Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80343 times)

Offline positivitize

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 614
  • Puns of steel
Thanks for Tyler Zeller.
My biases, in order of fervor:
Pro:
Smart, Brown, Hayward, Tatum, Kemba, Grant Williams, Sleepy Williams, Edwards!

Anti:
Kanter, Semi, Theis, Poierier

Offline GreenPride17

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 4
Good luck trying to beat the Celtics LOL  :-*

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
you waited 5 years to beat a rebuilding team?  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
Good evening Boston. My name is Kevin Dasd. I am Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business...

Boston, let's get one thing straight right now. Cleveland hates you. We view you as a spoiled sports city, that doesn't deserve half of the great things that have come your way. And now, I am pleased to announce that it's payback time.

We all remember the scene in 2010. Lebron walking off the court in Boston and yanking off his Cavaliers jersey--tossing it in the laundry bin just inside the tunnel. That was a very rough day for Cleveland sports fans. We just lost to a city that we despise and we all pretty much knew that Lebron was going. Oh how things have come full circle.

I didn't plan on registering here, but these threads make me sick. Do you people think you're really going to take us 6 games? Heck, some of you arrogant Bostonians actually think you can win this series. These games aren't even going to be close. This is Cleveland's time to shine. We have the best Big Three in the modern era and if any of these games are within 15 points, I'll be shocked.

And finally, I want you all to remember one thing. Even after we smash you in this series, Cleveland will still hate you!

-Dasd

so, when we win does Cleveland forfeit from every sport? and will it result in mass suicide?

also, remember Lebron hasn't won anything in Cleveland.

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
Beating this young celtics team means nothing. It's like taking vengeance on a kid of a guy who beat the crap out of you and telling yourself that you finally avenge yourself. That's not something you should be proud of.

Offline Granath

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 567
Good evening Boston. My name is Kevin Dasd. I am Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business...

Boston, let's get one thing straight right now. Cleveland hates you. We view you as a spoiled sports city, that doesn't deserve half of the great things that have come your way. And now, I am pleased to announce that it's payback time.

We all remember the scene in 2010. Lebron walking off the court in Boston and yanking off his Cavaliers jersey--tossing it in the laundry bin just inside the tunnel. That was a very rough day for Cleveland sports fans. We just lost to a city that we despise and we all pretty much knew that Lebron was going. Oh how things have come full circle.

I didn't plan on registering here, but these threads make me sick. Do you people think you're really going to take us 6 games? Heck, some of you arrogant Bostonians actually think you can win this series. These games aren't even going to be close. This is Cleveland's time to shine. We have the best Big Three in the modern era and if any of these games are within 15 points, I'll be shocked.

And finally, I want you all to remember one thing. Even after we smash you in this series, Cleveland will still hate you!

-Dasd

It's nice that you thought so much of this to come here and post it.

We don't really think of you, your team or your city. After all, why would we?
Jaylen Brown will be an All Star in the next 5 years.

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Thanks for Tyler Zeller.

And Isaiah Thomas.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline cometboy

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 14
5 posts....184 TPs

gotta love it here!

CB

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
5 posts....184 TPs

gotta love it here!

CB

He have the balls to register here just to tell that. Gotta give him credit.

He reminds me of the messenger from the persian empire in the movie 300. And our team will be the underdog 300 Spartans who will fight against the massive empire.

Offline jeezem

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 11
I hate to admit it, I'd rather see any LJ team not win a title, than my team winning it.  There's lots of teams I like, LJ being on one of those teams means I don't like them.  If he came to Boston, I would be ashamed and stop watching.

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
This is like one of those rivalries where one side is full of seething white-hot rage and the other one is only vaguely aware the first side exists.

...but I guess Cleveland fans need something to tide them over until it's time for the Browns to disappoint them again.  You can always look forward to raising another division champions banner, at least.  They only give out 6 of those a year, you know.

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
I would like to add one more thing...

You're not getting Kevin Love.

Let me add ONE thing:  I do NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT want Love.  You can have him and his bad back and his utter lack of defense.  Enjoy him for a few more games as he WILL BE in LA next year.  He HATES Lebron!!!!

Smitty77

Speak for yourself. I want Kevin Love and dont know why anyone wouldnt

Offline positivitize

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 614
  • Puns of steel
Beating this young celtics team means nothing. It's like taking vengeance on a kid of a guy who beat the crap out of you and telling yourself that you finally avenge yourself. That's not something you should be proud of.

So... Basically Snape from Harry Potter?
My biases, in order of fervor:
Pro:
Smart, Brown, Hayward, Tatum, Kemba, Grant Williams, Sleepy Williams, Edwards!

Anti:
Kanter, Semi, Theis, Poierier

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2932
This is probably my favorite Celticsblog post ever, and I'm soooo glad the mods didn't take it down for obvious trolling lol

Best comments so far:

GetLucky: "PS: HGH testing kicks in for the NBA next year. Just saying  ;)"

LarBrd33: "Oh one last thing, Kevin.  Enjoy your 2 month window.   It'll be interesting to see how you feel post-HGH testing when Kevin Love and the Celtics are facing off against Andrew Wiggins and the Timberwolves in the Finals for the next decade."

MasterEmile: "I can only imagine Clevland fans when they lose the championship again this season. A lot of you guys might even consider suicide.
Of course suicide is a religious crime that will get you punished in hell, so you'll wind up back in Clevland.  :)" (Perhaps a bit inappropriate, but funny nonetheless!)

TPs for you guys!

And I'll just leave this little gem here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxUTer4TJEk

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Is this how you people treat newcomers?

I come here with a friendly hello, wishing you luck in the series, and you proceed to flame my beautiful city and give me these Tommy Point things.

Just think of them as Ted Stepien Points.  We did have to make a rule that you have to wait a little while between giving them away  ;D