Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80114 times)

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
I feel like LarBrd33 totally made this Cavs fan screen name to troll and for his own amusement and response..lol just saying
Nice to see that I have a reputation around here of being an insane person.

If I was going to Tony Clifton this forum, I wouldn't be as transparent as Kevin.  Take my BBallTim persona, for example... I tried to keep it at least semi plausible and not totally tongue-in-cheek.
tony clifton reference tp! i'm thinking the youngsters are lost on that one

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
I want everyone to read this very closely because I'm only going to say this one time...

I better start getting the respect I deserve, or I'm out of here.

It's not everyday a poster of my caliber comes to a small time forum like this. I have been posting on message boards since 1997 and have numerous poster of the year awards to prove it.

Again, I came here to wish you luck in the series and you people have spat right in my face by giving me all these "Tommy Points". You know I'm not a Celtics fan, so why give me your little rewards?

Hello and welcome !
Don't get us wrong, we gave you all these TPs, so you can add to your impressive resume that you also have the best post/TP ration on CB. That's how we all appreciate your contribution.
Good luck for the playoffs.

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
Welcome Cavs fan, I feel horrible for your city, here we are the City of Champs, while you guys are the City of Chumps!

By all means you should beat us like a baby seal but if you don't the Queen will cry like a new born!!!

Anyway I wont wish you luck but in my heart of hearts I honestly hope the Queen goes for a power show-off dunk and blows his knees out and misses an entire season, for me he is one of the most unlikeable superstars in my lifetime.

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
This thread STILL going LOL..

Here Kev have ANOTHER TP ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Jsh0S9Qoo

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 215
Apparently this guy has been flaming other teams websites going back to 2007.

This guy is so sad, his own message board members apologize for his behavior. Lol

http://www.forums.mlb.com/discussions/Cleveland_Indians/General/The_Kevin_Dasd_watch/ml-indians/32396.35?nav=messages

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
I feel like I've struck gold with this thread.

you can't buy comedy like this. or entertainment in general for that matter.

...and on top of it, apparently we are in the presence of a star of some kind.

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• Cleveland's Most Beloved Troll
  • NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 65535
As a NBA League Pass subscriber, I enjoy tuning into the opposing teams broadcast to see what is being said about my Cavaliers...

This Tommy guy needs to learn some respect when speaking about The King. He has disrespected Lebron on more than one occasion and it better not happen again.

You people in Boston are just upset that the best SF of all time resides in Cleveland. Move aside Larry.

-Dasd
Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline Emmette Bryant

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 286
I feel like LarBrd33 totally made this Cavs fan screen name to troll and for his own amusement and response..lol just saying
Nice to see that I have a reputation around here of being an insane person.

If I was going to Tony Clifton this forum, I wouldn't be as transparent as Kevin.  Take my BBallTim persona, for example... I tried to keep it at least semi plausible and not totally tongue-in-cheek.
tony clifton reference tp! i'm thinking the youngsters are lost on that one

You know what the worst thing about Boston is?  The people there don't know how to bathe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bAQg-zWmsI
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 01:25:50 PM by Emmette Bryant »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1649
As a NBA League Pass subscriber, I enjoy tuning into the opposing teams broadcast to see what is being said about my Cavaliers...

This Tommy guy needs to learn some respect when speaking about The King. He has disrespected Lebron on more than one occasion and it better not happen again.

You people in Boston are just upset that the best SF of all time resides in Cleveland. Move aside Larry.

-Dasd

'It better not happen again'?  What are you going to do?  Send him a mean tweet?

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
Apparently this guy has been flaming other teams websites going back to 2007.

This guy is so sad, his own message board members apologize for his behavior. Lol

http://www.forums.mlb.com/discussions/Cleveland_Indians/General/The_Kevin_Dasd_watch/ml-indians/32396.35?nav=messages

That is HILARIOUS lol TP for the find!

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith

-Dasd

You mean like burning jerseys, posting graffiti on his art, and penning open inflammatory letters that Cleveland will win a title before the Heat? Yeah, that means a lot coming from a city of hypocrites!  ;D

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
WOW Kevin's Dad  now has 999 TPs on 9 posts. Move aside Roy H we have a new TP King, well Queen Consort in this case.

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics

or I will

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
WOW Kevin's Dad  now has 999 TPs on 9 posts. Move aside Roy H we have a new TP King, well Queen Consort in this case.

I think TPs are to Kevin Dasd what holy water is to vampires.  ;D

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

I think TPs are to Kevin Dasd what holy water is to vampires.  ;D
It's the equivalent of the most upvoted Reddit post of all time:  "Test post please ignore" - http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/92dd8/test_post_please_ignore/ ... 21,000 points.   Seems the Dasd gimmick was hoping for a similar reaction when he made a point to expose his character's hate of tommy points.  Funny stuff.  Guy has the heel routine down.