Author Topic: ive been one my whole life-i enjoy it  (Read 602 times)

ive been one my whole life-i enjoy it
« on: April 19, 2015, 09:01:16 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
brad steven on being an underdog,man this guy is good.I still remember playing undefeated jamaica plain in boston garden in tech tourney an all black ,quicker,stronger,taller gifted athleticaly team against 5 suburb kids.
But we had rollie massimino and played team defense and beat them badly.This was gritty man to man denial d for full game,we ran them to death and those little up fakes rollie worked on for a week had them up in the air,
something so simple worked every time-i got front page of boston globe sports page scoring on a floater down the lane.Teamwork and coaching and the underdog won.One of my finest moments in sports.
 Just for one quarter at a time, thats all you got to play as a team and stay focused even if you get down points or refs and lebron manhandle you its one quarter at a time-As a fan im more excited than when we had superstars it just the beginning of getting back.How can you not appreciate the non tank

Re: ive been one my whole life-i enjoy it
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 10:04:33 AM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
You've enjoyed being one year old your entire life?  You don't know what you're missing.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale