Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80331 times)

Offline schenkel

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 5
After spending a few minutes with Mr. Google it appears the OP has been driven off both Cavs and Indians forums.

Offline jonaslopes

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
After spending a few minutes with Mr. Google it appears the OP has been driven off both Cavs and Indians forums.

But he is "Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan"!
It's nice seeing him get exposed as overrated after having argued with fellow fans for years that he was overrated.. but I don't hate him. I'm looking forward to seeing him [...] bounce around to a couple more teams... eventually come back to Boston[...] and helps us as a role player until he runs himself out of the league.
LarBrd33 on Rondo

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
Love, love, LOVE the fact that this thread exists. A big thank you to the OP.

I predict we hit 500 pages over the course of the series. So much win.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

Offline GetLucky

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 349
As soon as I figure out a way to block you people from giving me these ridiculous "Tommy Points" that will be the end of it.

Do you see the Cavs logo as my profile picture? Stop giving me your little Celtic awards. I don't need and sure as heck don't want them.

You Celtics fans may value little awards like this, but in Cleveland we care about bigger things. Like championships!

-Dasd

Wait, how many championships has Cleveland won in any sport since 1964? I'll give everyone a hint:

TP for hanging in there, though!

Offline MikeJelly

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 24
As soon as I figure out a way to block you people from giving me these ridiculous "Tommy Points" that will be the end of it.

Do you see the Cavs logo as my profile picture? Stop giving me your little Celtic awards. I don't need and sure as heck don't want them.

You Celtics fans may value little awards like this, but in Cleveland we care about bigger things. Like championships!

Hilarious TP to you

-Dasd

Wait, how many championships has Cleveland won in any sport since 1964? I'll give everyone a hint:

TP for hanging in there, though!

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

Awesome. ;D TP.

Online scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 176
 I feel like LarBrd33 totally made this Cavs fan screen name to troll and for his own amusement and response..lol just saying

Offline GetLucky

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 349
I feel like LarBrd33 totally made this Cavs fan screen name to troll and for his own amusement and response..lol just saying

I was thinking MBunge, myself, with the signature at the end of his posts and all.

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
I would like to add one more thing...

You're not getting Kevin Love.

Let me add ONE thing:  I do NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT want Love.  You can have him and his bad back and his utter lack of defense.  Enjoy him for a few more games as he WILL BE in LA next year.  He HATES Lebron!!!!

Smitty77

Speak for yourself. I want Kevin Love and dont know why anyone wouldnt

I would MUCH RATHER have Sully being paid $2.27 million NEXT YEAR vs. paying Love around $20 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love has the 7th best +/- ranking for PF's with TONS MORE TALENT around him vs. Sully being 20th this year!!!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/position/6

I will speak for myself and likely for MANY others gpap.

Smitty77

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• Cleveland's Most Beloved Troll
  • NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 65535
I want everyone to read this very closely because I'm only going to say this one time...

I better start getting the respect I deserve, or I'm out of here.

It's not everyday a poster of my caliber comes to a small time forum like this. I have been posting on message boards since 1997 and have numerous poster of the year awards to prove it.

Again, I came here to wish you luck in the series and you people have spat right in my face by giving me all these "Tommy Points". You know I'm not a Celtics fan, so why give me your little rewards?
Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
I want everyone to read this very closely because I'm only going to say this one time...

It's not everyday a poster of my caliber comes to a small time forum like this. I have been posting on message boards since 1997 and have numerous poster of the year awards to prove it.

Again, I came here to wish you luck in the series and you people have spat right in my face by giving me all these "Tommy Points". You know I'm not a Celtics fan, so why give me your little rewards?

Ahaha. ;D

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I am from Ohio but I have always been a Celtics fan.  If I were CLE you better hope you win something this year or LeBron could opt out and quit and walk.   He did it once, and it was his home town.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  JK

Here is another TP, I live in Ohio now.  I feel bad for CLE though the towns needs a winner bad and with Ray Farmer drafting for the Browns and the way the Tribe is Cavs may be the best bet.

Good luck, you won't need it, as you have the refs (Cough) I mean LeBron on your side.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 01:11:33 AM by Celtics4ever »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830

Offline konkmv

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
You could have fun with your gf or your wife but u chose to enter a celtics forum... be carefull because some guy from boston will have have fun with if  u stay too long in here.....
now seriously... the cavs is a good team not great,inexperienced  with great players but a mediocre coach...
celtics are a non star avg fighting hard team with a good coach....
obviously cavs are the favourites but but... get ready for real fight..
as for the spoiled thing.. we will be champions again sooner than you think

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I have been posting on message boards since 1997 and have numerous poster of the year awards to prove it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXTOB3z12Lc

is that code for you do not have a job?