Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80349 times)

Offline Onslaught

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156
I just gave you a TP. You're one of us now.

Are the Cavs better then the Celtics THIS year? Yes.
Are the Cavs better then the Celtics as a whole? That's a joke.

I can't even get worked up about this. None cares about Cleveland. It's one of the armpits of the US.

Please, take the Tommy Point away. I told you, I want nothing to do with any of your little Celtic awards. Take it away or I'm gone.
I'll give you another one then.

If/When the Cavs get knocked out of the playoffs have the guts to come back here and admit you're wrong about them having the best big three and it being you're year.
Peace through Tyranny

Offline byennie

• Webmaster
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 3033
It's cool... when the greatest sports player in the history of your city has to leave town to win a couple of titles, you gotta relish the good moments and pray you win at least 1 of your own while the iron is hot. Otherwise it might be another 50 years.

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
I would like to add one more thing...

You're not getting Kevin Love.

Let me add ONE thing:  I do NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT want Love.  You can have him and his bad back and his utter lack of defense.  Enjoy him for a few more games as he WILL BE in LA next year.  He HATES Lebron!!!!

Smitty77

Offline Timdawgg

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 623
Is there any way to remove that Celtics player from underneath my name? Also, I want to opt out of these "Tommy" points if at all possible.

I want nothing to do with your little reward system here. I'm here for one reason and one reason only...

To let you know that Cleveland is better than you.

-Dasd

last time I checked Boston beats Cleveland in just about everything. Sports, history, education, famous people, tourism. Heck look at this great video made by Clevelanders showing their love for the city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Good golly. I wish I lived in Cleveland...

AWESOME!!!!!!
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.

Larry Bird

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 587
Is there any way to remove that Celtics player from underneath my name? Also, I want to opt out of these "Tommy" points if at all possible.

I want nothing to do with your little reward system here. I'm here for one reason and one reason only...

To let you know that Cleveland is better than you.

-Dasd

I've never given a tp out of spite lol hope you like it. Also Boston is better than Cleveland in basically everything... except being a dump

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• Cleveland's Most Beloved Troll
  • NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 65535
Is this how you people treat newcomers?

I come here with a friendly hello, wishing you luck in the series, and you proceed to flame my beautiful city and give me these Tommy Point things.

This is why people view Boston sports fans as arrogant.

Sigh..

Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

I come here with a friendly hello, wishing you luck in the series, and you proceed to flame my beautiful city and give me these Tommy Point things.

Sigh..

Welcome.

It'll be a fun series to watch regardless.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
BTW, if you look this guy up on google, you'll see that Cleveland can't stand him either. A lot of hate for someone who is "the most well liked and most respected fans in northeast Ohio".

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
Good evening Boston. My name is Kevin Dasd. I am Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business...

Boston, let's get one thing straight right now. Cleveland hates you. We view you as a spoiled sports city, that doesn't deserve half of the great things that have come your way. And now, I am pleased to announce that it's payback time.

We all remember the scene in 2010. Lebron walking off the court in Boston and yanking off his Cavaliers jersey--tossing it in the laundry bin just inside the tunnel. That was a very rough day for Cleveland sports fans. We just lost to a city that we despise and we all pretty much knew that Lebron was going. Oh how things have come full circle.

I didn't plan on registering here, but these threads make me sick. Do you people think you're really going to take us 6 games? Heck, some of you arrogant Bostonians actually think you can win this series. These games aren't even going to be close. This is Cleveland's time to shine. We have the best Big Three in the modern era and if any of these games are within 15 points, I'll be shocked.

And finally, I want you all to remember one thing. Even after we smash you in this series, Cleveland will still hate you!

-Dasd
i lived in NE ohio for years. say what you wish, wish what you wish...but ultimately everyone here wins and you lose since you have to live in cleveland and we dont.  ;D

and if you have to live your life based upon pettiness and grudges, then you have have my sympathy.

gooooo celtics!!  :D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell

Sigh..

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Hello Kevin :) Welcome to CelticsBlog.

In the event that CLE blows BOS out (not likely) and goes on to win their FIRST banner EVER - guess what the Banner count will be?

17-1.

If you're TRULY talking paybacks and rivalries, CLE is a little dog on the porch compared to the Big Dogs in the Lakers and BOS.

Stay on the porch.

BOS's got more fight in them than you think.

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
This dude finally found his old LeBron jersey from the dumpster he threw it in when he left, now he thinks he's got King Kong's balls.

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
Tp to Op for making the forum laugh.

Offline GetLucky

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 349
Good evening Boston. My name is Kevin Dasd. I am Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business...

Boston, let's get one thing straight right now. Cleveland hates you. We view you as a spoiled sports city, that doesn't deserve half of the great things that have come your way. And now, I am pleased to announce that it's payback time.

We all remember the scene in 2010. Lebron walking off the court in Boston and yanking off his Cavaliers jersey--tossing it in the laundry bin just inside the tunnel. That was a very rough day for Cleveland sports fans. We just lost to a city that we despise and we all pretty much knew that Lebron was going. Oh how things have come full circle.

I didn't plan on registering here, but these threads make me sick. Do you people think you're really going to take us 6 games? Heck, some of you arrogant Bostonians actually think you can win this series. These games aren't even going to be close. This is Cleveland's time to shine. We have the best Big Three in the modern era and if any of these games are within 15 points, I'll be shocked.

And finally, I want you all to remember one thing. Even after we smash you in this series, Cleveland will still hate you!

-Dasd

I'm sorry, but which team has had the #1 overall pick three of the past four years and still needed the best player in the world to feel sorry for them to become relevant?

The whole league beat the Cavaliers' brains out for 3 years, but the Bobcats didn't magically declare, "It's payback time." They felt sorry for your team, just like the rest of the league. I can deal with the "Now's Our Time to Shine" route or the "We Don't Like You Guys, Here's to a Good Series." Heck, I could even deal with the "Happy We're Back in the Playoffs, We've Been Through a Lot" sympathy route or the "We Just Straight Up Hate Your Team" argument.

But no, you try to spin it and make Boston, of all places,  come across as the entitled, evil-doing city. Championships are earned, not stumbled upon, and Boston has earned it through good managerial decisions, solid coaching, and relatively stable ownership. The best managerial decision in Cleveland sports the past decade has either been to change the Browns' color scheme or to hire Boston's old baseball manager.

Oh, and TP for you!

PS: HGH testing kicks in for the NBA next year. Just saying  ;)

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

Not usually, no. You're on a record setting TP pace!