Author Topic: zeller really quick getting to hoop  (Read 1011 times)

zeller really quick getting to hoop
« on: April 01, 2015, 10:01:22 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
man ,he blew by hibbard a couple times ,got some nice flip shots and hit from outside,we got to see a kelly hook finally and a big hook by jerebko-zeller first half was a clinic,but they let hibbard get away with all sorts of bumping and zeller was getting fouls for breathing on him-a great team effort-turner made some nice feeds to the bigs-got a triple double-i think zeller had 19
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 10:18:38 PM by rollie mass »

Re: zeller really quick getting to hoop
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 10:14:03 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
Rollie, I love your posts man, keep them coming!

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 12:36:11 AM »

Offline hagar55voa

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 12
Once again, Zeller plays great, but gets benched the entire 4th quarter...Unbelievable...

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 01:09:54 AM »

Offline HomerSapien

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 43
I'm
Once again, Zeller plays great, but gets benched the entire 4th quarter...Unbelievable...
I'm sure its frustrating for Tyler too, but they did win handily so I really can't fault the decision.

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 05:38:57 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
the refs were allowing hibbard to bang away at zeller,for whatever reason, that left zeller defenseless,everytime he stood his ground he was shoulder barged and hibbard started hitting or he was being whistled.The refs were shown to be flagrantly 2 wrong on some calls.I'm surprised at how zeller/kelly stayed cool,brad should take technical every once in awhile to protect and manipulate refs and crowd-red would do that even to point off getting tossed-as this post started zeller looked really quick to hoop opening the game ,i think he surprised everyone,why doesn't he do that more often,As game goes on does he just get into a even pace -he got to basket like jerebko,
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 06:27:25 AM by rollie mass »