Author Topic: KO out tonight vs. Indy?  (Read 813 times)

KO out tonight vs. Indy?
« on: April 01, 2015, 05:18:18 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
Apparently, KO got elbowed in the eye during warmups and suffered a "left eye laceration" in the process.

Anyone know if this is some stupid April fools joke, or is it for real? I'd actually be kind of bummed if it's for real, because I like the offensive matchup of KO vs Hibbert.

Re: KO out tonight vs. Indy?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 05:49:46 PM »

Offline Megalodon

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
I would be happy if he misses this game. I am all for making the playoffs and believe that Olynyk seriously hurts the team while on the floor. No floor time for Olynyk == greater playoff chances!

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 05:56:13 PM »

Offline mahcus smaht

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 4
Apparently, KO got elbowed in the eye during warmups and suffered a "left eye laceration" in the process.

Anyone know if this is some stupid April fools joke, or is it for real? I'd actually be kind of bummed if it's for real, because I like the offensive matchup of KO vs Hibbert.
Whatever shall we do ;)
JK, thats unfortunate when he plays well KO can really help us especially when the Offense runs a bit dry.

However, from what Ive seen of him he is a good time player. I first heard this description of Cromartie of the Broncos. An announcer said something along the lines of "He is a good-times player, and what I mean by that is when everything is going great and you are on a 10 game win streak he can shut down the best receivers in the league, but when you are in a tough streak or you or getting beat up against a tough opponent (in this case the Pats) all of a sudden hes got an injury or hes just not playing at the same level"

This was a great quote (completely paraphrased) and I think it speaks to a lot of players. Now I like to compare Manning and Brady in that sense. The sense that Brady is the ultimate warrior. If he is comming of a rough game or down late in a game, he steps up and becomes the best QB in the world whereas if manning is coming off 3 blowout wins he is the best QB in the world but throw him some adversity and all of a sudden he isnt so brilliant.

Apologies for the football tangent but I just would wonder if you guys see that in KO, his best games have come  mostly in blowouts in either direction.

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 07:29:14 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 07:29:25 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
dayam that is nasty. Who did that to Kelly? Just bc he wouldn't "shoot the ball"