Author Topic: Justin Anderson  (Read 1903 times)

Justin Anderson
« on: April 14, 2015, 03:45:19 PM »

Offline Ainge4Prez

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 3
Justin anderson is a perfect fit for the celtics squad because we need athletic 3 and D guy and i think thats exactly what he will become. He's 6'6 and whats most impressive is his 6'11 wingspan which is so beneficial on defense. He is 230 lbs and his frame is huge and already filled out which will translate perfectly to the nba. His elite athleticism also helps a lot. He has the physical tools to be an elite defender, he already is great defensively. He even averaged 1.2 blocks a game as a freshman...while only playing 24mpg. The big reason he can be so good is his improved 3pt shot. He was a 30% 3pt shooter until this year he just exploded. He was over 50% from 3 the whole year until his finger injury. Then he started to decline from 3 but i believe it was because of the injury. Even with the jury he finished at 45% from 3 for the season. If the celtics front office think that his stroke wasn't just a fluke we should absolutely grab him because he is a stud.

Re: Justin Anderson
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 04:12:52 PM »

Offline nopassbass

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
T.P. I could not agree more. If it wasn't for him getting hurt he would be rated much higher.

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 04:28:16 PM »

Offline GetLucky

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 349
What's the catch?

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 04:51:40 PM »

Offline Ainge4Prez

• Svi Mykhailiuk
The catch is that if his 3 pointer doesn't translate to the nba, then he doesn't have any use on offense because he is so raw on that side of the floor. (below average passing, instincts, handling, vision)

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 04:56:38 PM »

Offline Ainge4Prez

• Svi Mykhailiuk
The catch is that if his 3 pointer doesn't translate to the nba, then he doesn't have any use on offense because he is so raw on that side of the floor. (below average passing, instincts, handling, vision)

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 08:08:16 AM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549
Anderson was looking like an early 20s pick before his injury.  If he looks good in the workouts, I doubt he makes it to the Clips pick.  I think he'd be a very good pick for Dallas. 

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 12:33:06 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Anderson cannot dribble with his right hand.

Is a streaky shooter

good versatile defender.  I might take him with one of our 2nd round picks.  But thats it

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2015, 12:55:00 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
If I was going to reach for a 2nd rounder in the first It would probably be Aleksander Vezenkov