Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80303 times)

Offline karimb

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 47
If you want to know the real reason this guy made this thread, watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PPCwdQK80w

The Cavs are a cursed team, actually all Cleveland sports teams haven't won anything really, let this troll have his fun now, he'll be crying and burning jerseys by the end of the playoffs...
My portfolio website: www.freshcontrast.com

Offline ChainSmokingLikeDino

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 96
I'm not Eja and I do not approve this message.
So childish.

Too bad, what he said was true, regardless whether you agree or not.

Sorry, didn't realize this off-base, adolescent, whining of a vendetta against LeBron, with mysteriously perceived insights into his emotional makeup and fortitude, was objectively true, regardless my own agreement or not.

I never understand the personal affront some people have to a player, which clouds their vision and makes for the "true", yet ridiculous opinions above, because they play for a different team.

I don't root for The Cavs, or Miami, but it doesn't mean I can't understand that LeBron is outstandingly good at basketball in all elements and, gasp, that can even be fun to watch.

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70
I don't know who is more petty. This Cleveland fan or people that still bring up dated arguments to continue to hate LeBron.
Dated?

Yes, dated.
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
I'm not Eja and I do not approve this message.
So childish.

Too bad, what he said was true, regardless whether you agree or not.

Sorry, didn't realize this off-base, adolescent, whining of a vendetta against LeBron, with mysteriously perceived insights into his emotional makeup and fortitude, was objectively true, regardless my own agreement or not.

I never understand the personal affront some people have to a player, which clouds their vision and makes for the "true", yet ridiculous opinions above, because they play for a different team.

I don't root for The Cavs, or Miami, but it doesn't mean I can't understand that LeBron is outstandingly good at basketball in all elements and, gasp, that can even be fun to watch.

The hatred is pathetic.

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
  No said he was not good, but mentally he has some flaws and has given up.   I think this puts a few dents in his armor that you choose to ignore.   So the blindness goes both ways.

Yes, dated.
  What world do you live in?   Sports always has fans that hate the guys on the other team.  Did any of us wish him harm?  Nope.   I really worry if people from your generation can win a war if we get into one.  Will it be too dated?

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
  No said he was not good, but mentally he has some flaws and has given up.   I think this puts a few dents in his armor that you choose to ignore.   So the blindness goes both ways.

Has this been the case since 2012, though?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323

Roy, I think he has got a lot mentally tougher but last year against the Spurs in the last game his nature showed up again.  He did carry his team that series but the coming out with what five minutes left was bad to me. 

Even with these mental issues he is still one of the best if not the best playing right now.   I think the only thing he has ever lacked a little is mental toughness and earlier in his career a killer instinct.

I do not like him a lot because he the way he has been marketed.   I don't care with for flair for attentioning seeking announcements.   The guy thinks he is bigger than the game, and I can't say that MJ showed that.

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
Good evening Boston. My name is Kevin Dasd. I am Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business...

Boston, let's get one thing straight right now. Cleveland hates you. We view you as a spoiled sports city, that doesn't deserve half of the great things that have come your way. And now, I am pleased to announce that it's payback time.

We all remember the scene in 2010. Lebron walking off the court in Boston and yanking off his Cavaliers jersey--tossing it in the laundry bin just inside the tunnel. That was a very rough day for Cleveland sports fans. We just lost to a city that we despise and we all pretty much knew that Lebron was going. Oh how things have come full circle.

I didn't plan on registering here, but these threads make me sick. Do you people think you're really going to take us 6 games? Heck, some of you arrogant Bostonians actually think you can win this series. These games aren't even going to be close. This is Cleveland's time to shine. We have the best Big Three in the modern era and if any of these games are within 15 points, I'll be shocked.

And finally, I want you all to remember one thing. Even after we smash you in this series, Cleveland will still hate you!

Sorry to say this bro but:

1) You don't have the best big three in the modern era.  Boston's big three (KG, Pierce, Allen) was better.  Miami's big three (lebron, wade, bosh) was better, hell even Kobe, Gasol and Bryant was better.  Why?  Because out of those three 'big three' collections, Cleveland's current is the only one in which 2/3 of the trio can't play defense.  To make matters worse Love has clearly proven this year that here not a star (merely a good starter).

2) You're excited because the Cavs (who just put together a group of three all-stars) are probably going to beat a Celtics team in the second year of a rebuild who do not have a single All-Star?  Wow.  Given the amount of talent on the team you guys should be aiming for a championship, and any less should be a dissapointment.  But you're getting excited about beating a 7th seed team that barely finished with an above .400 record? Cleveland fans are lower than I thought.

3) You do realise that Love is unhappy, right?  You do realise that if Cleveland don't make at least the NBA Finals this year, he's likely going to walk...right?

4) You do also realise that Lebron turned his back on your entire city and left your team to fall down and die just for the sake of chasing a championship, right?  Also, that he did the very same thing to his teammates in Miami the instant he realised that they probably didn't have what it too to win another title?  As a result, you do realise (do you not?) that if Lebron gets to the point where he doesn't feel this team can win a title, he'll walk again?  The guy doesn't care about the city or it's fans, he just goes to whatever team he believes can offer him the largest window to contend for titles...when he feels the window is closing, he moves on.

5) Glad to see you're still hurting from losing to Pierce, KG, Rondo, Doc and Ray Allen.  But you know, that group of guys is gone now, and the only guys still left on this team are Bradley and Bass...so you'll actually never get a chance to get your revenge.  Those guys won, you guys lost.  The best you can do is to try to get your revenge against the far inferior (albeit with a lot of potential) new Celtics who are mostly a collection of 2nd and 3rd year guys who haven't even sniffed the playoffs.  Hell even the coach is only in his second year.  It's kinda like getting picked on and beat up during high school by this big bully...then 25 years later when you're a 40 year old man you get your revenge on him by on his 15 year old son.  Hmm...you guys must feel good about yourselves!

Anyway, just though I'd give you chance to look at yourself in the mirror and see exactly how pathetic your comments sound right now.

That is all!

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes

Roy, I think he has got a lot mentally tougher but last year against the Spurs in the last game his nature showed up again.  He did carry his team that series but the coming out with what five minutes left was bad to me. 

Even with these mental issues he is still one of the best if not the best playing right now.   I think the only thing he has ever lacked a little is mental toughness and earlier in his career a killer instinct.

I do not like him a lot because he the way he has been marketed.   I don't care with for flair for attentioning seeking announcements.   The guy thinks he is bigger than the game, and I can't say that MJ showed that.
TP

he definitely acts like he's bigger than the game itself
I trust Danny Ainge

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
Lol at when people make the "bigger than the game" argument about players. Honestly what does that even mean? People running out of reasons to not like him. In a couple decades you will look like fools and be on the wrong side of history. All because of petty stuff. There are people in the world that are actually worth hating.

Celticsblog=sports radio

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I don't know who is more petty. This Cleveland fan or people that still bring up dated arguments to continue to hate LeBron.
Dated?

Yes, dated.
I missed the part where he stopped heading to ready made deep playoff teams and when the refs stopped treating him with kid gloves. He may feel more secure now that he has won two whole rings with a team that said they would win not 7 (well he got that right). But he's still the same overrated loser to me.

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
Edit triple post by accident
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:15:46 PM by Forza Juventus »

Celticsblog=sports radio

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
Edit triple post by accident
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:16:15 PM by Forza Juventus »

Celticsblog=sports radio

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
Lol at bringing up a pep rally that was to pump up fans as one of your examples. Your opinion is hard to take seriously. And if the nba did not have max contracts there would be an incentive to not play on a playoff team. Right now everyone can offer the same money so of course you would pick a better team. If there was no max contracts you would have more Cano to Seattle Mariners situations. Also I don't understand why nba players get criticized so much for leaving as a free agent.

Celticsblog=sports radio

Offline jeezem

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 11
Dated?

Yes, dated.
I missed the part where he stopped heading to ready made deep playoff teams and when the refs stopped treating him with kid gloves. He may feel more secure now that he has won two whole rings with a team that said they would win not 7 (well he got that right). But he's still the same overrated loser to me.
You think?  If he is so great, he should have learned to not travel, carry, charge, goal tend, and cry like a girl every time a ref dares to make a call against him.  It is so bad, it is like you know the refs are scared to make real calls against him.  Like the commissioner is going to show up at their hotel room to have words with them about their future with the NBA, or not.  Then in some games when the refs actually do call it straight, James sits on the bench cause he can't play straight up and the announcers talk about how much of a shame it is.  Well, he should learn to play the #$% game already.