Author Topic: Anything disturbing in those pictures?  (Read 20523 times)

Re: Anything disturbing in those pictures?
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2015, 11:09:19 AM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343
I think Lebron is definately a roider. It's not even really a question to me.  Tim Duncan no.  jared sullinger.  No.  Russell Westbrook. Yes.  Dwight Howard.  Probably. Kelly Olynyk.  No.  I don't think that's my celtics bias either.  I don't think the celtics get players who use steroids too much if at all.  ROndo was though i think maybe.  Avery Bradley. Marcus Smart.  None of those guys are on roids.  Perkins was just a naturally big dude.   I can just tell how certain players look.   LEbrons face and jawline is messed up.  So is westbrook.  Both players the way they play as well it's like they are juicing.

I dont give lebron credit either like he is the best out there. I just don't.  I don't think he is.  I think Tim Duncan at his age showed that.  Lebron is beatable if teams play smart. He's a freight train because of chemicals.

He's also coddled and helped tremendously by the nba and a bunch of ignorant corrupt people.

IT's a shame too imo because Lebron is definately a talented player.  He would be so much better imo if he played the right way and with heart and integrity and the nba wasn't so messed up that way and just played basketball the right way.

The NBA and teh game is just warped and corrupt at this point where a lot of players dont play to their capabilities or use their intangibles, or smarts in other ways anymore because the game just isnt designed to be that way. Money is such a huge factor and people sell out to whatever way they can to get to the top which is a shame imo. The nba doesnt do anything because ratings are ratings but it would be such a better game if that stuff had no part in it.

Thing is I know how i saw lebron coming in and I had no issue with him.  But he's a jerk.  I'd have no issue giving him his due.  But I just think that's the way he is and I don't.

The sad thing is things are so scientific and these guys have so much money they are probably going to get away with it too with very little harm done.  Back int he day Bonds made mistakes.  Now because of people being outted these guys have gotten smarter and even more scientific with doctors and how to mask it where they don't destroy themselves.  It's almost like more reason to do it where it's beneficial.  That sucks imo.  It's still cheating. It still hurts the integrity of the game for players who don't want to do that stuff.  Society is that way too now where people do all sorts of stuff that  is kind of f'd up.

I don't even enjoy watching players like Lebron and Westbrook play. It's not basketball to me. WAtching Westbrook run up and down the court trying to break records is good for some wins obviously but as far as basketball and winning championships and being a team not so sure about that.  Lebron is more team oriented but it's stlll just something off with how he plays.  It's not basketball. IT's like watching some chemically engineered cyborg.  It's not appealing to me.  If I wanted to watch a video game I would.  It's not basketball.  Lebron still is the poster child for the NBA.  I just choose to not root for that stuff overly.

Bonds was dumb enough to get caught.  People think the game is   getting cleaned up but these guys imo are just getting smarter to not get caught.

O don't know one way or the other, though like you I have suspected that James was on steroids because my sports fandom has taught me that the guy who is flashing skills and athleticism that no one else among the elite of the elite can touch is usually in steroids.

You run me off the rails, though, with the Tim Duncan comparison, because the other thing sports fandom has taught me is that the guy with inexplicable longevity, still an all-star competitor in his late 30s, is the other most likely juicer.

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2015, 11:14:45 AM »

Offline GC003332

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 62
I think Lebron is definately a roider. It's not even really a question to me.  Tim Duncan no.  jared sullinger.  No.  Russell Westbrook. Yes.  Dwight Howard.  Probably. Kelly Olynyk.  No.  I don't think that's my celtics bias either.  I don't think the celtics get players who use steroids too much if at all.  ROndo was though i think maybe.  Avery Bradley. Marcus Smart.  None of those guys are on roids.  Perkins was just a naturally big dude.   I can just tell how certain players look.   LEbrons face and jawline is messed up.  So is westbrook.  Both players the way they play as well it's like they are juicing.

I dont give lebron credit either like he is the best out there. I just don't.  I don't think he is.  I think Tim Duncan at his age showed that.  Lebron is beatable if teams play smart. He's a freight train because of chemicals.

He's also coddled and helped tremendously by the nba and a bunch of ignorant corrupt people.

IT's a shame too imo because Lebron is definately a talented player.  He would be so much better imo if he played the right way and with heart and integrity and the nba wasn't so messed up that way and just played basketball the right way.

The NBA and teh game is just warped and corrupt at this point where a lot of players dont play to their capabilities or use their intangibles, or smarts in other ways anymore because the game just isnt designed to be that way. Money is such a huge factor and people sell out to whatever way they can to get to the top which is a shame imo. The nba doesnt do anything because ratings are ratings but it would be such a better game if that stuff had no part in it.

Thing is I know how i saw lebron coming in and I had no issue with him.  But he's a jerk.  I'd have no issue giving him his due.  But I just think that's the way he is and I don't.

The sad thing is things are so scientific and these guys have so much money they are probably going to get away with it too with very little harm done.  Back int he day Bonds made mistakes.  Now because of people being outted these guys have gotten smarter and even more scientific with doctors and how to mask it where they don't destroy themselves.  It's almost like more reason to do it where it's beneficial.  That sucks imo.  It's still cheating. It still hurts the integrity of the game for players who don't want to do that stuff.  Society is that way too now where people do all sorts of stuff that  is kind of f'd up.

I don't even enjoy watching players like Lebron and Westbrook play. It's not basketball to me. WAtching Westbrook run up and down the court trying to break records is good for some wins obviously but as far as basketball and winning championships and being a team not so sure about that.  Lebron is more team oriented but it's stlll just something off with how he plays.  It's not basketball. IT's like watching some chemically engineered cyborg.  It's not appealing to me.  If I wanted to watch a video game I would.  It's not basketball.  Lebron still is the poster child for the NBA.  I just choose to not root for that stuff overly.

Bonds was dumb enough to get caught.  People think the game is   getting cleaned up but these guys imo are just getting smarter to not get caught.

You have choices.

The things that make your blood boil, are they out of your control.

Is it worth getting worked up about the NBA, it is just sport and entertainment after all.

There are plenty of other things to invest your time in that aren't as frustrating as watching this corrupt juiced up high usage entertainment ratingball out there in the world.

You can Fit in and be a part of something special,or Fit Out. ;)

« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2015, 11:30:18 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
You guys know LeBron has played in the Olympics 3 times, meaning he's been put through their much stricter drug-testing regimen 3 times, right?  If his physique is so closely linked to a PED regimen, shouldn't he have been noticeably shrinking in those off-seasons?  Or does this theory also require him to have figured out how to fool the Olympic tests, not only in the moment but when they retroactively test old samples with newly developed techniques?

« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2015, 11:52:19 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
You guys know LeBron has played in the Olympics 3 times, meaning he's been put through their much stricter drug-testing regimen 3 times, right?  If his physique is so closely linked to a PED regimen, shouldn't he have been noticeably shrinking in those off-seasons?  Or does this theory also require him to have figured out how to fool the Olympic tests, not only in the moment but when they retroactively test old samples with newly developed techniques?

The Olympics, as you well know, are foreign. That means they don't count.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2015, 12:07:07 PM »

Online Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182

yeah, but something something whole world is in a conspiracy to mask his steroid use.

And Westbrook's, I guess.

« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2015, 12:24:40 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
I mean, I'm not ruling out that LeBron has used PEDs and just cycled off them for the Olympics, I'm just saying if a slimmer physique is the smoking gun here, we should've seen it happen a few times already.

« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2015, 12:41:04 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
Like the moon landing, images of LeBron slimming down for the Olympics have been suppressed by the bankers and David Stern.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2015, 12:59:01 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
You probably thought baseball was clean too....

« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2015, 01:06:38 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
Far from it. And it's important to note that baseball has never been clean, the cheating just changes from scuffed balls to amphetamines to steroids.

What I have yet to see is anything resembling a good argument as to why LeBron is 110% positively on steroids/HGH/PEDs. Instead we get relatively meaningless circumstantial evidence and heartfelt assertions that "he must be." The burden of proof lies with the people making the accusations in pretty much any discussion, and as of now I remain unconvinced.

« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2015, 01:15:24 PM »

Offline relja

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
  • heart, hustle and muscle
Creatine, most def. Nothing strange.
When you lose, the easy part is to see who gives up. Giving up is very simple. You basically take your stuff and walk away. To continue to work and to continue to compete is one of the most difficult things, especially when you really don't have anything - KG

« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2015, 01:15:28 PM »

Offline GC003332

• Jayson Tatum
I still haven't recovered from the Lance Armstrong Oprah interview, can't all this speculation Go away please.Until LeBron comes clean about taking his Talents to BioGenesis of America I just want to Witness his greatness. 8)

« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2015, 01:19:10 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
I'm very ignorant on this stuff.  Are modern PEDs as dangerous to one's health as the ones back in the day?

I remember back in the '80s, they said that taking steroids could kill you.  Have they come up with safer alternatives?  Was the danger of taking steroids back then exaggerated to keep kids from taking them?
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2015, 01:27:34 PM »

Offline GC003332

• Jayson Tatum
I'm very ignorant on this stuff.  Are modern PEDs as dangerous to one's health as the ones back in the day?

I remember back in the '80s, they said that taking steroids could kill you.  Have they come up with safer alternatives?  Was the danger of taking steroids back then exaggerated to keep kids from taking them?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-ultimate-warrior-joins-a-long-list-of-wrestlers-who-died-prematurely/2014/04/09/64428b08-c02f-11e3-bcec-b71ee10e9bc3_story.html

« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2015, 01:37:01 PM »

Online Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182
Instead we get relatively meaningless circumstantial evidence and heartfelt assertions that "he must be."

Don't forget the stupid "you're either blind, deaf, dumb, or in denial" insinuations if you don't just buy that he's absolutely doping.

« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2015, 01:55:14 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
It is just impossible for natural human beings to get that big. Westbrook, Howard, Griffin, lebron are all likely using among others. Of course I can't prove they are, but you can't prove they aren't because there is no HGH testing ... I'm not saying they aren't natural athletes, they are just enhanced beyond belief .

Look at the FIFA scandal taking place now. It not a steroid scandal, but sports are a business. No one in the NBA would leak something like that .