Author Topic: NBA Playoffs Season 2014-2015  (Read 485271 times)

Re: NBA Playoffs Season 2014-2015
« Reply #2490 on: May 23, 2015, 10:57:13 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Klay Thompson hasn't even shot well in this series... This Warriors team is legit.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #2491 on: May 23, 2015, 11:00:34 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
Would be nice IF anybody but LeBron could be the east conf champions next year.

I'm getting tired of seeing his whining self every freakin year.

« Reply #2492 on: May 23, 2015, 11:05:07 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
37 points in 3 quarters for Steph Curry. Total DOMINATION from the Warriors on defense. Insane.

« Reply #2493 on: May 23, 2015, 11:07:41 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
37 points in 3 quarters for Steph Curry. Total DOMINATION from the Warriors on defense. Insane.

James better stock up on pills , wheaties , and ice packs ......he is gonna need everything

James will have to have 40 points every night to even hang with Warriors

« Reply #2494 on: May 23, 2015, 11:10:28 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

James better stock up on pills , wheaties , and ice packs ......he is gonna need everything

If Curry is playing like this, he's going to need more than just those stuff.

Curry is averaging 34 points on 61% shooting, 57% 3PT this series. That's bordering unreal territory.

« Reply #2495 on: May 23, 2015, 11:20:01 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith

Curry is averaging 34 points on 61% shooting, 57% 3PT this series. That's bordering unreal territory.

Warriors look fresh , excited and motivated........LeBron is driven like a mad man to bring a title to Cleveland ......

LeBrons team has injuries ...but it's still a very dangerous team .......LeBron has learned how to conserve himself and poor on the coal and be super human at just the right moment.   

It will be tuff on the Warriors .     Just James alone is a tuff out paired on any NBA team

« Reply #2496 on: May 23, 2015, 11:21:15 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Houston had a chance when they got it down to 16, iirc, but then the beard dribbled.  And dribbled.  And dribbled.  Man, everyone used to criticize Rondo for apparently dribbling the air out of the ball, which I honestly never saw, but Harden takes it to the worst possible level.  For god sake's - STOP DRIBBLING, lol ;D!

Also, and I know that this is pretty pointless to say at this point, but have the 'officials' just decided to only run to the half of the court where the Warriors offense is, because they NEVER call a foul on them, only for Draymond Green to look like Lebron by complaining, and what was with that technical in the beginning of the 3rd on Howard at the free throw line?  That was beyond ridiculous, imo.  Has anyone ever seen something like that?

In the first half it looked like the Rockets didn't have their legs, but now they just look defeated.  Geesh, we can't even get a 5 game series in either conference final this year?  Wow.  And do they have to talk about and show Curry's family during EVERY broadcast?  Ugh.  Oh well, at least I haven't seen any Blake Griffin or CP3 commercials as of yet (jinx).  I'll take what I can get at this point, quite honestly.  Maybe Houston just expended so much emotion, and understandably so, in coming back from 3-1, but this is still pathetic.  McHale should just get himself thrown out, go to the locker room, take a shower, and go home, lol ;D, because honestly, what can you possibly say to your team after a 'game' like this?  Sigh.

« Reply #2497 on: May 23, 2015, 11:23:58 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Warriors look fresh , excited and motivated........LeBron is driven like a mad man to bring a title to Cleveland ......

LeBrons team has injuries ...but it's still a very dangerous team .......LeBron has learned how to conserve himself and poor on the coal and be super human at just the right moment.   

It will be tuff on the Warriors .     Just James alone is a tuff out paired on any NBA team

As I said before, Lebron is so locked-in right now because he knows that this is his last chance to win a title before the league starts testing for hgh, ahaha ;D.

Btw, if Cleveland loses, it's still our fault, right (sarcasm) ::)? ;D

« Reply #2498 on: May 23, 2015, 11:31:17 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

It will be a battle or attrition alright. But what makes the Dubs scarier is the depth and the overall effort everyone on that team is putting in.

I mean, even Steph Curry is battling for offensive rebounds. LeBron will be LeBron, but if the Dubs play as perfect as this, there's only so much one Hall of Famer can do.

« Reply #2499 on: May 23, 2015, 11:35:36 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
Steph Curry, please break as many of Rick Barry's records as possible. K bye, lol ;D.

« Reply #2500 on: May 24, 2015, 01:07:56 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Think about this: the Cavs might have lost in the first round if they were in the West.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #2501 on: May 24, 2015, 01:45:12 AM »

Offline staticcc

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38
Think about this: the Cavs might have lost in the first round if they were in the West.

Doubt it. Look up their record against West playoff teams
"The bigger the lie, the more they believe." - Bunk

« Reply #2502 on: May 24, 2015, 02:15:16 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182

Regular season.

If they had faced, say, the Blazers or Grizz in the first round, I think it's very possible they would've lost.

The East is an utter joke.  This Cavs team is not very good.

In the Finals, Dray covers Bron, who covers Curry?  Should be a bloodbath.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #2503 on: May 24, 2015, 02:52:52 AM »

Offline staticcc

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38

Regular season.

If they had faced, say, the Blazers or Grizz in the first round, I think it's very possible they would've lost.

They can take the Blazers. Definitely would have beaten a Conley or Tony Allen-less Grizz team too. Swept the Grizz in the season btw.

If Lebron can beat OKC in 2012 with Durant averaging 31 PPG and Westbrook averaging 27 PPG with Ibaka and Harden while his man Bosh averaged less than 15, AND BEAT the Spurs in 2013 with gimpy Wade not even cracking 20 PPG and Bosh scoring ZERO POINTS in Game 7, he can get out of the first round come on now.

If the Clippers can do it (got out of the first round 3 times the past 5 years), you're saying Lebron can't? You're underestimating him imo.

I agree they probably can't beat the Warriors unless he dominates and his teammates don't miss from three, but lose in the FIRST ROUND? Don't think so unless it's vs the Spurs or Warriors. And even those series wouldn't be sure losses. Oh and the last time Dray guarded Lebron, he dropped 40 and beat the Warriors.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 03:06:00 AM by staticcc »
"The bigger the lie, the more they believe." - Bunk

« Reply #2504 on: May 24, 2015, 03:23:32 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699

Regular season.

They can take the Blazers. Definitely would have beaten a Conley or Tony Allen-less Grizz team too. Swept the Grizz in the season btw.

If Lebron can beat OKC in 2012 with Durant averaging 31 PPG and Westbrook averaging 27 PPG with Ibaka and Harden while his man Bosh averaged less than 15, AND BEAT the Spurs in 2013 with gimpy Wade not even cracking 20 PPG and Bosh scoring ZERO POINTS in Game 7, he can get out of the first round come on now.

If the Clippers can do it (got out of the first round 3 times the past 5 years), you're saying Lebron can't? You're underestimating him imo.

I agree they probably can't beat the Warriors unless he dominates and his teammates don't miss from three, but lose in the FIRST ROUND? Don't think so unless it's vs the Spurs or Warriors. And even those series wouldn't be sure losses. Oh and the last time Dray guarded Lebron, he dropped 40 and beat the Warriors.

The Hawks beat the Cavs 3-1 in the regular season and you know how that is turning out for them now.