Author Topic: Justise Winslow  (Read 11631 times)

Re: Justise Winslow
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2015, 12:26:38 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Like his game...would not mind him in Green. He fills a need for us at SF.

Winslow showed today vs Gonzaga he can play. It's college competition but he seems to be a better defender than JYoung.
Or at the very least looks like he has the ability to get better on the defensive end.
Winslow is miles better on D. It isnt close at all. Young is the better shooter of the dribble Winslow has him in literally every other category. And this is from someone who really likes Young.

Comparing Young and Winslow is a joke. Young is a 17 pick who will probably be on Fab's team in a year or two. Winslow will be a top 5 pick and starting in the NBA next year

Young was slated to go higher, but he was in a car accident.

I see you're buyung what Danny Ainge is selling.  Young was aways projected in the second (or third, depending now you divide your tiers) tier of players in the 8-20 range.  Winslow is a cut above Young, because he scores at least as well, has a knack for finding rebounds, and plays energetic defense.

I still think Young can become a good NBA player.  Winslow can become an MVP candidate.

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2015, 01:17:23 PM »

Offline aingeforthree

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 134
Like his game...would not mind him in Green. He fills a need for us at SF.

Winslow showed today vs Gonzaga he can play. It's college competition but he seems to be a better defender than JYoung.
Or at the very least looks like he has the ability to get better on the defensive end.
Winslow is miles better on D. It isnt close at all. Young is the better shooter of the dribble Winslow has him in literally every other category. And this is from someone who really likes Young.

Comparing Young and Winslow is a joke. Young is a 17 pick who will probably be on Fab's team in a year or two. Winslow will be a top 5 pick and starting in the NBA next year

Young was slated to go higher, but he was in a car accident.

I see you're buyung what Danny Ainge is selling.  Young was aways projected in the second (or third, depending now you divide your tiers) tier of players in the 8-20 range.  Winslow is a cut above Young, because he scores at least as well, has a knack for finding rebounds, and plays energetic defense.

I still think Young can become a good NBA player.  Winslow can become an MVP candidate.

Considering Ainge and his history, who wouldn't buy what he's selling ?  He's a genius and one helluva GM.

I think he has Winslow top 3 on his big board.  If he's out of the playoffs and has a legit chance at moving up via trade, he's taking Winslow.  I think the cost will ultimately be to high though.  Instead, he'll likely turn to Kelly Oubre, Hollis-Jefferson, or Kevon Looney.

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2015, 01:24:47 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Winslow will not be there when he picked I have seen him picked as high as five.