Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80268 times)

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
OP gave me a good laugh.

10/10 would read again  ;D

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 269
EDIT: Never mind this guy didn't get banned. Still though, this had to be one of the best threads in recent memory.

One more thing to you Mr Dasd. You got a lot of nerve coming here to trash the Celtics. Not just because of Boston beating Cleveland in just about everything, but because if it weren't for the Celtics, your team could have very well been dwindling in mediocrity right now just like it did after Lebron left, and why's that you might ask?

Because if the Celtics had never agreed to take Tyler Zeller off the Cavs hands (Thanks for literally handing him over to us BTW) and let Jarrett Jack off the Cavs cap, your team wouldn't have had the cap space to to get your "Goldenboy" Lebron back.

Your welcome.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:53:56 PM by MJohnnyboy »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
For those of you who doubt my message board credentials, please allow me to share with you my posting resume.

1997-1999: Ultima Online Message Boards. I was the first poster to have over 2,000 posts in a single day, as well as ranking number one overall with 417,826 posts. I was banned in early 1999 after sleeping with the moderators wife.

1999-2009: Indians.com Message Boards. I was the most well liked and respected poster. I once dated 6 different women in the Cleveland area at once, from the site. I held a daily post during the season called Kevin Dasd's predicts. I would predict the EXACT score of the Indians game at an alarming 78.9%.

2003-2007: World of Warcraft Message Boards: I once started a thread that had a North American message board record of 1,987,384 replies. The moderators were asked by Blizzard entertainment to delete the thread to save bandwidth. I demanded an apology and when it never came I retired from their forums.

2003-2005: Cavs.com Message boards. Cavs.com is the most over moderated board I have ever been a part of. A poster with my sense of flare and style was not long. I got banned in 2005 when I demand the Cavaliers not re-sign Zydrunas Ilgauskas--calling him a Lithuanian Oaf.

Since 2009 I have kept a low profile. Living the life of a Message Board Legend may seem glamorous, but it can take it's toll. I couldn't even go to the grocery store without getting hounded by fans.

Now that Cleveland is about to win it's first ring since 1964, I felt it necessary to make my return.

-Dasd

This is without a doubt the single greatest post I've ever read, TP for you.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 376
Delonte. Just help us out here. You still have Lebron's moms number right?

Offline shermansagun

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 3
For those of you who doubt my message board credentials, please allow me to share with you my posting resume.

1997-1999: Ultima Online Message Boards. I was the first poster to have over 2,000 posts in a single day, as well as ranking number one overall with 417,826 posts. I was banned in early 1999 after sleeping with the moderators wife.

1999-2009: Indians.com Message Boards. I was the most well liked and respected poster. I once dated 6 different women in the Cleveland area at once, from the site. I held a daily post during the season called Kevin Dasd's predicts. I would predict the EXACT score of the Indians game at an alarming 78.9%.

2003-2007: World of Warcraft Message Boards: I once started a thread that had a North American message board record of 1,987,384 replies. The moderators were asked by Blizzard entertainment to delete the thread to save bandwidth. I demanded an apology and when it never came I retired from their forums.

2003-2005: Cavs.com Message boards. Cavs.com is the most over moderated board I have ever been a part of. A poster with my sense of flare and style was not long. I got banned in 2005 when I demand the Cavaliers not re-sign Zydrunas Ilgauskas--calling him a Lithuanian Oaf.

Since 2009 I have kept a low profile. Living the life of a Message Board Legend may seem glamorous, but it can take it's toll. I couldn't even go to the grocery store without getting hounded by fans.

Now that Cleveland is about to win it's first ring since 1964, I felt it necessary to make my return.

-Dasd

That was like..... FOREVER AGO. And it's still not possible.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• Cleveland's Most Beloved Troll
  • NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 65535
13 hours away until payback time begins...

I just wish I could attend the game in person. My 4 month ban from Quicken Loans Arena isn't over until early May.

(It's a long story. Just know that 6 tall boy's and a poorly officiated game by Joey Crawford doesn't mix well with me.)

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 01:02:27 AM by Kevin_Dasd »
Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline shermansagun

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 3
So you mean, even joey crawford, LeQueens bestfriend, is protecting her from you and you still want us to give you our respect. Get a life.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

(It's a long story. Just know that 6 tall boy's and a poorly officiated game by Joey Crawford, don't mix well with me.)

Apparently neither does the correct use of punctuation.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
Without further ado...

KEVIN DASD PREDICTS!

Game 1
Cavaliers 114
Celtics 73

Game 2
Cavaliers 115
Celtics 72

Game 3
Cavaliers 113
Celtics 74

Game 4
Cavaliers 112
Celtics 75

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 01:06:21 AM by Kevin_Dasd »
Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
I TP'ed you.

I wonder where LeCrap is going next? Then you'll be sucking. Again. Go C's.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
13 hours away until payback time begins...

I just wish I could attend the game in person. My 4 month ban from Quicken Loans Arena isn't over until early May.

(It's a long story. Just know that 6 tall boy's and a poorly officiated game by Joey Crawford, don't mix well with me.)

So?  You've already handed over your resume detailing your legendary exploits and conquests on and off ye olde blogs, so consider this your letter of recommendation.  Please, sir, continue with the tale of your epic quest to return to the lion's den that is Quicken Loans Arena.

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Without further ado...

KEVIN DASD PREDICTS!

Cavaliers 114
Celtics 73

Lol. If any game has that large of a margin I will personally mail you a list of references to assist you in addressing your psychological difficulties.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Without further ado...

KEVIN DASD PREDICTS!

Cavaliers 114
Celtics 73

Have you consulted with Miss Cleo, and do you always refer to yourself in the third person when making such predictions?

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
Look folks, I hate to be rude but I'm only going to say this one more time...

Cool it with these "Tommy Points". If it ever gets out to my Message Board Guild that I have awards from a Boston Celtics forum, I'll never hear the end of it.

Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
Look folks, I hate to be rude but I'm only going to say this one more time...

Cool it with these "Tommy Points". If it ever gets out to my Message Board Guild that I have awards from a Boston Celtics forum, I'll never hear the end of it.

Who would be in YOUR Message Board Guild?

BTW, you just got another TP. Enjoy!
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about