Author Topic: Beat the Cavs (Video)  (Read 1122 times)

Beat the Cavs (Video)
« on: May 25, 2015, 05:05:29 AM »

Offline ReemPharaoh

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 35
Honestly; I love the Celtics. But I dislike LeBron with a passion and whatever team he is representing. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. So I thought I'd make a video to poke fun at the 2014-15 Cavs. If you feel how I feel then I hope you enjoy this video I made  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuzXuRKQPbU

Re: Beat the Cavs (Video)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 05:38:53 AM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Thanks for reminding me his 2 FT missed, that was something.
I'm trying to remember if I ever dislike a player equally or more than Lebron, but no, he's the player I hate the most.
I used to not like Kobe bratty time. There are other things I don't like from Curry, Harden, Howard, Green, etc. but I don't feel I hate them.
Oh yes, there is another player I hate, Wade, but not as much as Lebron. He's the whole thing haha.
To me, talent never makes up for your stupidity or lack of principles in and off the court.

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 09:41:44 AM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
Yeah, I also can't stand the way the league kisses his royal ax. And granted, Cleveland is a Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.e hole. And he is soon dam intense.
But after watching the performance he put on in game 3 between the Cavs and Atlanta. With 2 of the teams most valuable players hurt. This guy is in a league of his own. He can't possibly continue to play at this level...gulp, can he?

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 09:58:27 AM »

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182
To me, talent never makes up for your stupidity or lack of principles in and off the court.

???

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 12:01:39 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
I'll never understand people who hate Kobe less than LBJ  ;D

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 12:31:52 PM »

Offline zubi.anaba

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 11
Some ppl are really going to hate their lives if Lebron wins a Title this yr :D :D!! Funny enough I get the feeling bball gods will let it happen

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 01:04:35 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
Some ppl are really going to hate their lives if Lebron wins a Title this yr :D :D!! Funny enough I get the feeling bball gods will let it happen

Probably, but only after Dellavedova takes out Curry and Thompson.

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 01:40:57 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
I really don't like the Warriors, but (barring a miracle comeback by the Hawks) I'm probably going to be rooting fairly hard for them in the finals.

I would be thrilled if Lebron James proves unable to lead his hometown Cavs to a title.  The whole thing grosses me out a little.  I hate that it's more about one guy than about the team as a whole. 
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson