Author Topic: Gerald Wallace back in the rotation?  (Read 1265 times)

Gerald Wallace back in the rotation?
« on: March 31, 2015, 10:03:42 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Very good game by the vet.  I couldnt believe my eyes he did this last night. 
http://youtu.be/Qr2ODlEe-2o

Re: Gerald Wallace back in the rotation?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 10:10:13 AM »

Offline JohnBoy65

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 132
I think Gerald's role on the team is to come in and play 3-6 minutes at a time and play absolutely as hard as possible. When he does that good things happen. He's a pure hustler. I don't think he can sustain that over an entire game, and when he's not doing there he's not too valuable on the court.

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 10:29:58 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
Gerald Wallace is there when some player does not step up...he is always ready to play. I actually like Wallace.

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 10:35:53 AM »

Offline JBcat

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 512
I was thinking last night he can be a menace on the boards.  Maybe he can be like a very poor man's Dennis Rodman to help extend his career.

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 10:39:57 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Best Bobcat ever.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 10:52:37 AM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Gerald Wallace is there when some player does not step up...he is always ready to play. I actually like Wallace.

I like Wallace, too. He's a hard worker and always hustles, and has proven to be a good leader. I know the team is focused on developing young guys, but I wish Wallace could get more minutes—maybe not a ton, because maybe he can't be effective in big minutes anymore, but maybe 10-15 a game.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 10:58:47 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
He brings a certain level of toughness and hard play to the team, especially when Smart is not in there.

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 11:17:50 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
I've been saying all year that Wallace is the perfect hardnosed, work horse veteran presence that any playoff team would love to have in their rotation for 15-20 minutes a game. He just knows how to play the game and he makes good things happen when he is on the court. I'm hoping Stevens is putting him into the rotation now to allow Wallace to get prepared for playoff time.

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 11:18:42 AM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
I know his contract is terrible for us. But, he's always ready to get his nose dirty when he gets in the game. He always has an impact on the game in the minutes you give him. It may be a valuable rebound, or a steal, or a save. He knows who he is.

I remember back in the day, when he was a pain in the axx for opposing teams. Slashing his way to the rim, and disrupting the opposing teams offense.