Author Topic: Sell em all  (Read 1892 times)

Sell em all
« on: June 02, 2015, 02:10:20 PM »

Offline konkmv

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
Cousins and 6th pick for sully bradley zeller 16 33 pick minnys pick-s celtics 2016 and 2018 picks and mavs pick.... 3 good players and 6 or seven picks...

Cousins smart 6th pick( johnson?)thomas olynyc crowder with love koufos  .....not bad.... keeep the bkn picks

Re: Sell em all
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 02:16:37 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
Even Billy King would turn this trade down.  That wouldn't be enough to get DMC, never mind DMC AND the #6
I'm bitter.

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 02:30:45 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Cousins and 6th pick for sully bradley zeller 16 33 pick minnys pick-s celtics 2016 and 2018 picks and mavs pick.... 3 good players and 6 or seven picks...

Cousins smart 6th pick( johnson?)thomas olynyc crowder with love koufos  .....not bad.... keeep the bkn picks

Yawn.

You really think our picks will hold any value if we acquired Cousins?

Brooklyn picks are a coin toss, but their infinitely a lot more valuable than the Celtics...

Smart, 16th pick, 28th pick from Clippers, 2 Brooklyn picks would at least get the conversation started...

Any trade negotiation without at least Smart, and one Brooklyn pick, and the Kings GM don't even bother.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 03:06:53 PM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
The only thing better than picks are good young players......we have 2. We should draft Upshaw, trade for Myles Turner (Bradley). Then trade KO for Bruno Caboclo (and maybe a pick).

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 05:00:29 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville

Bad. Really, really bad.

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 05:28:04 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

Why dont we also fire CBS, hire Brian Shaw and replace Danny with Billy King

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 05:32:02 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969

Why dont we also fire CBS, hire Brian Shaw and replace Danny with Billy King

That's what the tanking crowd wants ....... A bad coach to lead the team though a dismal 12 win season to get a top 3 pick like  the lakers.

I keep telling them ...... I don't really see this ever happening under the present owners and GM.

You can't hire a winning serious coach and expect him to play to loose with a team of d leaguers

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 07:18:59 PM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
Sully and Avery have minimal trade value.  Zeller has zero trade value.

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 10:29:01 PM »

Offline LennyBruce

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
[Edited.  Posts like this are specifically against our rules. Your insensitive vulgarity does not add anything to this conversation. Please respect the OP's post even if it doesn't make much sense.  -RH]