Author Topic: Cavs fan here. It's payback time, Boston. We've been waiting 5 years for this...  (Read 80298 times)

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
I would like to add one more thing...

You're not getting Kevin Love.

We have an exponentially better chance than you though.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

Offline Onslaught

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156

We no longer want him.
Peace through Tyranny

Offline Timdawgg

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 623

THANK YOU!!!!
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.

Larry Bird

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Celtics championships:  17

Cavaliers championships:  0

I can see why you hate us, and that's without counting the 18 other titles the Red Sox, Bruins, and Patriots have.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• Cleveland's Most Beloved Troll
  • NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 65535
Is there any way to remove that Celtics player from underneath my name? Also, I want to opt out of these "Tommy" points if at all possible.

I want nothing to do with your little reward system here. I'm here for one reason and one reason only...

To let you know that Cleveland is better than you.

-Dasd
Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Good evening Boston. My name is Kevin Dasd. I am Northeast Ohio's most well liked and respected sports fan. Now that the introductions are over, let's get onto business...

Boston, let's get one thing straight right now. Cleveland hates you. We view you as a spoiled sports city, that doesn't deserve half of the great things that have come your way. And now, I am pleased to announce that it's payback time.

We all remember the scene in 2010. Lebron walking off the court in Boston and yanking off his Cavaliers jersey--tossing it in the laundry bin just inside the tunnel. That was a very rough day for Cleveland sports fans. We just lost to a city that we despise and we all pretty much knew that Lebron was going. Oh how things have come full circle.

I didn't plan on registering here, but these threads make me sick. Do you people think you're really going to take us 6 games? Heck, some of you arrogant Bostonians actually think you can win this series. These games aren't even going to be close. This is Cleveland's time to shine. We have the best Big Three in the modern era and if any of these games are within 15 points, I'll be shocked.

And finally, I want you all to remember one thing. Even after we smash you in this series, Cleveland will still hate you!

-Dasd
Kevin.  It's fine.   Just know that on June 10th, 2010 (a month before "The Decision"), I visited Cleveland for a business trip.  Good lord was it boring.  I asked about a dozen locals what there was to do in that city and 100% of them gave me the exact same answer.  "Well uh...  The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame... and uh... I think the Indians are in town?"...   

The weather was great that week. 

I visited your one exhibit.

The city was surprisingly clean and business casual, but it was like walking through a ghost town.  I've never walked around a city that had no cars on the streets.  It was eerie.

I eventually found your night life... which apparently is relegated to a single alleyway of maybe 2-3 bars?    Really, it was like visiting a tiny suburb with tall buildings. 

Three boring days later, I was absolutely unequivocally convinced that LeBron was leaving.  There is literally nothing to do there. 

I was so convinced of his impending departure, that I went in front of Quicken Loans Arena and took this photo of myself giggling at your inevitable depression:

Look at those bored, unassuming Clevelanders behind me... completely unaware that a mere month from then, LeBron was going to rip out the city's collective heart and take a giant dump on it.   Lol.  I was looking forward to it.  I was sick of hearing your fans bellyache and wha-wha in our various matchups.  It was always a joy beating you guys. 

Here's the caption I included when I posted the picture on Facebook (a month before "The Decision"):

Fwiw, I was rooting for LeBron in Miami.  I was fully supportive of his decision.  You guys didn't deserve him.  It was great to watch him win a couple well-deserved championships for a city that appreciated him.   One of the greatest players ever.   

I mean look how happy he was:

The pride of Miami, baby.

It's good for you that his latest long-term marketing ploy aligned so well with your own hopes and dreams.  LeBron back in Cleveland is a nice story.   I fully expect the Cavs to eat us alive in this series.  I'm at peace with it.  We aren't even supposed to be in the playoffs this year.   But, as a Cavs fan, are you fully prepared for the crippling humiliation, anger, depression and despair you would feel in the 0.1% chance this scrappy Celtic team pulls off an upset?   

You can hate Boston all you want, but here's hoping God still hates Cleveland.  :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 07:22:25 PM by LarBrd33 »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996
Cleveland is still a garbage city filled with pathetic sports teams.

Don't expect every Celtics fan to be nice to you here, cuz many of us hate LeBron and hate the Cavs. Bring on the choker LBJ!!

Celtics in 6 babyyyy.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

There are a select few cities that Clevelanders can say that about.  Perhaps Detroit.  Maybe Camden or Newark, NJ.  Boston, though, not so much.  8)

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline Onslaught

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156
I just gave you a TP. You're one of us now.

Are the Cavs better then the Celtics THIS year? Yes.
Are the Cavs better then the Celtics as a whole? That's a joke.

I can't even get worked up about this. None cares about Cleveland. It's one of the armpits of the US.
Peace through Tyranny

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 587
LOL Celtics formed a better big 3 than the Cavs "no defense" big 3 won a championship and did it without being gifted every top pick in the draft every year

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Is there any way to remove that Celtics player from underneath my name? Also, I want to opt out of these "Tommy" points if at all possible.

I want nothing to do with your little reward system here. I'm here for one reason and one reason only...

-Dasd

Ok, TP for you!

Offline Kevin_Dasd

• Cleveland's Most Beloved Troll
  • NGT
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 65535

I can't even get worked up about this. None cares about Cleveland. It's one of the armpits of the US.

Please, take the Tommy Point away. I told you, I want nothing to do with any of your little Celtic awards. Take it away or I'm gone.
Twitter-@Kevin_Dasd

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 269

-Dasd

last time I checked Boston beats Cleveland in just about everything. Sports, history, education, famous people, tourism. Heck look at this great video made by Clevelanders showing their love for the city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Good golly. I wish I lived in Cleveland...

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley

I know right... this guy's just mad because it must be hard not knowing how great a championship feels. We have a new one every few years :) 

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
this is funny