Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80110 times)

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I feel like LarBrd33 totally made this Cavs fan screen name to troll and for his own amusement and response..lol just saying
Nice to see that I have a reputation around here of being an insane person.

If I was going to Tony Clifton this forum, I wouldn't be as transparent as Kevin.  Take my BBallTim persona, for example... I tried to keep it at least semi plausible and not totally tongue-in-cheek. 
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 01:21:17 AM by LarBrd33 »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
You guys have got to check out this link, ahaha. ;D

http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?threads/matt-barnes-agrees-to-2-yr-3-2-mil-w-orlando-pg-34.22931/page-19

Among the highlights -

Re: Matt Barnes Watch 2009

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Kevin Dasd, and I come to you from Indians.com, where I was voted the best looking and most knowledgeable poster for 2007-2008. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business.

I'm not really sure how I feel about adding Matt Barnes to this team. I would feel much better if I would have seen him play in a halfcourt system rather than that run and gun garbage Phoenix and Golden State play.

Whether we add Matt Barnes or not is not the question anyways. The question is, can we trade Zyrdunas Ilgauskas, the most overated player in Cleveland sports history and land a big who can move. Someone like Carlos Boozer or Lamar Odom.

Folks, it's real simple. We either trade Z or we will not win the title. Zyrdunas Ilgauskas has hamstrung this organization for years and is the single biggest reason Orlando made us look like fools.

To all you Z lovers who want to see him retire as a Cavalier, I have this to say to you...

"You'll get over it when we win the championship".--Kevin Dasd

-Dasd

I am very humble actually.

I just truly feel I am the most knowledgable message board poster in Northeast Ohio.

Randolphkeys said: ?
Quality posts will create your reputation around here. To be honest, this wasn't a good start. There are already "Trade Z" threads, ranging from a few weeks old and a few years old.

Go find one of the Z bashing threads. This thread should be about Barnes. At this point, it is practically unreadable because new posters don't know how to stay on topic.
Look. I'm sure you're a big man around here. I see some stars under your name, (whatever those mean) but I want you to realize one thing...

I am Kevin Dasd. I have won several message board awards in my posting tenure and I want...No, I demand your respect.

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 269
I want everyone to read this very closely because I'm only going to say this one time...

I better start getting the respect I deserve, or I'm out of here.

It's not everyday a poster of my caliber comes to a small time forum like this. I have been posting on message boards since 1997 and have numerous poster of the year awards to prove it.

Again, I came here to wish you luck in the series and you people have spat right in my face by giving me all these "Tommy Points". You know I'm not a Celtics fan, so why give me your little rewards?

Dude. What the hell are you talking about? This is what you said word for word in your very first post.

Good evening Boston. My name is Kevin Dasd. I am Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business...

Boston, let's get one thing straight right now. Cleveland hates you. We view you as a spoiled sports city, that doesn't deserve half of the great things that have come your way. And now, I am pleased to announce that it's payback time.

We all remember the scene in 2010. Lebron walking off the court in Boston and yanking off his Cavaliers jersey--tossing it in the laundry bin just inside the tunnel. That was a very rough day for Cleveland sports fans. We just lost to a city that we despise and we all pretty much knew that Lebron was going. Oh how things have come full circle.

I didn't plan on registering here, but these threads make me sick. Do you people think you're really going to take us 6 games? Heck, some of you arrogant Bostonians actually think you can win this series. These games aren't even going to be close. This is Cleveland's time to shine. We have the best Big Three in the modern era and if any of these games are within 15 points, I'll be shocked.

And finally, I want you all to remember one thing. Even after we smash you in this series, Cleveland will still hate you!

-Dasd

How does "I hate you" and "Its payback time" and "You're going to get crushed" construe as "Hey I wish you all the luck in the series"? Your original post and YOUR TITLE ALONE is nothing but trash talk and at NO POINT do you ever say "good luck". Not to mention you take a shot at us for rooting for our team. That sir is the opposite of class and makes you a complete hypocrite. YOU brought this on yourself. When you go on a Celtics forum to trash the Celtics, what do you think is going to happen?

And someone of your "caliber"? I looked up your "reputation" online. Those Cleveland guys can't stand you. Gee I wonder why...

And in case you haven't been reading what we've been saying all along, and it looks like you haven't, not a whole lot of people here actually think the Celtics can beat the Cavs, but that doesn't mean we can't root for them now can we?

Nobody is going to give you your "respect". You don't deserve any of it, but if it makes you feel better, here's another tommy point!

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
I wonder how he'd be received on the bodybuilding forum, brahs. (srs) ;D ;D

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
haha TP to the OP for the rivalry stir up!

Let's just hope Lebron doesn't go down with a leg injury or a cramp.

Let's hope the air conditioning in the garden works!

Worst part for you guy is that your coach sucks AND you have to get past Atlanta, Chicago, and then the Spurs or GSW.

Congrats on getting the King back though, and my condolences for living in Ohio.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
I feel like LarBrd33 totally made this Cavs fan screen name to troll and for his own amusement and response..lol just saying
Nice to see that I have a reputation around here of being an insane person.

If I was going to Tony Clifton this forum, I wouldn't be as transparent as Kevin.  Take my BBallTim persona, for example... I tried to keep it at least semi plausible and not totally tongue-in-cheek.

LOL
TP
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
I must say, I kind of prefer the trolls who post links to sites where you can buy those foreign dong pills, ahaha. ;D

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
Someone help me, what professional wrestler's schtick is he ripping off?

Offline AngryAndIrritable

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 29
Great parody account, whoever this is. Have a TP.

If this isn't a parody account, this guy either has delusions of grandeur or delusions of adequacy, not quite sure which. Either way, send in the men in white coats and the nurse with the big syringe...

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald

Offline shrinkage36

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 21
What is Cleveland? Never heard of it.

Offline 255 Rings

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 10
Good evening Boston. My name is Kevin Dasd. I am Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business...

Boston, let's get one thing straight right now. Cleveland hates you. We view you as a spoiled sports city, that doesn't deserve half of the great things that have come your way. And now, I am pleased to announce that it's payback time.

We all remember the scene in 2010. Lebron walking off the court in Boston and yanking off his Cavaliers jersey--tossing it in the laundry bin just inside the tunnel. That was a very rough day for Cleveland sports fans. We just lost to a city that we despise and we all pretty much knew that Lebron was going. Oh how things have come full circle.

I didn't plan on registering here, but these threads make me sick. Do you people think you're really going to take us 6 games? Heck, some of you arrogant Bostonians actually think you can win this series. These games aren't even going to be close. This is Cleveland's time to shine. We have the best Big Three in the modern era and if any of these games are within 15 points, I'll be shocked.

And finally, I want you all to remember one thing. Even after we smash you in this series, Cleveland will still hate you!

-Dasd

Welcome to CB! I'm sorry if everyone seems to be sort of mean in here but come on dude, you're a Cavs fan: A franchise who's been a doormat for decades. Only time they were ever good is with LeBron before and LeBron now. And he only went back because the NBA loves him so much they rig the lottery so his former team could trade their numerous (and undeserving) picks for star players so he could buddy up and beat up on a weak conference. Again, how many rings do the Cavs have? Usually people of your kin say comical things like "stop living in the past" or whatever, but that's the thing: We HAVE a past we can appreciate and cherish and feel proud of. 17 championships, 21 appearances, 21 retired numbers (soon to be 23 when KG and Pierce retire), numerous HOFers, we're the cream of the crop. Above everyone. And you, you're just throwing pebbles up here bruh and they ain't even reaching the edge of the throne.

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
so I opened this thread and noticed that it was already 10 pages long. Nah, I am not going to read it this late in the night, I said to myself, then I noticed the OP had 241 TPs on just 8 posts. Got a good laugh out of the thread, and I am sure there is more to come.
The OP Kevin's Dad, that's his name right? He hates Boston so much he had to come here with that post. At least we now know why Kevin did not sign in Boston.

Much as he made me laugh, I just couldn't get myself to give him a TP. lol

OP, don't forget to spellcheck your name, and don't lose it when your son signs with Boston.

Offline AidaCelt

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 13
I want everyone to read this very closely because I'm only going to say this one time...

I better start getting the respect I deserve, or I'm out of here.

It's not everyday a poster of my caliber comes to a small time forum like this. I have been posting on message boards since 1997 and have numerous poster of the year awards to prove it.

Again, I came here to wish you luck in the series and you people have spat right in my face by giving me all these "Tommy Points". You know I'm not a Celtics fan, so why give me your little rewards?

Well, if it wasn't confirmed before, this certainly confirms that this is a troll... what person would claim "poster of the year" on an internet forum as a key moment in their life? Next he'll be claiming he got over 200 "likes" on a facebook post 5 years ago.

Either way, I've enjoyed the laughs so far and hope this troll continues them.
Expectations, Execution, No Excuses

Offline Greyman

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 211
The thread that just keeps giving. At times, reading this, I have actually felt sorry for those who live in Cleveland and thought about how good a title would be for the city. I couldn't maintain it though because, even though I doubt the Cavs can bring a title to Cleveland, I really have no interest in seeing LBJ win titles.

Makes me wonder, as much as the Celtics are hated, will neutral fans be rooting ('rooting' has a very different meaning here in Oz, allowing myself a little giggle) for the Celtics?