Author Topic: Kevin Love in Boston before Playoffs  (Read 12571 times)

Re: Kevin Love in Boston before Playoffs
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2015, 11:53:31 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
I just don't know why any pro athlete would want to live in a city whose river is so polluted all the fish have AIDS.  I mean, it's probably not transmissible, but why take the chance???

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2015, 12:26:30 PM »

Offline Iggzilla

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 8
case in point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLppPfNTf5U

That video tried so hard to be funny that I just felt sorry for it

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2015, 01:27:40 PM »

Offline e4sym0de

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 12
Would like to get Love. Think he would fit in perfectly into the System with his spacing and passing.
Still think Cleveland & LA are the frontrunners but he might consider Boston as well.

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2015, 01:31:43 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
I just don't know why any pro athlete would want to live in a city whose river is so polluted all the fish have AIDS.  I mean, it's probably not transmissible, but why take the chance???
Come on man that was the 60's.  It's all good now.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2015, 01:48:20 PM »

Offline GetLucky

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 349

Hey, maybe the river waters would help him channel his inner Magic Johnson!

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2015, 02:06:23 PM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126
Look...we in Croatia had a war...
We have incompetent goverment. High unemployment rate.
But i believe Cleveland sucks more  :P

All the TP's, now...

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2015, 02:10:16 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
Look Boston, I hate to be rude, but he's not leaving Cleveland. Why would he?

We are going to be the class of the NBA for the next 5-7 years and Cleveland is honestly just a better city overall. Also, our women are better looking and Mr. Love is a single man.

You've got 17 freaking rings. Stop being greedy. You guys will have a nice little team over the next decade but your time is done.

By the way. Thanks for taking Zeller off our hands. Not only did it help us land LBJ, but it also lets our guys pad their offensive rebound statistics every time we play you.

-Dasd

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0WqSeCKW8

who goes to Cleveland anyways ;)

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2015, 02:28:50 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Come on man that was the 60's.  It's all good now.

I thought when the river used to catch on fire it would burn off all the AIDS, but since then it's pretty much open season.  Thanks a lot, EPA!

« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2015, 02:31:25 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
case in point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLppPfNTf5U

That video tried so hard to be funny that I just felt sorry for it

I have never seen a video on Youtube with that many down votes before... embarrassed i gave it a click.

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2015, 02:32:22 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559

We are going to be the class of the NBA for the next 5-7 years and Cleveland is honestly just a better city overall. Also, our women are better looking and Mr. Love is a single man.

You've got 17 freaking rings. Stop being greedy. You guys will have a nice little team over the next decade but your time is done.

By the way. Thanks for taking Zeller off our hands. Not only did it help us land LBJ, but it also lets our guys pad their offensive rebound statistics every time we play you.

-Dasd

Cleveland is a better city than Boston? lol I don't even like Boston, but Cleveland is a National joke.

The only reason LBJ went back to Cleveland is guilt! Plus his friends and family reside there. He knew when his playing days were over he wouldn't be welcome home after deserting them to chase rings in Miami.

Your women are better looking? Sorry dude, your eyes are glued to LaBron's rear end all of the time, just when do you have time to look at the opposite sex?

Man, is this guy a nitwit!

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2015, 02:16:33 AM »

Offline jeezem

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 11
Hey, if they win it, that really is a great thing for the city of Cleveland.  I don't see it happening after seeing San Antonio, roll over LA by 30 something, but dare to dream.  I hear GS is having a nice year too, if Cleveland even makes it to the EC finals.  It is the first round, and they're beating the 7 seed by 5-8 points per game, that's nothing to write home about, really it shows they are deeply flawed as a team.  I don't think running LJ isolation plays every 4th quarter is really going to get them that far.  It pads LJ statistics, but doesn't do too much for team execution in pressure situations, and they'll need to do that against a stronger opponent.  Too bad the rest of the team isn't learning that lesson now, it will be too late later on.

« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2015, 03:01:18 AM »

Offline Smartacus

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 318

-Dasd

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0WqSeCKW8

who goes to Cleveland anyways ;)

Ask people internationally what they think about Boston vs Cleveland, they'll probably mention Cleveland's rich historical signif-...
Their world class universi-...
All of the titles that Cleveland's wo-...
Uhh Drew Carey?

Better looking women? In Cleveland? Debatable, but even if so that didn't stop Tom Brady from bagging one of the hottest women on the planet. Gronk's not doin to badly either.

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2015, 12:56:31 PM »

Offline strokeracevt

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
I love Noah. I am sure we will not boo you if you played for the Celts. He is right though. Would you rather spend your days off in Cleveland or Boston??