Author Topic: GC's Yahoo! H2H League 2015-16 thread: League is LIVE on Yahoo! Go there!  (Read 168450 times)

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
10 and 16 on the block

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

Offline The Walker Wiggle

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 758
  • Pretend Hinkie
Adrian Wojnarowski reporting that the Draft Dodgers and Birdmen have agreed on a trade to be announced in the next few days.

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
I guess since quite a few of you didn't wait for the Monday 2pm time to send in trades w/ 2016 draft picks.... :'( the rest of you jamokes can start sending them in now.   :-*

Adrian Wojnarowski reporting that the Draft Dodgers and Birdmen have agreed on a trade to be announced in the next few days.

Starting Tuesday morning at 10am -- and every 20 mins thereafter -- I'll announce each of the as-of-now-6(!) trades that have been submitted.  8)

(By my count one team already has a full 1/3 of the 2016 draft picks... smh.)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 02:42:28 PM by Gainesville Celtic »
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

THIRTEEN picks?  Or just 1/3 of the first rounders?  Either way, wow, good work anonymous owner who's probably EJA.

• Rajon Rondo

THIRTEEN picks?  Or just 1/3 of the first rounders?  Either way, wow, good work anonymous owner who's probably EJA.

12 of the 40 picks in 2016  :o

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

• Rajon Rondo
State of the Gainesville Celtics (Sept. 4 edition):

Players in Bold are ones that I've had semi-serious-to-very-serious discussions about and could be moved in the right deal. Anyone, really, is availalbe if the deal makes sense for me.

Al Jefferson
Anthony Morrow
Danny Green
Gorgui Dieng
Greivis Vasquez
Isaiah Canaan
Julius Randle

K.J. McDaniels
Kemba Walker
Khris Middleton
Marcus Morris

Nikola Vucevic
Russell Westbrook
Ty Lawson
Zaza Pachulia

Once-and-future GC PG coming in as-of-yet-announced trade
Once-and-future GC SG coming in as-of-yet-announced trade

Pick #xx (coming in as-of-yet-announced trade)
Pick #xx (coming in as-of-yet-announced trade)
Waiver Claim #1

• Antoine Walker
  • Pretend Hinkie
I guess since quite a few of you didn't wait for the Monday 2pm time to send in trades w/ 2016 draft picks.... :'( the rest of you jamokes can start sending them in now.   :-*

Sorry boss. My mistake. For what it's worth, THE Walker Wiggle is, since last week, the father of two perfect baby girl Wigglets. I'm getting by on sheer delight at this point.

• Rajon Rondo

Sorry boss. My mistake. For what it's worth, THE Walker Wiggle is, since last week, the father of two perfect baby girl Wigglets. I'm getting by on sheer delight at this point.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

(also you're screwed for this season LOLZ!)

maybe we should set up divisions in the league: With kids (ages 0-18) and Without Kids....

• Antoine Walker
  • Pretend Hinkie

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you and, yes, I'm aware. But as soon as they can sit up, I'll start teaching them to use the Y! Fantasy Basketball app to send lowball trade offers in shifts.

Offline Kwhit10

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 923

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you and, yes, I'm aware. But as soon as they can sit up, I'll start teaching them to use the Y! Fantasy Basketball app to send lowball trade offers in shifts.

Congrats TWW.  I have a pair of 10 week old twins (boy and girl)  to go with my not so quite 2 buts acts out like she's  2 year old daughter.

• Rajon Rondo
BFM/Designated Drinkers asked me to post this for him:

Any GM interested in talking trade, please get in touch via email : barefacedmonk@yahoo.ca

Offline mkogav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 537

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats TWW.  I have a pair of 10 week old twins (boy and girl)  to go with my not so quite 2 buts acts out like she's  2 year old daughter.

Congrats to the all of you!!! That's fantastic!

Mk

Sickness, insanity and death were the angels that surrounded my cradle and they have followed me throughout my life - Edvard Munch

DKC Knicks

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

Congrats man! EDIT: And KWhit!!  My first is on the way around Christmas.  Hooray efficient gift-giving!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 09:10:49 PM by foulweatherfan »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 411
Congrats to all the new dads!!! Thres nothing like being a Dad... But thank goodness for me, those days are over  ;D
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254

Starting Tuesday morning at 10am -- and every 20 mins thereafter -- I'll announce each of the as-of-now-6(!) trades that have been submitted.  8)

Googling "jamoke"...............hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!