Author Topic: Who should be more proud?  (Read 548 times)

Who should be more proud?
« on: April 27, 2015, 10:31:59 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324

The Celtics, who got swept in 4 largely competitive games against the best talent in the East?
Or...
The Nets, who are tied 2-2 with the team with the best record in the East, but also a team that slumped to the finish line in the regular season after the all star break?

Also, I would like to know what you guys think the series record would be right now had we been matched up with the Hawks, and played with the same high level against them as we did vs CLE.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

Re: Who should be more proud?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 10:53:39 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

The Celtics, who got swept in 4 largely competitive games against the best talent in the East?
Or...
The Nets, who are tied 2-2 with the team with the best record in the East, but also a team that slumped to the finish line in the regular season after the all star break?

Also, I would like to know what you guys think the series record would be right now had we been matched up with the Hawks, and played with the same high level against them as we did vs CLE.

Celtics. Let's not forget that Nets have really good players when healthy in JJ, Lopez, and DWill. We don't have one player better than either of them when they are healthy, even a broken down DWill.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

Re: Who should be more proud?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 11:22:56 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1763
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
The Nets.

Winning games is always better and they managed to place themselves in a better slot than the Cs. Imagine if we were 2-2 with Cleveland right now.

Overall, though, the Cs have a considerably brighter future and should be much more proud of their season as a whole.