Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80312 times)

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Without further ado...

KEVIN DASD PREDICTS!

Game 1
Cavaliers 114
Celtics 73

Game 2
Cavaliers 115
Celtics 72

Game 3
Cavaliers 113
Celtics 74

Game 4
Cavaliers 112
Celtics 75

I think you were off by a bit....
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
LOL the Mods maxxed him out ;D.

PLEASE KEVIN - stay. :)

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
LOL the Mods maxxed him out ;D.

PLEASE KEVIN - stay. :)

Ahem, that would be "mod" singular  ;D (I'm wicked mature)
Yup

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
The troll is a mental giant OP .....a team of rookies and trades vs a team built by the whiner James running away from his hurt old buddy Wade.  ...miffing Riley when the lottery pick went Cleveland's way.

He returned because of Irving and the most incredible luck of like your fourth straight lottery first pick .......

He is no hero or love affair with Cleveland ....or he would have not bolted ...LOL

He is looking out after LeBron first ......playing Cleveland fans like a fiddle.

Don't flatter your selfs .

Offline tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 731
Lebron is the ugly picture of a self-centered, glory-seeking, entitlement-minded, mentally-weak "superstar" in today's NBA. he is the modern Wilt, though Wilt had more integrity.

Lebron reminds me of that kid you grew up with who is a great natural athlete with no mental toughness and who makes sure he picks sides so that he has all the best players on his team. If he doesn't get them, his competitiveness fades under the heat of a tough game and he goes home angry. Kinda like 2010 ECSF. Kinda like 2014 Finals.

I became physically ill watching those pathetic Cleveland fans groveling on their knees when Lebron "came home" - what a joke. he saw the sun setting in Miami and noticed some young talent in Cleveland with the opportunity to add Kevin Love and he jumped on the bandwagon - kinda reminds me of how Phil Jackson conducted his coaching career.

Lebron doesn't care about Cleveland or Ohio. Lebron cares about Lebron. Period.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 07:31:03 PM by tenn_smoothie »
The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Lebron is the ugly picture of a self-centered, glory-seeking, entitlement-minded, mentally-weak "superstar" in today's NBA. he is the modern Wilt, though even Wilt had more integrity than James.

Lebron reminds me of that kid you grew up with who is a great natural athlete with no mental toughness and who makes sure he picks sides so that he has all the best players on his team. If he doesn't get them, his competitiveness fades under the heat of a tough game and he goes home angry. Kinda like 2010 ECSF. Kinda like 2014 Finals.

I became physically ill watching those pathetic Cleveland fans groveling on their knees when Lebron "came home" - what a joke. he saw the sun setting in Miami and noticed some young talent in Cleveland with the opportunity to add Kevin Love and he jumped on the bandwagon - kinda reminds me of how Phil Jackson conducted his coaching career.

I am eja and I approve of this message

Offline JohnBoy65

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 132

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
http://www.forums.mlb.com/discussions/Cleveland_Indians/General/Kevin_Dasd_predicts_Opening_day_2013/ml-indians/52019.1?nav=messages

What a legend. I only wish you could give you more tommy points per hour!

Edit: I also see that ole Kevin Dasd did some time in prison lol

http://www.forums.mlb.com/discussions/Cleveland_Indians/_/_/ml-indians/47502.1

http://www.forums.mlb.com/discussions/Pittsburgh_Pirates/_/_/ml-pirates/56370.41

There's the same thread by the same poster. This guy is so weird!

I'm glad he's here, though...I hope he doesn't leave.

If he dislikes TPs so much, I'd hope the mods consider taking some away ;D.....ANYTHING...just so he can stay among us. He is one of a kind.

Offline ChainSmokingLikeDino

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 96
Lebron is the ugly picture of a self-centered, glory-seeking, entitlement-minded, mentally-weak "superstar" in today's NBA. he is the modern Wilt, though even Wilt had more integrity than James.

I am eja and I approve of this message

I'm not Eja and I do not approve this message.
So childish.

Offline Fred Roberts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 102
Personally, I'm happy that Cleveland fans have something going for a change. Sports blue balls is the worst as we well know from just over a decade ago.

I don't think most Cleveland fans are cocky like this guy. I think most are praying to god they can get 1 title out of this team.

And for any Cleveland fans that are cocky, all I can say is you lost Andrew Wiggins for 1 year of Kevin Love... not to mention Anthony Bennett (who should be Noel or Oladipo). Massive mistakes overall.

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Lebron reminds me of that kid you grew up with who is a great natural athlete with no mental toughness and who makes sure he picks sides so that he has all the best players on his team. If he doesn't get them, his competitiveness fades under the heat of a tough game and he goes home angry. Kinda like 2010 ECSF. Kinda like 2014 Finals.=

Lebron put the "mental toughness" thing behind him in 2012, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7kkbpcgXI8

Lebron deserves the blame for folding in 2010, and for deferring in 2011.  Since then, though, he's been an alpha dog.  Even in 2014, it's hard to blame him when he averaged 28+ points per game on 57% shooting (.648 TS%) in the Finals.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I'm not Eja and I do not approve this message.
So childish.

Too bad, what he said was true, regardless whether you agree or not.

And for any Cleveland fans that are cocky, all I can say is you lost Andrew Wiggins for 1 year of Kevin Love... not to mention Anthony Bennett (who should be Noel or Oladipo). Massive mistakes overall.

Yeah that was a bonehead trade they will rue for years to come on Wiggins, Bennett, I think one can say is one of the worst number one picks of all time.

I think CLE is hardly a lock once they get past us.   There are several teams that I would worry about if I was them.   Still with refs like today, one could see why he has confidence, the game is stacked in their favor.

Offline Eric M VAN

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 61
  • No no no, not THAT "Eric M Van".
18 pages of responses to the troll.

???
"Because there are no fours."
-- Antoine Walker when asked why he shoots so many threes

"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees."
-Jason Kidd

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70
I don't know who is more petty. This Cleveland fan or people that still bring up dated arguments to continue to hate LeBron.
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I don't know who is more petty. This Cleveland fan or people that still bring up dated arguments to continue to hate LeBron.
Dated?