Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80329 times)

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Give the OP a worthy Cav like Dajuan Wagner.

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385
Well, the one thing we can all take solace in after this series is that Cavs fans from the Cleveland area are still going to have to go on living in the Cleveland area even after this series and season are over ... :P

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• Cleveland's Most Beloved Troll
  • NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 65535
Boston, I hate to be rude but I have to make you all aware of one very important thing.

What you're forgetting is that we're just as young as you are.  Lebron is in his prime, but Kyrie, Love, Thompson and Shumpert are still young and improving.

You got a good young team in Boston, but let's get one thing straight right now...

This is the Cavaliers league for the next 5-7 years. The sooner you Boston people admit that, the better off you'll all be.

Thank you.

-Dasd
Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Love, Shumpert, and Thompson are young and improving. That is a very interesting theory.

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Love, Shumpert, and Thompson are young and improving. That is a very interesting theory.
If they keep Love on that team and they remain healthy,  Kyrie and Love will keep that team relevant for the next 8-10 years regardless of whether or not LeBron is there.   That's two elite-tier players.  Love is 26.  Kyrie is 23.   You can build a contender around those two.

Offline Jonny CC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
Boston, I hate to be rude but I have to make you all aware of one very important thing.

What you're forgetting is that we're just as young as you are.  Lebron is in his prime, but Kyrie, Love, Thompson and Shumpert are still young and improving.

You got a good young team in Boston, but let's get one thing straight right now...

This is the Cavaliers league for the next 5-7 years. The sooner you Boston people admit that, the better off you'll all be.

Thank you.

-Dasd

Dasd,
I hate to be rude, but you haven't won anything yet.  Of all your young core players, only Kyrie is under contract for next year.  You could lose Lebron, Love, Shumpert and Thompson so you may not want to toot your horn yet.
Before a game on Christmas against the Pacers, Bird told Chuck Person that he had a present for him. During the game, Bird shot a 3-pointer in front of Person. Immediately after releasing the ball, Bird said to Person, "Merry F!#*ing Christmas!" and then the shot went in.

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 983

Thank you.

-Dasd

U better hope cavs win it all...or i see Love leaving...winning may be the only thing to keep him there.

If you lose badly...love is gone. Simple.

And on top of that you guys need a coach...not lebron coaching like now...thats why spurs compete every year. And why the bulls won so many ships...yes they had mj, goat, but phil jackson may very well be goat as well......in order to stay on top its more than players...its coaches and management and head offices as well......

And yea i live in ohio i know all bout never winning ships lol

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• Cleveland's Most Beloved Troll
  • NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 65535
You make me sick Boston. You were outclassed all series so you resorted to bush league tactics and got one of our stars injured...

In turn, JR had to lay out one of your players and that may cost him a game, but it was worth it in the eyes of every Cavaliers fan.

You know what else? I have a few inside sources inside the Cavaliers and Kevin's injury isn't as serious as it looked. He may be ready for Game 1 against the Bulls. You heard that here first. It will be announced tomorrow.
Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
That's about enough of that.  Locked.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes