Author Topic: Sullinger updated photo with Turner and Oden  (Read 19795 times)

Sullinger updated photo with Turner and Oden
« on: May 24, 2015, 11:51:19 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Looks noticeably slimmer.  Is this an indication also that Sully and Turner can try to convince Danny to give a tryout/sign Oden for a season?? 

https://instagram.com/p/21AUNBTSE9/

Re: Sullinger updated photo with Turner and Oden
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 11:56:21 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Looks noticeably slimmer.  Is this an indication also that Sully and Turner can try to convince Danny to give a tryout/sign Oden for a season?? 

either that or they got together to relive some buckeye memories. didnt they all attend OSU? that seems a more probable cause to me.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 12:00:43 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

either that or they got together to relive some buckeye memories. didnt they all attend OSU? that seems a more probable cause to me.

True. But still he is out of a job and these guys are friends. They will probably ask their their agent to talk to Danny.

If Oden is healthy he could be a decent backup. He will never be 100 percent again but his size, length , reach is still considered elite for a center

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 12:06:02 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Cant hurt having as a backup, 3rd center.

http://youtu.be/xFOROxZrEWI

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 12:07:07 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289

True. But still he is out of a job and these guys are friends. They will probably ask their their agent to talk to Danny.

If Oden is healthy he could be a decent backup. He will never be 100 percent again but his size, length , reach is still considered elite for a center
It worked out with Walton why not Oden.

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 12:07:57 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Going back to Sully. He looks like he will come in at the best shape of his life next season. Just hope he will still remain hard to move down low.

KO should also come in better shape/stronger.  Should be a better year for these two next season.

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 12:14:23 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
Also this picture that is a year apart from each other.
https://twitter.com/Jared_Sully0/status/602193729915486208

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 12:17:24 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I like Sully's Pats jersey as opposed to Oden's Buckeye one and Turner's nothing one.

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 12:20:35 PM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
That's the way Sully, be a Celtics! Be a 20/10 monster and make us proud !

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2015, 12:30:25 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Sully looks great....and I wouldn't mind giving Oden a chance in Green as well.

Are his legal issues behind him? He looks happy.

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2015, 12:37:45 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja

very different health problems. in 2013-14 with miami, after taking 3 years off to heal, he averaged 9 minutes, 3 points and 2 rebounds along with 2.3 fouls.

he did not play at all in 2014-15. oden's career is over.

i would rather use the space on a young player to see if they can develop.

even with 10 minutes a game, i dont see how oden helps the celtics win anymore games.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2015, 12:41:12 PM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
Not believing in sully weight-wise until I see it.  It's only been a month since the season ended and NOW he's in shape?  More than likely not much has changed and it is the photo that is deceiving.

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2015, 12:46:55 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

very different health problems. in 2013-14 with miami, after taking 3 years off to heal, he averaged 9 minutes, 3 points and 2 rebounds along with 2.3 fouls.

he did not play at all in 2014-15. oden's career is over.

i would rather use the space on a young player to see if they can develop.

even with 10 minutes a game, i dont see how oden helps the celtics win anymore games.

You could be right

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2015, 12:53:29 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Those doubting Oden - don't underestimate CBS' ability to make players better.

If Danny nabs Oden, I believe he'd be a productive player, at least, for us.

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2015, 01:22:20 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
He "appears" slightly lighter ,     Thin is not a term I use to describe Sully.

Do do think Sully will be the best he has ever been .   Mainly cause of his hand ,and back and whatever else nagging injuries finally can be pushed out of the way.

Also, we saw what a fully recovered Marcus Smart might be like at the seasons end , his leaping and battling under the boards increased 10 X .

Healed up Sully, Smart , and KO. .....could give the Celtics a real boost .

I'm hoping Jae Gets resigned , he brings a tuff ness this team needs up front .