Author Topic: Clippers (48-25) at Celtics (32-40) Game #73 3/29/15  (Read 34905 times)

Re: Clippers (48-25) at Celtics (32-40) Game #73 3/29/15
« Reply #195 on: March 29, 2015, 09:24:44 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
The first 42 minutes of that game were like trying to watch a game in a hot car with the windows rolled up.
that is filled with sweaty people.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2015, 09:41:33 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
So the Celtics go on a winning streak: Woohoo we're going to upset people in the playoffs!!!!!

Celtics lose: This team sucks!!!! Everyone sucks!!!!

Sssesh guys at least be consistent.

I am consistent. I've said tank all year..

And I've said playoffs all year, a t least there's two people who haven't gave up on their views.  ;)
I was tank, then playoffs, then tank, playoffs no wait tank, but maybe tank is better  8)
Tbh, in September/October I thought this team was designed to tank. And the moves of the front office only reinforced this perception.
But once we got IT, saw his first games, and also once CBS made it clear he wants to go all  the way I had to come to terms with the obvious.
Who would have thought that we would trade both RR and Green, Sully would lose half the season and we would still have a  shot at the playoffs?
And given that we have draft picks running from our ears, we really have little to lose.

« Reply #197 on: March 29, 2015, 09:42:53 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
The first 42 minutes of that game were like trying to watch a game in a hot car with the windows rolled up.
that is filled with sweaty people.
I admire your courage.
I gave up as soon as it became obvious we could not guard their bigs. A couple of monster dunks by Jordan and I gave up watching...  :-\