Author Topic: Kevin Love is a baby  (Read 7976 times)

Kevin Love is a baby
« on: April 26, 2015, 11:35:58 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
First there was his complaint about the injury, which in my opinion is childish since it's the playoffs and there's a new level of intensity. He better get used to it if he wants to be successful in the postseason. Heck, Avery popped it back in numerous times in 2012, I figure an older and stronger K-Love can do the same.

Second, this: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/does--bush-league--play-complicate-love--celtics--mutual-free-agent-intrigue--023954774.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma
Basically, Woj says that KO's foul on Love has caused Love to leave Boston hating the Celtics, and that the foul has essentially eliminated any chance of Boston being on his list of preferred teams.
To this I am shocked. Love has got to be kidding me if an injury (by a guy who probably wont be on the team if he is) is going to make him hate Boston.
Because this is just legit immature: "Love left the Garden with legitimate loathing of the Celtics on Sunday". LeBrona has made him a spoiled brat.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

Re: Kevin Love is a baby
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 11:42:01 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Welcome to the playoffs kevin love

Whambulances are standing by

:'( :'( :'(

Dial 9-wah-wah

:'( :'(

I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 11:45:35 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996
He's softer than Pau Gasol

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 11:47:07 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Crying about something he started ,  he tangled KO up and then got hurt ....boo hoo

If you can't run with the big dogs Kevin .....

Stay on the porch son.

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 11:49:01 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Crying about something he started ,  he tangled KO up and then got hurt ....boo hoo

If you can't run with the big dogs Kevin .....

Stay on the porch son.
word

He started it

Now he can't handle it

Go back to a non playoff team

I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 12:10:22 AM »

Offline Al91

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 18
If I was Danny Ainge I'd try selling Love on Boston with the bonus of trading away Olynyk. Easily. If Love is so "hurt" over Olynyk and would seriously let that affect his FA decision then I would quickly dispatch Kelly. Sorry 'bout it but we can't deny that Love is a tremendous upgrade over Olynyk.
Long-form is far from dead, but please refrain from paragraph-laden posts! Who wants to read that?!

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 12:34:35 AM »

Offline aporel#18

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 170
Kevin Love is a prototypical Laker. Don't want him near this team.

Go Celtics!

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 12:46:25 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2922
I think he'll dial back on the criticism once he lets it settle for a couple of days. He was emotional and  probably lost the majority of the rest of his postseason, so it's kind of expected. That doesn't mean he was right, because he's obviously wrong, especially since he was doing the same exact thing to Olynyk seconds before he got hurt.

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2015, 12:56:56 AM »

Offline GetLucky

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 349
Well let's put it this way: in 2011 when DWade dragged Rondo to the ground, it gave us a reason to legitimately loathe the Heat. Everyone here still talks about how they consider it a dirty play and how Wade is a thug. Objectively speaking, the Wade play was about the same level as KO's play. Could have been, could have not been intentional. Of course KO has earned the benefit of the doubt while Wade can say no such thing.

However, when you're on the other side and the injury happened to you, against a playoff opponent that you should be hating at the moment (a la Bird or any of the greats), the injury and anger could certainly exacerbate the hatred. So yeah, Kevin Love is ticked off, and probably rightfully so. Sure he may hate the Celtics now, but he'll have plenty of time to think rationally and reflect on the year.

I'm actually encouraged. If Woj says we are a potential frontrunner for a major free agent, it's something worth talking about. I have no doubt that Stevens and Danny will have their sharpest-looking keynote and folders ready.

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2015, 01:55:13 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
First there was his complaint about the injury, which in my opinion is childish since it's the playoffs and there's a new level of intensity. He better get used to it if he wants to be successful in the postseason. Heck, Avery popped it back in numerous times in 2012, I figure an older and stronger K-Love can do the same.

Second, this: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/does--bush-league--play-complicate-love--celtics--mutual-free-agent-intrigue--023954774.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma
Basically, Woj says that KO's foul on Love has caused Love to leave Boston hating the Celtics, and that the foul has essentially eliminated any chance of Boston being on his list of preferred teams.
To this I am shocked. Love has got to be kidding me if an injury (by a guy who probably wont be on the team if he is) is going to make him hate Boston.
Because this is just legit immature: "Love left the Garden with legitimate loathing of the Celtics on Sunday". LeBrona has made him a spoiled brat.

Oh darn (sarcasm). ::) Meh, who cares?  I hate that beach boys Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. anyway, lol. ;D

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 02:18:23 AM »

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82
What was it that I call him here?  Oh yeah, the Marshmallow.  He's a whiny little _____, but that won't be news to anyone who has followed his career. 

By the way, I hope the league office sticks it to Kendrick and especially J. R. Smith, long one of the biggest punks in the NBA.  The Cavs victory in this series may well prove to be a pyrrhic one. 

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2015, 02:32:11 AM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875

Mmmm no body is making him anything.  Love was already a spoiled brat.  Has been for years.

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2015, 02:36:43 AM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
Well let's put it this way: in 2011 when DWade dragged Rondo to the ground, it gave us a reason to legitimately loathe the Heat. Everyone here still talks about how they consider it a dirty play and how Wade is a thug. Objectively speaking, the Wade play was about the same level as KO's play. Could have been, could have not been intentional. Of course KO has earned the benefit of the doubt while Wade can say no such thing.

However, when you're on the other side and the injury happened to you, against a playoff opponent that you should be hating at the moment (a la Bird or any of the greats), the injury and anger could certainly exacerbate the hatred. So yeah, Kevin Love is ticked off, and probably rightfully so. Sure he may hate the Celtics now, but he'll have plenty of time to think rationally and reflect on the year.

I'm actually encouraged. If Woj says we are a potential frontrunner for a major free agent, it's something worth talking about. I have no doubt that Stevens and Danny will have their sharpest-looking keynote and folders ready.

No, that's not accurate.

1) Boston people already hated Miami the instant Lebron got there.  Why?  Because we already hated Lebron from all the battles we had with him in Cleveland.

2) Boston fans didn't dislike Wade and label him dirty because of that play.  Boston fans labelled Wade dirty because he does stuff like that all the time - he has a reputation around the entire league (not just in Boston) as a dirty player. 

3) I'd still welcome Wade to Boston if he ever wanted to come here.  He may be dirty, but unlike Kevin Love he's a hardcore competitor, a great leader, and a champion...and once in his life actually knew something about defense.

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2015, 02:38:56 AM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
If I was Danny Ainge I'd try selling Love on Boston with the bonus of trading away Olynyk. Easily. If Love is so "hurt" over Olynyk and would seriously let that affect his FA decision then I would quickly dispatch Kelly. Sorry 'bout it but we can't deny that Love is a tremendous upgrade over Olynyk.

I wouldn't. 

I'm sorry, but I'd get behind my own player rather then throw him to the wolves so I could get his nemesis. That's called loyalty. 

It'd different when you make a decision purely for business reasons (having to clear cap space, etc) but when you get rid of one guy because he's not liked by the guy you want to sign - that's incredibly shallow.  Doesn't say much about your willingness, as a GM, to stick by your people. 

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2015, 02:53:12 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Ya'll watch your mouth with how you talk about the next great Celtic superstar!

Really, though I'd be freakin ecstatic if we somehow were able to bring Kevin Love to Boston.  I can't imagine he'd write off the Celtics just because of Olynyk's bush league play.  More likely he'd write off the Celtics, because he's a born Laker. 

Love might be the third banana in Cleveland, but he's twice as talented as anyone we currently have on this roster.  He's been used as pretty much a 3-point shooter and decoy over there.  He's far more talented than that.