Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80112 times)

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Cleveland =     Zero Championships ..... ::)

=.     Own the longest LOSING streak in American Professional Sports .....now there's something to brag about.    :D

In other words .....go away come back when anybody does anything worth mentioning in Professional sports in Cleveland.

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
One thread 14 posts and 65,500 plus TPs this deserves another TP, someone go ahead and give him one.

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
This thread needs more Kevin Dasd.

His posts are like a drug that keeps me reading and laughing, but without more new material soon, I fear I might start having withdrawals.

Never in my life have I encountered such nonsense. Hollywood couldn't make this stuff up. Where are you, Kevin!?

Offline Celtic Fan Forever

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2437
Wow actually just read through this entire thing and must say it was pretty darn entertaining. Gave this guy a TP every time I read a post lol
2023 CelticsStrong Historical Draft Champions - OKC Thunder
PG: Chauncey Billups/ Baron Davis
SG: Michael Redd/ Dan Majerle/ Allan Houston
SF: Peja Stojakovic/ Gerald Wallace/ Toni Kukoc
PF: Shawn Kemp/ Antonio McDyess
C: Dwight Howard/ Tyson Chandler

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Whoa guys. I tried to give a TP, but his total didn't change, he might have maxed out...
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Kevin's Dad I so versatile that he is going through Celtics players like a hot knife through butter. He now on Phil Pressey, how long before he runs Phil over?

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82
Cleveland =     Zero Championships ..... ::)

=.     Own the longest LOSING streak in American Professional Sports .....now there's something to brag about.    :D

In other words .....go away come back when anybody does anything worth mentioning in Professional sports in Cleveland.

Whoa, what about the Chicago Cubs?  ???

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
This is so funny. This guy cant be serious. Cavs fans are something else. They crawl in a hole for 5 years then the guy that left them high and dry comes back and they come out of the hole again to see the sun.. If you could see the sun in that poor poor city. Oh and a TP for you sir. You earned it!

Offline GreenPride17

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 4
Are you the Cavs fan who kept running down to the court?

Offline CelticsFanFromNYC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 137
Greatest Forum writer ever. I can Believe he added his "World Of Warcraft posting to his  "Resume"

IDK BOUT YO GUYS.. BUT THE MORE HE WRITES THE MORE HE SCREAMS OUT "IM A VIRGIN!" NOONE WHO GETS LAID ON A REGULAR HAS THIS KINDA TIME. 2000 POST IN A DAY??? DEFINITELY A VIRGIN!

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
Greatest Forum writer ever. I can Believe he added his "World Of Warcraft posting to his  "Resume"

IDK BOUT YO GUYS.. BUT THE MORE HE WRITES THE MORE HE SCREAMS OUT "IM A VIRGIN!" NOONE WHO GETS LAID ON A REGULAR HAS THIS KINDA TIME. 2000 POST IN A DAY??? DEFINITELY A VIRGIN!
He's not a virgin! Didn't you hear him talk about the six tall boys he handled the last time he was at the Quicken Loans arena? Who knew that the House LeBron built was so accommodating for dudes trying to meet dudes.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Whoa guys. I tried to give a TP, but his total didn't change, he might have maxed out...

65535 is an exponent of 2 (minus 1 spot used for 0), so it might very well be the max the system allows. 

Kinda like 255 rupees in Zelda for any old-school gamers out there.  Hopefully Kevin sees a kill screen next time he's logged in  :)

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup

65535 is an exponent of 2 (minus 1 spot used for 0), so it might very well be the max the system allows. 

Kinda like 255 rupees in Zelda for any old-school gamers out there.  Hopefully Kevin sees a kill screen next time he's logged in  :)

CB safety protocol enabled

http://youtu.be/XM_YeUCMjII
Yup

Offline CelticsFanFromNYC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 137

He's not a virgin! Didn't you hear him talk about the six tall boys he handled the last time he was at the Quicken Loans arena? Who knew that the House LeBron built was so accommodating for dudes trying to meet dudes.

HA! My apologies. I forgot he took those 6 boys at the game. He got banned because apparently he didnt ealize there were boys.. Tall males can play that illusion on people

Offline Mogreen17

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 53
Good evening Boston. My name is Kevin Dasd. I am Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business...

Boston, let's get one thing straight right now. Cleveland hates you. We view you as a spoiled sports city, that doesn't deserve half of the great things that have come your way. And now, I am pleased to announce that it's payback time.

We all remember the scene in 2010. Lebron walking off the court in Boston and yanking off his Cavaliers jersey--tossing it in the laundry bin just inside the tunnel. That was a very rough day for Cleveland sports fans. We just lost to a city that we despise and we all pretty much knew that Lebron was going. Oh how things have come full circle.

I didn't plan on registering here, but these threads make me sick. Do you people think you're really going to take us 6 games? Heck, some of you arrogant Bostonians actually think you can win this series. These games aren't even going to be close. This is Cleveland's time to shine. We have the best Big Three in the modern era and if any of these games are within 15 points, I'll be shocked.

And finally, I want you all to remember one thing. Even after we smash you in this series, Cleveland will still hate you!

-Dasd

How's the shock treating you?

Deep breathes and lots of fluids you'll be fine.