Author Topic: Deandre Jordan to get max; had falling out with CP3  (Read 7543 times)

Re: Deandre Jordan to get max; had falling out with CP3
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2015, 01:49:28 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
Would love Jordan, but didn't he mention something about wanting to stay in a warm weather climate a few months ago? If this is the case, I'm afraid we only beat out the Wolves and Bucks in terms of regional preference.

Hey, it's 60-degrees today.  Who can argue with that?  ;D

Mike

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2015, 02:22:24 PM »

Offline aingeforthree

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 134
There is a reason DeAndre Jordan was rumored to be coming to Boston via the Doc Rivers trade.  Ainge obviously likes him, would take him in a heartbeat, & will have no problem offering the max.

You'd have to think Jordan would have many suitors offering up the max, so are chances are slim to none, unless the winter climate drastically changes.

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2015, 03:04:31 PM »

Offline biggs

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71
There is a reason DeAndre Jordan was rumored to be coming to Boston via the Doc Rivers trade.  Ainge obviously likes him, would take him in a heartbeat, & will have no problem offering the max.

You'd have to think Jordan would have many suitors offering up the max, so are chances are slim to none, unless the winter climate drastically changes.

I was just thinking of this, and I remember DeAndre commenting on the trade rumors.  I wonder if he at all values the fact that we wanted him badly when he was mostly potential.

I would love DeAndre
Truuuuuuuuuth!

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2015, 03:39:14 PM »

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182
People called Rose silly for that? That's honestly news to me. I thought it was understood that removal was likely a better option for Rose since repeated repairs of the same meniscus would possibly have diminishing returns.

Basically, repair was the smart choice the first time around, but when he tore that same meniscus again, removal had its merits.

Removal turns you into Dwyane Wade, more or less.

Yeah, I'm aware. My (admittedly very basic) understanding was that a second repair also would turn Rose into Wade, without the added benefit of being able to return to the court sooner.

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2015, 03:42:19 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Ah, ok. Yeah I have no idea. Not a doctor.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.