Author Topic: "Players will consider going to the East, for sure" (article)  (Read 7391 times)

Re: "Players will consider going to the East, for sure" (article)
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2015, 10:41:25 AM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593
If the team you support beats up some bottom feeder on the way to the finals do you get all apologetic about it hell no.

Do any C's fan discount Bird's first championship when they faced a 40-42 Houston Rockets team in the Finals?

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

Re: "Players will consider going to the East, for sure" (article)
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2015, 12:11:35 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
I've been wondering this for a while.  I would hope that was part of the pitch to a Free Agent because it's a truth.

However, I think players do not want to play LeBron and so that might definitely be a discouraging factor.  Not saying everyone is afraid of him but I think that's true.  Durant got smashed by him in the Finals before.

Washington is very appealing though for many reasons so I keep seeing the appeal for Durant.  I would love to see Wall/Durant with Beal.  I would like if that happened to balance things out and of course we can benefit by the same logic.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford