Author Topic: javale mcgee-monsterously funny  (Read 2025 times)

javale mcgee-monsterously funny
« on: March 29, 2015, 06:43:26 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
i keep trying to find news that someone has signed him and then watch some of his blooper replays to get a laugh and they are beyond funny,shaq a fool with the background commenrtators,if you need a laugh please watch javale  but at same time marvel at his atleticism.What a waste and still making bad decisions -boston may have had the perfect coach ansd situation--nobody picked him up and the 76's just let him go-IS HE THAT BAD-love the video of him running the wrong way or missing the dunk and while running back,runs into his own man and gets knocked down-there is one mismatch down low with isiah and he gets knocked down----dare anybody not to rank him in MVP of bloopers and for that he should be playing

Re: javale mcgee-monsterously funny
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 08:25:58 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
somebody post his clips i don't know how-lets have a bit of humour-as shaq would say we love you man

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 09:12:44 AM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 10:41:10 AM »

Offline Chef Parish

• NGT
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 1673
That was funny. Makes me feel better we didn't sign him with that basketball IQ.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 11:09:07 AM by Chef Parish »

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 11:29:29 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2158
somebody post his clips i don't know how-lets have a bit of humour-as shaq would say we love you man

Copy and paste the youtube web address.
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 11:43:14 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
i hate pokin fun but this stuff you couldn't make up-then there were more with nuggets as he tried to dunk from foul line a huge mistake and then a week later from over a guy from foul line-man that defender had courage-shaq a fool for an emmy-that crew makes for a classic mcgee nobody , i mean nobody makes me laugh like that-  POST MORE

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 11:45:49 AM »

Offline Al91

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 18
Really don't understand what his problem is. It must have been ownership forcing coaches to play him game after game after game. I honestly have no clue as to why he wasn't given a role that didn't involve bringing the ball up court or driving in from the 3 pt line.
Long-form is far from dead, but please refrain from paragraph-laden posts! Who wants to read that?!