Author Topic: Most annoying thing about KO  (Read 1465 times)

Most annoying thing about KO
« on: March 30, 2015, 10:37:07 AM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
He gets abused by Jordan , just man handled on the boards , gives up the offensive putback , then looks like a sad puppy and tucks his hair behind his ears . No emotion, no toughness, no saying my bad . He just looks so apathetic .

Not to mention all the wide open shots he passes up, just standing at the top of the key passing it from one sideline to another .

I am pretty much done with him, he is useless .

We need to draft another PF because with Sully's weight and KO's softness we need to get a legit PF who can play with the big boys .

Re: Most annoying thing about KO
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 10:46:38 AM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
He gets abused by Jordan , just man handled on the boards , gives up the offensive putback , then looks like a sad puppy and tucks his hair behind his ears . No emotion, no toughness, no saying my bad . He just looks so apathetic .

Not to mention all the wide open shots he passes up, just standing at the top of the key passing it from one sideline to another .

We need to draft another PF because with Sully's weight and KO's softness we need to get a legit PF who can play with the big boys .

If Danny really believes in Porzingis (or Portis) and is in a position to draft him, sure, I think he takes him.

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 10:52:36 AM »

Offline JHTruth

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 111

And who might that be where we will be drafting?

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 11:07:53 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
He is soft, plain and simple.   Needs to get into the weight room and get stronger, he did throw a guy down a few games ago, to build up his confidence.

If Danny really believes in Porzingis (or Portis) and is in a position to draft him, sure, I think he takes him.
  When has he ever believe in a Euro guy and made him a high draft priority?  I would rather have Hezonja.

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 11:29:07 AM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196

And who might that be where we will be drafting?

Montrezl Harrell
kaminsky (not a center in the NBA)

Plus free agency or trades

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 11:41:48 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
are you crazy,porzingis ,man that is just what we don't need-a european bust-better off with kaminsky-we need muscle and length -dwight powell was better- no, no, no, no,

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 11:42:32 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
As much as I agree KO is a little soft on the defensive end right now, Jordan abuses everybody on the boards so I'm not really in panic mode on this one.

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 11:55:43 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
are you crazy,porzingis ,man that is just what we don't need-a european bust-better off with kaminsky-we need muscle and length -dwight powell was better- no, no, no, no,

pictured: a European Bust
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 11:59:13 AM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065

...defending the pick and roll.

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 12:00:01 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Why would we be looking to draft a PF to defend DeAndre Jordan?

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 12:02:18 PM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
Why would we be looking to draft a PF to defend DeAndre Jordan?

We wouldn't. But I agree with the OP that if Danny sees a PF he really believes in (the proverbial 'best player available'), I think Danny picks him.

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2015, 12:05:21 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239

...defending the pick and roll.
;D TP
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.