Author Topic: Shaquille O'Neal outs himself as a 9/11 truther on his own website...  (Read 11314 times)

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Maybe he knows that jet fuel can't melt Steel.

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239

No lie, I actually came in here to make this exact joke. Grudging TP for you.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I think certain people in the administration like Cheney profited from the war.  This was found to be true from politifact.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/may/24/chris-matthews/chris-matthews-says-cheney-got-34-million-payday-h/

I don't think he started the war though.   But there is an industrial military complex in this country that advocates for their business.   Even, Pres.   Eisenhower, a republican believed this to be true.  Some candidates are deep in bed with various corporations, and this happens to both parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

No lie, I actually came in here to make this exact joke. Grudging TP for you.

It was the low-hanging fruit for sure, I just got there a little quicker.  TP right back.

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
WOW Shaq just went up a notch, TP for him.

Love how they never talk about building #7 either, most people think only 2 buildings fell that day but #7 got a little fire in it and than it fell down. ::)

Offline RAAAAAAAANDY

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 57

Love how they never talk about building #7 either, most people think only 2 buildings fell that day but #7 got a little fire in it and than it fell down. ::)

If having a massive part of the foundation carved out by two 100+ story buildings falling is considered "a little fire" then yeah sure.

The fact that so many people believe something that makes so little sense and has so little evidence is kinda depressing. Not surprising, but still a bit disappointing.

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
Maybe he'll post about the Holocaust never happening too. ::)

Can't wait.

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182

If having a massive part of the foundation carved out by two 100+ story buildings falling is considered "a little fire" then yeah sure.

The fact that so many people believe something that makes so little sense and has so little evidence is kinda depressing. Not surprising, but still a bit disappointing.

Not trying to persuade people one way or another I have my own opinion based on roughly 1,000 hours of reading, watching and listening all sides of this debate.

It's unfortunate that the FBI found the entire 911 plan in the Philippines in the late 90's and it still want off without a hitch.  :'(

Offline RAAAAAAAANDY

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum

Not trying to persuade people one way or another I have my own opinion based on roughly 1,000 hours of reading, watching and listening all sides of this debate.

It's unfortunate that the FBI found the entire 911 plan in the Philippines in the late 90's and it still want off without a hitch.  :'(

You should probably weight people who actually know what they're talking about more heavily.

Re: Shaquille O'Neal outs himself as a 9/11 truther on his own website...
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2015, 11:41:55 AM »

Offline littleteapot

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 93
Popular mechanics refutes every point that I've ever heard about this. There's absolutely no evidence that the US government was IN ANY WAY connected to a conspiracy to bring down the towers:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/
How do you feel about websites where people with similar interests share their opinions?
I'm forum!

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2015, 12:29:58 PM »

Offline RAAAAAAAANDY

• NCE
  • Jayson Tatum
Popular mechanics refutes every point that I've ever heard about this. There's absolutely no evidence that the US government was IN ANY WAY connected to a conspiracy to bring down the towers:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a6384/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center/

But their editor had the same last name despite not being related to Michael Chertoff who was director of Homeland Security, an agency that didn't exist before the attack!!!

Therefore, cover up!

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 01:23:23 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Sigh.

I wish Shaquille O'Neal (and these other "truthers") would leave the past alone and focus on the here and now.

Whatever happened with 911 - whether Truth, Lie, Half-Truth, whatever - will all be revealed one day.

My entire focus while I was active duty was to follow orders - not focus on these stories.

And Pray.

What Shaquille O'Neal (and others like him) can do RIGHT NOW is focus on VETERANS ISSUES.......unemployment, health care, etc, etc....

...read an article in the paper a few days ago that stated that suicide among female vets was many times higher than male vets....

....what could Shaq (and other "Truthers") do in the HERE and NOW for VETS ISSUES like this?

...what other issues is Shaq aware of? He is a smart and wise man, that evidently could be made smarter if he dug a bit deeper on some things.

Shaq - focus on THIS, rather than being a lackey.

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2015, 01:34:45 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

Or maybe he is just Shaqting the fuel........

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2015, 02:37:37 PM »

Offline Hemingway

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 123
There was a plan in place before 9/11 to invade Iraq, it needed an event to act as a trigger and 9/11 serve as that. The anthraxx scare right after 9/11 was bs i think though.