to the fact the lies that came spewing out of the Bush crime family administration make things look pretty bad.
even if you are in the US, al jazeera, the independent, and few others can provide different news, different perspectives, and different voices.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2015, 12:32:56 AM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
shaquille oneal added to my 'morons with a public voice' list.
all this conspiracy crap has been proven incorrect. any idiot with an internet connection can say whatever he wants, without proper evidence, and if enough illogical morons read it they'll get a following.
I do believe that the US government falsified the Iraq evidence, and that they don't always have 'the right thing' as their agenda, but this is just absolute rubbish.
This is coming from someone who looked into the 911 truth thing with an open mind, wondering if it were possible.
If you've read both sides of the argument, truthfully and unbiased, and you still think this was an inside job, I have two words...

poor you.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2015, 01:15:07 AM »

Offline winstonkirk

• NCE
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 3
Was anyone able to find the link on Shaq's blog? It looks like he took it down.

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2015, 12:09:51 PM »

Offline RAAAAAAAANDY

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum

What you mean like the Middle East, where I'm typing this post? The facts I don't like are quite correct by the way. A group of men in a network bent on attacking America flew 4 planes into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and a field in Pennsylvania. Around 3,000 people from several different countries died. Those are all facts, and I don't like them.

Spare the apple pie and waving flag thing, this doesn't make sense because it doesn't make sense. Not because I think America is perfect, it's not for a variety of reasons. There's no actual evidence other than "Bush Crime Family" "follow the money" "a politician lied about something" none of which constitute anything resembling evidence. Popular Mechanics eviscerated all of their scientific claims.

Here's the thing about following the money. George Bush has been wealthy since the day he was born, and has the most closely monitored finances on the planet with an army of people from the opposite party looking for any sort of discrepancy. It's the least logical way for him to extort money possible. 

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2015, 12:52:50 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2158
shaquille oneal added to my 'morons with a public voice' list.
all this conspiracy crap has been proven incorrect. any idiot with an internet connection can say whatever he wants, without proper evidence, and if enough illogical morons read it they'll get a following.
I do believe that the US government falsified the Iraq evidence, and that they don't always have 'the right thing' as their agenda, but this is just absolute rubbish.
This is coming from someone who looked into the 911 truth thing with an open mind, wondering if it were possible.
If you've read both sides of the argument, truthfully and unbiased, and you still think this was an inside job, I have two words...

poor you.

TP.

The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2015, 03:31:48 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

What you mean like the Middle East, where I'm typing this post? The facts I don't like are quite correct by the way. A group of men in a network bent on attacking America flew 4 planes into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and a field in Pennsylvania. Around 3,000 people from several different countries died. Those are all facts, and I don't like them.

Spare the apple pie and waving flag thing, this doesn't make sense because it doesn't make sense. Not because I think America is perfect, it's not for a variety of reasons. There's no actual evidence other than "Bush Crime Family" "follow the money" "a politician lied about something" none of which constitute anything resembling evidence. Popular Mechanics eviscerated all of their scientific claims.

Here's the thing about following the money. George Bush has been wealthy since the day he was born, and has the most closely monitored finances on the planet with an army of people from the opposite party looking for any sort of discrepancy. It's the least logical way for him to extort money possible.

Like I said I don't think it was an inside job, bombs in the buildings or any of that stuff. What I don't like is we knew/had the plan, knew the terrorists were in the country, received numerous intel from other countries about plots and it still happened, why?

I don't think W. had anything to do with it, talking to his neighbors/child hood friends (whom I met through close friends) and their mother that tutored both W. and Jeb they consider them nice people and in their words "not the brightest bulb". FYI W. failed in business at everything he did no matter how much money the Saudi Royal family gave him. His one success was investing in the Texas Rangers which he turned $800,000 into millions.