Author Topic: It's been a while  (Read 760 times)

It's been a while
« on: April 01, 2015, 10:10:53 AM »

Offline JohnBoy65

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 132
It's been a while since I've been this excited for a game. During the big 3 era there was nothing better than sitting around all day waiting for that big playoff game, or that regular season game against the Heat. This is the first time in a few years that I've been excited to watch a game given what's on the line tonight!

Thoughts?

Re: It's been a while
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 10:42:15 AM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
It's been a while since I've been this excited for a game. During the big 3 era there was nothing better than sitting around all day waiting for that big playoff game, or that regular season game against the Heat. This is the first time in a few years that I've been excited to watch a game given what's on the line tonight!

Thoughts?

I agree. People can say what they want about the "Leastern Conference" and how lame it is to make the playoffs with a losing record, but we don't make the rules, so if Boston's one of the 8 teams that gets into the playoffs, great. It's fun to have a game like tonight's that means this much.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 10:44:29 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
As someone who would take the absolute worst NBA game over any NCAA anything one-thousand times out of one-thousand, I am stoked to not watch basketball that has nothing to do with college.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 12:53:41 PM »

Offline JohnBoy65

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 132
As someone who would take the absolute worst NBA game over any NCAA anything one-thousand times out of one-thousand, I am stoked to not watch basketball that has nothing to do with college.

I couldn't agree more. Cheers to the college season almost being over!

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 10:33:32 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Think Brooklyn has stolen our thunder, unfortunately. We were so close...  :-\
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC