Author Topic: anyone see LeBron's forehead lately? oh my god...  (Read 14569 times)

Re: anyone see LeBron's forehead lately? oh my god...
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2015, 11:19:40 PM »

Online Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2501
I don't see it, but even if I did, I wouldn't draw an emphatic conclusion from a facial feature.  My guess is that every player in the NBA might be using, and every player might not.  I, like you, don't know.

Well...

http://www.steroidal.com/hgh-peptides/human-growth-hormone/human-growth-hormone-side-effects/

Acromegaly: This is a condition characterized by excessive bone growth in the body, most notable in the hands, feet, jaw (mandible), and forehead. Acromegaly is usually the result of excessive Human Growth Hormone levels in a human being (either from natural endogenous production or from use of exogenous sources).

Check out the jaw bone growth thru the years as well:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/06/lebrons-hairline-through-the-years

Remember when he had the parotid tumor removed??

http://www.emaxhealth.com/1024/51/31514/lebron-james-has-benign-parotid-tumor-removed.html

The link between the parotid gland and growth hormone

ABSTRACT Salivary glands are useful targets for gene therapeutics. After gene transfer into salivary glands, regulated secretory pathway proteins, such as human growth hormone, are secreted into saliva, whereas constitutive secretory pathway proteins, such as erythropoietin, are secreted into the bloodstream. 

Towards Gene Therapy for Growth Hormone Deficiency via Salivary Gland Expression of Growth Hormone. - ResearchGate. Available from: http://www.researchgate.net/publication/259249801_Towards_Gene_Therapy_for_Growth_Hormone_Deficiency_via_Salivary_Gland_Expression_of_Growth_Hormone [accessed May 22, 2015].

There is NO doubt that Bron has done HGH quite regularly since around 2008.

Smitty77

I think you and the others miss my point (my fault).  Despite features and circumstances that lead you to have no doubt, -- you actually don't know.  You may be correct, in fact you probably are.   I have some experience with regard to false accusations (nothing horrible, BTW) based on circumstances and speculation, I am probably irrationally irked when I see people definitively state their "knowledge" of something that may not be true. I guess I see PEDs accusation as a character assasination and that bothers me.  It's a blog -- such speculation happens; strikes a nerve for me so just responded to it.

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2015, 11:40:25 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
no. i havent seen his forehead lately. and if you are going to start a thread that directly accuses him, or anyone, of illegal activities such as this, you should include the offending picture.

you mentioned it. show it.

to title a thread they way you did and not produce a single shread of evidence is not responsible blogging.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2015, 11:43:12 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
LeBroid lost weight this past summer. Blamed it on a new "diet". Lost strength, lost lift, played below the rim for two months.

He takes two weeks off for a recuperative trip to Miami and comes back looking and playing like his former juiced up self.

Blankin' amazing.

Here's an interesting article on le Broid:

http://uproxx.com/smokingsection/2015/02/did-bill-simmons-hint-that-lebron-james-took-a-steroid-vacation/

Just one quote from the article written by an admitted le Broid apologist:

Cleveland Cavaliers v Phoenix Suns
GETTY IMAGE

Written By Drew Ricketts

Do I have to start this by saying I?m a big fan of LeBron James, who is, in my view, the greatest to ever lace-up sneakers?

Yes, I must start this by acknowledging that LeBron James, Akron native, is a god among men. His name now brings the best baggage along with it, like how many times he?s been an All-Star, how many NBA first teams he?s made, and the MVPs. Those labels hook onto him and drag around like Jesus piece chains and Kanye minks.

The trouble with being a LeBron diehard (maybe apologist) is that throughout his astounding career, he reveals himself as endearingly vulnerable and, as what many perceive, a whiny tyrant. He?s been seen as patronizing, enabling his buddies to usurp the Cleveland regime, and deferential, asking Dwyane Wade to lend him championship training wheels.

When Bill Simmons sort of insinuated in his recent podcast (still up for streaming here) that LeBron and the NBA are mixed up in a potential performance-enhancing substance scandal, some of it rang true. In fact, I have believed this theory of cobbled-together circumstantial observations that points to some mysterious anomalies in his performance.

Simmons met fan backlash when he floated the idea that LeBron wasn?t the ?same player? early in the 2015 season. He responded as such:

?Like it was our fault that LeBron was playing below the rim for the first two months and the Cavs were a complete mess. I?m sorry for pointing that out everybody!?

After NBA beat writer Zach Lowe struggled to politely categorize LeBron?s two-week refresher vacation to Miami in January, Simmons pushed his stance once again:

Bill Simmons: Uh?I have a couple titles for that but I?m not gonna say.

Zach Lowe: I?m not going anywhere near where you?re going.

Bill Simmons: I?m not going anywhere either!

He later elaborated, saying:

?LeBron James?looked like he was entering another phase of his career. He?s got a lot of miles on him. Looked different in how he was playing. Went away for two weeks, came back. He?s been lights out. [He] basically has been at 29 [points] a game, 6 [assists] and 6 [rebounds]. Fifty percent shooting. He looks like LeBron again.?

Looks like LeBron again? What did he look like before? He went on to press Lowe with a series of hypotheticals (an old trick), wanting him to confirm some of the drop-off in the King?s level of play.

The alleged/obscured/implicated PED use in the Association is no hidden mystery, but only in the last two years has that gray cloud and its billowing smoke centered on the one-time Heatle. Bill Simmons, among others, has left breadcrumbs to the conspiracy musings since 2013, the tail end of a scorching run by Miami that culminated in two rings. This allusion to LeBron?s two-week recovery vacation in Florida is only one fact in a series of questionable events.

Q: Former Commissioner, Can you define confirmation Bias?
A: Well, it's a very difficult thing to pin down, but typically it involves believing sources that reiterate what you believe to be true, and using those sources as what you might call "proof."
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2015, 11:45:58 PM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2152
Warning bad word in image.
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2015, 11:46:26 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
All of the TPs to you, JSD.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2015, 11:54:33 PM »

Offline GC003332

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 62
The guy has made a lot of doe for the league.
Just like movie stars make millions for the studios.
Unless he goes all Mel Gibson and wigs out completely he will continue to get his star calls, have the rumours put to bed by anyone associated with the association.
Why can't everyone just be happy with their Benjamin's and get with the program. 8)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:06:10 AM by GC003332 »

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2015, 12:04:34 AM »

Offline loco_91

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 145
His features do suggest that he has high levels of HGH. Has it occurred to anyone that he might have unusually high endogenous levels? We're talking about one of the most physically dominant sports players of all time, who has been dominant since at least high school, so it would not surprise me one bit if he was just a natural freak. High HGH, high sensitivity to HGH, whatever. I think we're being a bit quick to conclusions here.

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2015, 12:15:35 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
All of the TPs to you, JSD.

hahaha 100%

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2015, 08:50:05 AM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
His features do suggest that he has high levels of HGH. Has it occurred to anyone that he might have unusually high endogenous levels? We're talking about one of the most physically dominant sports players of all time, who has been dominant since at least high school, so it would not surprise me one bit if he was just a natural freak. High HGH, high sensitivity to HGH, whatever. I think we're being a bit quick to conclusions here.

PLEASE look at the pictures of James through the years in my first post!!!  Did his genetic makeup SUDDENLY change??????????

Smitty77

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2015, 09:39:28 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Arnold was a freak too, and he used them.

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2015, 10:26:21 AM »

Offline loco_91

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 145

PLEASE look at the pictures of James through the years in my first post!!!  Did his genetic makeup SUDDENLY change??????????

Smitty77

Do you know what the kinetics of HGH levels vs bone structure remodeling is? I don't. I'm not saying he doesn't use them, I'm just saying that we shouldn't rush to judgement here.

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2015, 10:45:27 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

Much ado about nothing, LeBron clearly just has a well-developed Perceptives lobe.

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2015, 12:22:52 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
At least someone got it.

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2015, 12:31:18 PM »

Offline Celts Fan 508

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
His head looks like Barry Bonds head from the home run title year.
2019 historical draft.  Pick 12

Tim Duncan, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Scottie Pippen, Willis Reed, Mitch Richmond, Sam Jones, Dan Majerle, Bob Cousy, Rasheed Wallace, Shawn Kemp, Marcus Camby

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2015, 12:55:58 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833

[/quote]
 I have some experience with regard to false accusations ... based on circumstances and speculation...
[/quote]

You and Tom Brady, NG!!  Well said!!