Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80115 times)

Offline Casperian

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 545
For those of you who doubt my message board credentials, please allow me to share with you my posting resume.

1997-1999: Ultima Online Message Boards. I was the first poster to have over 2,000 posts in a single day, as well as ranking number one overall with 417,826 posts. I was banned in early 1999 after sleeping with the moderators wife.

1999-2009: Indians.com Message Boards. I was the most well liked and respected poster. I once dated 6 different women in the Cleveland area at once, from the site. I held a daily post during the season called Kevin Dasd's predicts. I would predict the EXACT score of the Indians game at an alarming 78.9%.

2003-2007: World of Warcraft Message Boards: I once started a thread that had a North American message board record of 1,987,384 replies. The moderators were asked by Blizzard entertainment to delete the thread to save bandwidth. I demanded an apology and when it never came I retired from their forums.

2003-2005: Cavs.com Message boards. Cavs.com is the most over moderated board I have ever been a part of. A poster with my sense of flare and style was not long. I got banned in 2005 when I demand the Cavaliers not re-sign Zydrunas Ilgauskas--calling him a Lithuanian Oaf.

Since 2009 I have kept a low profile. Living the life of a Message Board Legend may seem glamorous, but it can take it's toll. I couldn't even go to the grocery store without getting hounded by fans.

Now that Cleveland is about to win it's first ring since 1964, I felt it necessary to make my return.

-Dasd

pff, amateur  ::)
In the summer of 2017, I predicted this team would not win a championship for the next 10 years.

3 down, 7 to go.

Offline Greyman

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 211
With all those Tommy points and past achievements on message boards, the OP may have achieved more than the Cavs. Maybe he could give them motivational talks before each game.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
13 hours away until payback time begins...

I just wish I could attend the game in person. My 4 month ban from Quicken Loans Arena isn't over until early May.

(It's a long story. Just know that 6 tall boy's and a poorly officiated game by Joey Crawford doesn't mix well with me.)

Does anyone have a doomsday clock? ;D

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
What a loser lol  ::)

This year's champs wont be the Celtics, but Im pretty sure it would be from out West.

Offline adam.jones614

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 6

Offline Sixth Man

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 82
Without further ado...

KEVIN DASD PREDICTS!

Game 1
Cavaliers 114
Celtics 73

Game 2
Cavaliers 115
Celtics 72

Game 3
Cavaliers 113
Celtics 74

Game 4
Cavaliers 112
Celtics 75

How long have you been a Cavs fan?  Do you remember Jim Chones?  One of my all-time favorite players is Larry Nance, always criminally underrated... :)

Offline adam.jones614

• Payton Pritchard
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 06:26:35 AM by adam.jones614 »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254

I just wish I could attend the game in person. My 4 month ban from Quicken Loans Arena isn't over until early May.

(It's a long story. Just know that 6 tall boy's and a poorly officiated game by Joey Crawford doesn't mix well with me.)
please stay here during the playoffs and please don't change

Offline AidaCelt

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 13

I would love, love, LOVE it if this series went to 7 games now... not all for the development of our kids, but purely so that you'll stick around longer to provide us with entertainment and predictions.

The day you leave this board it will be like saying goodbye to a long lost friend... you will be missed... so that you know how much you mean to us, here's another TP
Expectations, Execution, No Excuses

Offline adam.jones614

• Payton Pritchard
Without further ado...

KEVIN DASD PREDICTS!

Game 1
Cavaliers 114
Celtics 73

Game 2
Cavaliers 115
Celtics 72

Game 3
Cavaliers 113
Celtics 74

Game 4
Cavaliers 112
Celtics 75

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Offline TheFlex

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 367
This was the funniest thread ever.

Draft: 8 first rounders in next 5 years.

Cap space: $24 mil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague/

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Even if the Cavs beat us, it really means nothing.   Our team was predicted to be in the lottery so either way we have had a great year.

Good Luck, over coming the Cleveland Curse with coming here and bragging.   Bad luck follows your town in sports like sharks on chum.

And DASD, you personally beat no one.  Get off WOW maybe and get a partner it would be good for you.

If it ever gets out to my Message Board Guild that I have awards from a Boston Celtics forum, I'll never hear the end of it.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/messageboard

This one, done!  Big Bang theory has made nerds funny and cool.  Kevin Dasd is on a mission to bring it back the way it was folks.  Bring back the swirlies!

And another TP for you!

How is going for LeBron losing his hair from the roids, he looks smaller this year.

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Well......if you got like number 1  lottery picks , James , Irving and Love ........and can't win several championships .....dude Cleveland sucks so bad

After all this lame beat up on a new bunch of kids ......karma would serve you all star Cavs to go down IN flames .

Uh......I would say your organization sucks the big one..... ???

I would sell the team ...if that lot can not win the championship at least 3 years .

Something is Sorely wrong in Cleveland.

Beating up on a completely overhauled team of rookies .....oh yeah that's a mighty program and brain power your have OP.   Wow.....  The fact that you even had to come come here is annoying as your garbage post.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 11:20:05 AM by SHAQATTACK »

Offline JBcat

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 512
Who knew we are in the presence of a poster legend!  lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3sOuEv0E2I

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
For those of you who doubt my message board credentials, please allow me to share with you my posting resume.

1997-1999: Ultima Online Message Boards. I was the first poster to have over 2,000 posts in a single day, as well as ranking number one overall with 417,826 posts. I was banned in early 1999 after sleeping with the moderators wife.

1999-2009: Indians.com Message Boards. I was the most well liked and respected poster. I once dated 6 different women in the Cleveland area at once, from the site. I held a daily post during the season called Kevin Dasd's predicts. I would predict the EXACT score of the Indians game at an alarming 78.9%.

2003-2007: World of Warcraft Message Boards: I once started a thread that had a North American message board record of 1,987,384 replies. The moderators were asked by Blizzard entertainment to delete the thread to save bandwidth. I demanded an apology and when it never came I retired from their forums.

2003-2005: Cavs.com Message boards. Cavs.com is the most over moderated board I have ever been a part of. A poster with my sense of flare and style was not long. I got banned in 2005 when I demand the Cavaliers not re-sign Zydrunas Ilgauskas--calling him a Lithuanian Oaf.

Since 2009 I have kept a low profile. Living the life of a Message Board Legend may seem glamorous, but it can take it's toll. I couldn't even go to the grocery store without getting hounded by fans.

Now that Cleveland is about to win it's first ring since 1964, I felt it necessary to make my return.

-Dasd

I sleep with a moderator's wife every night (except when I'm gassy and banished to the spare bedroom)
Yup