Author Topic: Love says KO play was "bush-league" and "on purpose"  (Read 35883 times)

Re: Love says KO play was "bush-league" and "on purpose"
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2015, 07:49:09 PM »

Offline Jferrari401

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 9
I really have no respect for this Cleveland team. All they do is complain. Up 3-0 and they are hitting our players with absolute cheap shots. Sweep the series and they are still complaining. The fact that we are arguing about whether one of the softest players in the league purposefully dislocated Love's shoulder is ridiculous. On top of that, Lebron is actually whining that Isaiah hitting the ball while out of bounds should've been a tech. I think it is pretty pathetic that they could come out of that game and complain.
I told the driver Lenny swing me by the garden I gotta talk to Pat
Showed him some stacks
Then showed him the gat like ‘you’re gonna miss the finger roll right?’
Yes, Mr. Baklava

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2015, 07:57:03 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
I guess that means love is not signing with the celtics this offseason

No just the opposite ...LeBron kick him off the team for being a sissy and crying foul....when KLove locked up,KO FIRST and does this cheap move himself all the time .....

It's the pot calling the kettle black

If KLove wants to play dirty to others , but gets hurt,   Backfires on him ......no sympathy for the loser

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2015, 07:58:22 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
On top of that, Lebron is actually whining that Isaiah hitting the ball while out of bounds should've been a tech.

I think he has a legitimate complaint.  Check the rules, specifically Section II concerning delay of game.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2015, 08:04:28 PM »

Offline Jferrari401

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 9
On top of that, Lebron is actually whining that Isaiah hitting the ball while out of bounds should've been a tech.

I think he has a legitimate complaint.  Check the rules, specifically Section II concerning delay of game.

I'm not even saying he's wrong, but why is he complaining about a call he didn't get after they just swept the series?
I told the driver Lenny swing me by the garden I gotta talk to Pat
Showed him some stacks
Then showed him the gat like ‘you’re gonna miss the finger roll right?’
Yes, Mr. Baklava

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2015, 08:09:58 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
It was a dirty play but because Olynyk is a Celtic, he gets the benefit of the doubt.

Perkins play on Crowder was dirty as well and was in retaliation to what Olynyk did to Love.

Olynyk is not perfect, though some people think he is.

« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2015, 08:10:08 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950

I'm not even saying he's wrong, but why is he complaining about a call he didn't get after they just swept the series?

Working the refs to discourage them from making a bad call in the future and possibly to create subconscious pressure that they owe him some sort of makeup call.az
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2015, 08:14:40 PM »

Offline CoachBo

• NCE
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 336
Now, time to unload the pillow-soft 7-footer who plays 6-4.

Bye, bye Olynyk.
Coined the CelticsBlog term, "Euromistake."

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2015, 08:17:58 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
I guess that means love is not signing with the celtics this offseason

Not necessarily. Especially if we hopefully ship Olynyk off in a trade.

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2015, 08:20:31 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
I really have no respect for this Cleveland team. All they do is complain. Up 3-0 and they are hitting our players with absolute cheap shots. Sweep the series and they are still complaining. The fact that we are arguing about whether one of the softest players in the league purposefully dislocated Love's shoulder is ridiculous. On top of that, Lebron is actually whining that Isaiah hitting the ball while out of bounds should've been a tech. I think it is pretty pathetic that they could come out of that game and complain.

TP.  Also, from what I saw, Thomas barely got a finger on the ball, as opposed to the way that Lebron is describing it.  It's not like he went up to James and purposely knocked it out of his hands in a 'give me the ball' punk move, imo.

« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2015, 08:21:40 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915
Don't think this incident has any impact on whether Love would sign with us, although I wasn't really that hopeful.  Show him enough zeroes on his check and he will kiss KO on the tuchus while kneeling on the leprechaun at center court.

Mike

« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2015, 08:27:04 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
Don't think this incident has any impact on whether Love would sign with us, although I wasn't really that hopeful.  Show him enough zeroes on his check and he will kiss KO on the tuchus while kneeling on the leprechaun at center court.

Mike

Exactly. Money talks, bull s*** walks.

Remember, there was a dust-up between Sam Cassell and Rondo in 07/08 a week before he signed for us.

« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2015, 08:30:41 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
This what ET had to say: @ByJayKing: MT @scott_souza: Evan Turner: Olynyk wasn't being malicious. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He just can't box out to save his life

Man, if ET is gone I will miss his  quotes the most.

« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2015, 08:32:48 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
This what ET had to say: @ByJayKing: MT @scott_souza: Evan Turner: Olynyk wasn't being malicious. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He just can't box out to save his life

Lol, TP for the find. ;D

« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2015, 08:44:33 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969

Yup it was illegal ....but it was sooooo totally worth it......Le Whiner gets 99% of all call his way that involve him.every game ... ::)....to see him get screwed was truely glorious and funny I was laughing my tail off .  James was so insulted he just had been played a fool by a 5 7 " guy was so funny.

My favorite play of the game ....thanks IT ...Tommy point

Also the sheepish grin IT made after he did the deed and got away with it was priceless ......

It was Kodak moment ..... ;D

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2015, 08:47:49 PM »

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70

Omg that's hilarious  ;D
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio