Author Topic: Trade Idea with the jazz based on Zach lowe article  (Read 1251 times)

Trade Idea with the jazz based on Zach lowe article
« on: April 04, 2015, 04:05:57 PM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
The jazz need a guard we need a good pick. I was thinking instead of trading avery bradley we give them a isaiah thomas,sully and evan turner.

The money works out as you can see here:
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lvcjhoz

I mean some people claim that isaiah thomas is too small for us. sully is well sully and turner was never a long term solution. for utah it gives them great starting guards of thomas and turner. Honestly those two guys are solid starters. I would ben give up the clippers pick as a final offer. We get our first star. Sign draymond green,khris middleton,jimmy butler,kwahi leonard in free agency. Then trade picks with the knicks (who are shopping their first round pick) for the first  pick and draft towns.  great line up right there.
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Re: Trade Idea with the jazz based on Zach lowe article
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 04:09:00 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
I'd probably do it if no picks were involved

Having said that

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgd2w0SQEYI

picks would probably need to be involved. We likely wouldn't need to give too many though

Favors would be a nice get
I trust Danny Ainge

Re: Trade Idea with the jazz based on Zach lowe article
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 04:37:02 PM »

Offline HomerSapien

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 43
I don't think they'd be very interested in that deal.

They have Trey Burke and Exum already, so Thomas does not fill a position of need. Additionally, Favors has 3 years at $12M per season left which is a nice contract for that kind of talent. Sully on the other hand isn't as good, and is up for a new contract next season an could end up commanding money in that same ballpark. Turner would be nice, but isn't really what they need. They need an SG who can shoot from outside.

Bradley for them at least can make 3's, and defend two positions.