Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80299 times)

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
And I would have gotten away with it, too, it if weren't for those meddling Tommy Points...;) ;D
Yup

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Don't feed the troll.

Offline P stoff

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 31
Frankly, any Cavs fan who cites Lebron as their "leader" should recollect their drooling all over him until he left...then they burned his jersey in  tearful tirades claiming mutiny and disrespect.  Now the same concubines are kneeling at his feet.

You will need payback because he's charging you by the hour.

Offline jonaslopes

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
Ok, guys. No more bullying. The kid is calling Kevin Love to defend him.
It's nice seeing him get exposed as overrated after having argued with fellow fans for years that he was overrated.. but I don't hate him. I'm looking forward to seeing him [...] bounce around to a couple more teams... eventually come back to Boston[...] and helps us as a role player until he runs himself out of the league.
LarBrd33 on Rondo

Offline viulo

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 11
Being JaVale McGee is like a Cavs fan creating an account to troll on a Celtics Blog and getting a million Tommy Points

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
So beating a below .500 team with a heavily favored squad of yours is payback?

I say you'd have to beat us a few more times to call it even, seeming as we beat your Cavs when LeBron is yougn and already the best player in the game, and sent LeBron's talents packing to Miami.

Beating us this year isn't enough for what we did to your Cavs in 2010 and until LeBron decided to go home. That's 4 years of misery for your sorry squad, and beating us this year doesn't really make it even.

Try again.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
OK here's my analogy of what the Cavs/Celtics series is like:

The Celts are the older brother that beat up the uppity kid on the playground.  So the uppity kid whines and transfers to another town because he can't handle the humiliation.  A few years later the older brother has gone off to college, so the uppity kid shows back up at the little brother's playground (knowing the big brother isn't around anymore).  The uppity kid tries to pick a fight with the little brother because he thinks it will make up for leaving with his tail between his legs somehow.  He'll probably win the fight, but the pesky little brother has PRIDE and he will make the bigger kid earn it.
Yup

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
And I would have gotten away with it, too, it if weren't for those meddling Tommy Points...;) ;D

Zoinks! ;) ;D

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996
How did Kevin dsad get 217 tommy points on 7 posts
Are guys like trolling him or something

He has more than 10 times the amount of TP than I do despite posting more

Shoot I've been posting here for more than 2 years and I barely got like 58 or 59 over 1500 posts LOL.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Good evening Boston. My name is Kevin Dasd. I am Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business...

Boston, let's get one thing straight right now. Cleveland hates you. We view you as a spoiled sports city, that doesn't deserve half of the great things that have come your way. And now, I am pleased to announce that it's payback time.

We all remember the scene in 2010. Lebron walking off the court in Boston and yanking off his Cavaliers jersey--tossing it in the laundry bin just inside the tunnel. That was a very rough day for Cleveland sports fans. We just lost to a city that we despise and we all pretty much knew that Lebron was going. Oh how things have come full circle.

I didn't plan on registering here, but these threads make me sick. Do you people think you're really going to take us 6 games? Heck, some of you arrogant Bostonians actually think you can win this series. These games aren't even going to be close. This is Cleveland's time to shine. We have the best Big Three in the modern era and if any of these games are within 15 points, I'll be shocked.

And finally, I want you all to remember one thing. Even after we smash you in this series, Cleveland will still hate you!

-Dasd
Oh, so payback will be cleveland (a top team) vs boston (a bottom of the playoffs team)

::)

Enjoy it while you can i guess

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LJl-0TML4i4
I trust Danny Ainge

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
How did Kevin dsad get 217 tommy points on 7 posts
Are guys like trolling him or something

He has more than 10 times the amount of TP than I do despite posting more

Shoot I've been posting here for more than 2 years and I barely got like 58 or 59 over 1500 posts LOL.

Apparently, he hates being given Tommy Points, nor does he even understand what they are, so people are having some fun by giving him as many as possible, lol. ;D At least, that's my understanding of the whole thing, anyway.  He's now trying to figure out how to 'block' us ::) ;D from giving them to him, ahaha. ;D  Waaa!  Stop it, lol! ;D

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 01:25:40 AM by Beat LA »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
Good evening Boston. My name is Kevin Dasd. I am Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business...

Boston, let's get one thing straight right now. Cleveland hates you. We view you as a spoiled sports city, that doesn't deserve half of the great things that have come your way. And now, I am pleased to announce that it's payback time.

We all remember the scene in 2010. Lebron walking off the court in Boston and yanking off his Cavaliers jersey--tossing it in the laundry bin just inside the tunnel. That was a very rough day for Cleveland sports fans. We just lost to a city that we despise and we all pretty much knew that Lebron was going. Oh how things have come full circle.

I didn't plan on registering here, but these threads make me sick. Do you people think you're really going to take us 6 games? Heck, some of you arrogant Bostonians actually think you can win this series. These games aren't even going to be close. This is Cleveland's time to shine. We have the best Big Three in the modern era and if any of these games are within 15 points, I'll be shocked.

And finally, I want you all to remember one thing. Even after we smash you in this series, Cleveland will still hate you!

-Dasd
Oh, so payback will be cleveland (a top team) vs boston (a bottom of the playoffs team)

::)

Enjoy it while you can i guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJl-0TML4i4

I'd almost forgotten about that, lol.  TP. ;D

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
Ehm, this post in violation of half the posting rules and is bound to get ugly. Mods?

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
Ehm, this post in violation of half the posting rules and is bound to get ugly. Mods?

Dude, if you haven't already, read over the prior pages, because we're already there, lol. ;D

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Boston I want you to remember one thing right before the ball is tipped off on Sunday. (After the game starts, you won't have trouble remembering)

What I want you all to remember is this.

The Big Three
Lebron James
Kyrie Irving
JR Smith

Great Role Players
Iman Shumpert
Kevin Love
Tristan Thompson
Timofey Mozgov

Championship/Veteran Experience
Mike Miller
James Jones
Shawn Marion

This team has it all and since you guys won a title in 2008, I'm a little surprised that you don't recognize how good this team is.

-Dasd

You're a freaking funny dude, you say all that crap as we're supposed to care about that. You say all this as we actually cared all that much about this series.

We would LOVE if the Celtics go the distance, but for bottom line purposes, we really don't give jack ass about this series if we end up losing it. We have nothing invested in it other than having fun and rooting for our team and its miracle.