Author Topic: Sullinger updated photo with Turner and Oden  (Read 19810 times)

Re: Sullinger updated photo with Turner and Oden
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2015, 08:11:26 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Sully's arms definitely seem more defined in that picture.  There's more muscle.  So we can't go overboard or anything, but it's certainly not a bad sign of anything.  That would be quite the story if Oden ended up here.  My expectations would be 0.0, but it'd still be fun to see

I hope he can turn into a Tristan Thompson + skills. That would be big for the Celts

I would not mind having Oden as the backup center for the Celts.

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2015, 08:11:38 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Don't we see this every year with dozens of NBA players?  They look so much slimmer during the off-season!  They're going to come into camp in the best shape of their lives!   How many guys actually drastically change their bodies a few years into their career?
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2015, 09:08:21 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Sully's arms definitely seem more defined in that picture.  There's more muscle.  So we can't go overboard or anything, but it's certainly not a bad sign of anything.  That would be quite the story if Oden ended up here.  My expectations would be 0.0, but it'd still be fun to see

No, there isn't. There is just less fat. If he's at a caloric deficit for fat loss, which I assume he is. Then his body won't be gaining muscle, unless he has some Mr. Olympia genetics, which he doesn't.

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2015, 09:09:46 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
All three may be headed to a new team

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2015, 11:50:18 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Well the impossible has happened. Sullinger has stopped going out for late night runs to Papa John's, lost weight and looks fit.   Hopefully he doesn't go overboard with the cardio and end up looking like RJ Hunter when pre season starts. Good job sully

recent photo via twitter

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2015, 12:01:15 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
I am completely for gettting Greg Oden.

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2015, 12:07:01 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Well the impossible has happened. Sullinger has stopped going out for late night runs to Papa John's, lost weight and looks fit.   Hopefully he doesn't go overboard with the cardio and end up looking like RJ Hunter when pre season starts. Good job sully

recent photo via twitter

Thanks for the heads up.

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2015, 12:13:29 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
Body fat still looks really high... ::)

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2015, 12:23:25 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Pretty surprised some guys struggle so much with weight. There are new, rapidly popularizing supplements that shed weight so quickly. Reported that Carmelo and others were on some last summer. They're fast-acting, literally require minimal exercise, and have been tested by reputable companies (most recent to my knowledge, ESPN).
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2015, 12:27:41 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Body fat still looks really high... ::)

geez lol

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2015, 12:33:34 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
Pretty surprised some guys struggle so much with weight. There are new, rapidly popularizing supplements that shed weight so quickly. Reported that Carmelo and others were on some last summer. They're fast-acting, literally require minimal exercise, and have been tested by reputable companies (most recent to my knowledge, ESPN).
yep, when i think of "high standards in supplement testing" ESPN is always the first to come to mind.  ::)
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2015, 04:02:50 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
yep, when i think of "high standards in supplement testing" ESPN is always the first to come to mind.  ::)

Har har. There have been a ton of reports... I wouldn't say it if I wasn't pretty confident about it. I'm not even sure why it's that hard to believe. If you think the large majority of these guys aren't taking supplements, you're nuts.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2015, 07:31:48 AM »

Offline celts55

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 572
Don't care about his knees. The guy punched a woman 3 times in the face, stopping only when he saw blood splatter.
I wouldnt want this guy on the Celtics, and I don't think I'd watch them if they signed him.
Some things are more important than winning a game.

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2015, 07:53:48 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I have been a harsh critic of Sully and even I think he has lost some weight.  Trouble, is his athletic  base is so poor to begin with that one has to question how much this will help him.   The guy lacks explosiveness, is slow of foot.   I have seen non athletic fat guys lose weight and at the end of the day they are still not athletes.   Will it help some certainly, but do not expect him to be Larry Nance anytime soon.

Oden is a bust and I would not want him on a team.   Pros have not been kind to OSU players since Hondo.   They just do not crank out good players.   Sure they get drafted, some product but they rarely live up to hype and a lot of them are busts.  I am from Ohio, too.

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2015, 07:54:01 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
No doubt he is lighter .....significantly....but he looks soft still.  ....my gosh he really had a thick layer of goo on him :o

His face looks more like his college days .  He looks five years younger as a side benefit .

That's a good start .    Now hit the weight room ....hang with people who are body conscious and follow a healthy life style .

No more Denny's , IHOP ,  Papa Johns .

I'm so jealous .......I do all this right stuff at twice the age , for no pay ...LOL.....lucky guy ......

Don't blow this gig Sully ....you'll never have this chance again