Author Topic: Anything disturbing in those pictures?  (Read 20418 times)

Anything disturbing in those pictures?
« on: May 25, 2015, 05:53:49 AM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167

First picture was last night.
Second picture was on September 3rd 2014.

It's obvious, playing basketball gives him water retention.

Re: Anything disturbing in those pictures?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 06:55:08 AM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
That two week vacation during the season certainly helped rejuvenate his season.   ;D

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 08:09:29 AM »

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
disturbing? yeah I can't stand looking at this puke.

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 01:49:02 PM »

Offline SCeltic34

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1948
The hairline?

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 02:07:08 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
every last one of you will be doing cartwheels if LeBron James decides to play for the Celtics. Stop hating.

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 02:31:18 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
every last one of you will be doing cartwheels if LeBron James decides to play for the Celtics. Stop hating.

I didn't come to hate,  thread's title doesn't say anything about LBJ but I'm telling you now and as honest as I can be without proof, I wouldnt like him if he did become a C . I would cheer for him like I would any Celtic but I would not like him. Not everyone wants him to play for their team just because he is the best(he is), some people want to beat him rather than join him, I feel the same about Kobe. Some players I don't want playing  for the C's he is just one of many. Don't mistake cheering for him by default as being happy because it's LBJ, I'd cheer the same for a dleague scrub as long as he isn't hurting the team. I will say, I might cheer harder for LBJ than Kobe but I hope they never become a Celt and HOPE we beat them down every chance we get!

It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 02:36:10 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 323

Well yeah. Who wouldn't want the game's greatest player, especially if he comes with the added advantages of league favoritism?
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 02:37:54 PM »

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
I'm decidedly undisturbed by these contextless pictures

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2015, 02:40:59 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman

I didn't come to hate,  thread's title doesn't say anything about LBJ but I'm telling you now and as honest as I can be without proof, I wouldnt like him if he did become a C . I would cheer for him like I would any Celtic but I would not like him. Not everyone wants him to play for their team just because he is the best(he is), some people want to beat him rather than join him, I feel the same about Kobe. Some players I don't want playing  for the C's he is just one of many. Don't mistake cheering for him by default as being happy because it's LBJ, I'd cheer the same for a dleague scrub as long as he isn't hurting the team. I will say, I might cheer harder for LBJ than Kobe but I hope they never become a Celt and HOPE we beat them down every chance we get!

I bet if either Kobe or LeBron don the green and white you would feel that special feeling when they send 'daggers through the hearts' of opponents with clutch play after clutch play. I am sure you would not join opposing fans in attacking there personalities or shortcomings. You definitely would not be posting pictures suggesting either was on HGH.

Now, I know how much some Celtics loved KG when he played here, but remember KG is not the most liked player around the league. A good example of villain turned fan favorite is Humphries AKA Mr. Kardashian boy did the Cs attitude change towards him after he became a Celtic.

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2015, 02:45:51 PM »

Offline jambr380

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1755
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
I think it does look like he gained weight throughout the season, which is weird since he plays so many minutes and always plays hard. I choose not to take a stand on the hgh rumors because there is no proof and I would be upset if people were saying the same thing about me. But, he basically looks exactly the same as he did the last few years and it must be awesome to be that strong, fast, and explosive if it is indeed natural.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 05:05:46 PM by jambr380 »

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2015, 02:54:47 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
I'm decidedly undisturbed by these contextless pictures
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 03:05:42 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
I think it does look like he gained weight throughout the season, which is weird since he plays so many minutes and is always plays hard. I choose not to take a stand on the hgh rumors because there is no proof and I would be upset if people were saying the same thing about me. But, he basically looks exactly the same as he did the last few years and it must be awesome to be that strong, fast, and explosive if it is indeed natural.
people need to take off the blinders. He's obviously doing something to enhance his strength. When have you ever seen a guy this big that can move this quick, and never gets injured. He takes 2 weeks off to go to Miami and then suddenly comes back his old self. His facial features are crazy now. He has a face upon a face . had that tumor on his jaw .

Its so obvious...

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2015, 03:16:44 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
I think it does look like he gained weight throughout the season, which is weird since he plays so many minutes and is always plays hard. I choose not to take a stand on the hgh rumors because there is no proof and I would be upset if people were saying the same thing about me. But, he basically looks exactly the same as he did the last few years and it must be awesome to be that strong, fast, and explosive if it is indeed natural.
people need to take off the blinders. He's obviously doing something to enhance his strength. When have you ever seen a guy this big that can move this quick, and never gets injured. He takes 2 weeks off to go to Miami and then suddenly comes back his old self. His facial features are crazy now. He has a face upon a face . had that tumor on his jaw .

Its so obvious...

never gets injured? why don't you keep it real if you are going to attack the GOAT.

The guy is a freak of nature, has always been a freak of nature. I hope he wins it all because he deserves it and Cleveland deserves it.

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2015, 03:25:48 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25640
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
His head looks disproportionately small in that top picture.  Human Shrink Hormone?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2015, 03:58:26 PM »

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182
I'm just going to echo what D Dub and D.o.s. said.